I got bullied by the attractive girls at school and now the only thing I can get off to is being sexually humiliated

I got bullied by the attractive girls at school and now the only thing I can get off to is being sexually humiliated.

cool.

well go ahead and post your penis you sorry virgin

kys

Its only 4 inches
Why so triggered user?

If trips, put sharpie in pooper

sounds fun

Im a very laid back, casual, likeable guy and for some reason when a girl is a bitch to me for no reason my cock wants them so bad. Its frustrating.

don't assume one caused the other.
that fetish probably existed already and was only brought to light.

yeah, show us your pathetically tiny penis. You'll never physically please a woman, every one will just laugh at you and now you're going to show it to Sup Forums. hurry up pussy

triggered?
Nigga find a trigger and save us the work.
just a waste of space, you are.

she was out of your league and you should have known

I used to masturbate to the idea of getting bullied by these girls, and would deliberately put myself in situations where they would do so.

I suspect this is the case most of the time
In turn the only way for them to distance themselves from betas and pervs,
is to shoot them down, completely reasonable.

I know, she probably thinks I'm a disgusting piece of shit.

then run with it. find a dom.

Would love to have a dom gf.

In this day and age, you can easily find yourself feminazi on tumblr, who can be a dominatrix for you.

bide your time if you're still in high school. then get on fetlife if you don't find anyone naturally.

I'm actually a 30 year old virgin.

get thru school...don't pay attention to stupid things.....bully's were a part of school...gone and graduated....plus...college....find fulfillment in your future...I look back....those who bullied me made nothing of their lives...some don't exist...such is the future of idiots!

would eat that vagina for a long, long time

Good job you fucking moron.

That's not as bad as liking bbws LMAO. It goes against evolution, it's like enjoying people/ encouraging them to get a heart attack.

meh, i'm 35, get rekt nerd

>tfw I love girls with bitchy attitudes and faces

There is nothing better than making a girl who is hell bent on not smiling smile. Plus my girlfriend has the best disgusted face that she uses on me all the time thats super cute and turns me

Plus nice girls are so fucking boring. I need a girl who can stand her ground and rebound my eccentricity.