Why doesn't a woman like this inspire you to be the best version of you so you could actually have a chance at fucking...

Why doesn't a woman like this inspire you to be the best version of you so you could actually have a chance at fucking her but instead choose to fap to your shamefull dicussions of filling her holes with other 4faggots? ROLOLOLOLOLOL We have fun. But seriously, hit the gym.

Max beta.

cuz she's disgusting?

even if I did, I would only last like a month with her

You can't say even a month with her was worth it? Can you imagine a better way to spend your time?

she's objectively hot. proof is in the pixels

Why do you post about being with a girl when you've never had a girl friend OP?

Would empty balls into her

Well fugg of then

Cuz bitches ain't nuthin but tricks and hoes, user

A girl like that will never fuck a latino like me.

>her
lol'd

First time I see this trap, I like her she's cute

had plenty
You can believe that and still hit the gym.
still worth fucking and falling in love with
hit the gym
stay on topic. this is serious. we all need to hit the gym

What do white women and bricks have in common? Eventually they get laid by a mexican

>But seriously, hit the gym.

Yeah, so we can aspire to be the failure you've become. No thanks.

I don't like the gyms, everything inside is heavy

Because women are the most goddamn annoying creatures on the face of the Earth. They're only good for one thing and honestly pussy isn't worth the effort you have to go through to get it. This is how I know that sometimes being gay isn't a choice. I wish I could be gay but the nude male figure and penis does nothing for me.

it's scientifically impossible to be a failure if you go to a gym. we should hit the gym together

with practice and perseverance, they can be lifted. lets hit the gym buddy!

>satan is a lonely cuck

user you should at least buy me lunch first

Because women that look like that cheat. Doesn't matter how alpha you are, how rich you might be, how good of a body you have.... women that hot... ALWAYS cheat. I'd rather be with an average looking woman that stays loyal.

I don't go gym, I masturbate yet I steel fuck girls like your pic it really isn't that hard. Girls don't give a shit about muscles once they get to know you. Every girl I know would rather fuck a skinny alpha than a muscly beta. Also the "self improvement meme" is just a meme once your over 25 and have money from a semi decent job 9/10 girls will want to fuck you.

>But seriously, hit the gym.

I used to swim a lot in college and since I was a poorfag, food was scarce so I slimmed down quite a bit. I wasn't ripped, or lean or anything silly like that. I'm naturally a large framed, broad shouldered, stocky motherfucker at 6'. However being trim didn't really stop the low self-esteem. So perpetuating the "hit the gym" meme isn't the solution for everyone. I swam 4-days a week for 45 mins to an hour. Got a killer tan and shed some extra pounds, I looked great and swam 500yds in 8 mins. If I really pushed myself and trained harder I could easily have dropped down to 5 mins. It'd be foolish of me to say that I coulda reached Michael Phelps' level, but a nigga could dream.

What's helped me win people over is to just be kind to people and interested in what they gotta say. Usually people tend to do the same unless they're sociopathic assholes. Granted I haven't gotten around to fuck a qt like OP's girl because I'm a bitch myself.

Though, I guess, the best version of me so I could have a chance at fucking a cute blonde like her? I guess being honest with her about going out on a date and how I think she's great and hot as fuck. Maybe not use those exact words, but I'd let her know how I feel. Maybe make a stupid joke to see if she'll laugh, if I can do that... *hacker voice* I'm in.

Fuck off same fag. You should have kept flying.

I'm not your buddy pal.

but you could be fucking girls like her until you meet the one you want to be with. It's ok, user. Hit the gym

Im not your friend guy

Every girl you've been with has lied to you. youre settling and offering mediocore sex because you don't hit the gym. lets hit the gym :)

You sound awkward

My life actually got really complicated after I got in shape. I used to be content watching Star Wars and playing video games. Now I have all these jealous bitches to contend with.

there are many ways to be successful in life and i'm glad you've experienced many. more ways await you in the gym. i'll see you there brother

I still hangout with them, I can fuck them whenever I want they're not a full on relationships which is good for me. have you ever had female friends or ever had sex? you should know you don't have to ripped for her to enjoy getting fucked.

What gave you that impression?

And yeah, I am a little bit awkward depending on who I'm talking to. I'm willing to freely admit to that. I tend to get a little anxious/nervous around women I am attracted to. Though there's always been one girl from my church, who no matter what, I turn into an utter awkward moron around.

I have no shame in admitting that I fuck up and can be awkward. I'm only human.

continue to hit the gym and add additional gym time as needed

Because I worked out for months and was 'alpha': finally got to bang a tight blonde haired, blue eyed, big tit, perfect ass 10 - like I always wanted.

When I got her on all fours, her ass smelled so bad I could barely continue. The swamp ass stank overpowered everything.

I had to cum inside her missionary like a fucking pilgrim.

Ever since then I associate perfect 10 blondes with the smell of shit - and now I only date brunettes.

Lesson learned

>ROLOLOL
this post gave me more autism than vaccines, gtfo normie scum

It's not really worth the 10 seconds (if you're lucky) of pleasure. Too much time, effort, fuck all that. Sure, it feels good, but what doesn't feel good is anxiety and worrying about what this stupid slut is doing all the time. No thanks.

The only girls worth being with aren't gonna care if you have a six pack, and last I checked, I don't give a fuck if she does, so why would she?

That girl in the picture looks like shit to me, blonde hair and colored eyes is just meh. This girl is more likely to get me to get me shit together, not because I wanna win some girls approval, but because I want a cool friend I can fuck and be myself around. Sex is the least important thing, it doesn't matter if you have an hour of pleasure if you're miserable the other 23.

I should really get back into swimming because that shit was fun. Tiring, but it relieved a lot of tension. Also, since the college's pool was outside, the tan was a nice exchange. Also a few cute swim team girls would hang out, I was too much of a bitch to befriend them since they hung out with REAL swim team dudes.

But tbh, I just need to figure out a way to bag chicks or at least land a qt gf. I'm not looking for a fucking 11/10 girl but at least a 7 or 8 I can have a conversation with. I'm just having trouble knowing where to go. I've been told meet-ups, but a lot of the meet-ups here for singles are for old people in their 50s and up. I'm 25 not looking for a GILF kek

no lessons were learned because a virgin wrote this. you are a bag of sand. you are prescribed to hit the gym daily until you have fucked the girl of your dreams.

Are you? You'd put up with stink ass? Are you that thirsty?

Blondes are the least desirable, they look like they forgot to add color, they look unfinished. I have to agree with you there.

He's right, you know.
This system works.

The girl of my dreams is illegal to fuck tho

The last thing you said was kinda weird. But yeah being awkward and making mistakes is normal. I wouldnt say im nervous around others but I am moslty awkward. Its all a cringe fest.

>prescribed to hit gym daily until you have fucked the girl of your dreams
you dipshit

Fucked heaps of girls like her. Spoiler alert ****they are insecure and attention seeking whores**** I dont need to be the best version of me because the current version is already better than most people in every way.

what's her name?

I need to cum before bed... this is serious hotness and I know it's in a series.. maybe metart or something.. sauce?

Gym lol, that bitch would get with any dude who has a car, sells drugs and has a warrant out for his arrest.

I never fucked her again after that. She got knocked up a few months later and found religion.

Brunette Christian (Bonus if Mormon) girls are the best because 1 - they inherantly feel inferior to blondes and will compete sexually at a higher level. 2. Anal 3. Obviously brunettes dont have smelly swamp butt.

Ever go to Chipotle and see a hot skinny blonde eating a giant burrito and you are forced to imagine her bearing down on a massive shit log? Grunting and pushing and farting it out. Then she doesn't use a bidet because shes a savage American princess so she just wipes the shit all over with dry TP. and then expects to do doggy-style? Fucking gross dude. LIke I said, blonde girls are nasty in the worst way

Being silly and saying weird (not creepy) shit is just part of my personality. Usually it gets some laughs and if I can't laugh at my own stupid jokes.... I dunno what.