How many owls would the pats have won if bledsoe stayed healthy?

how many owls would the pats have won if bledsoe stayed healthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Dreith
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl_VvJTyMwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just as many/if not more than they have with Brady/thread

The same initial 3 but he would have been retired the last one.

But the first 3 most definitely, not even much of a question

the reason they were able to build good teams is because they had a good quarterback. that makes free agents want to play for you.

1, maybe 2. Tom was kinda starting to shed the "game manager" through the second one.

none

brady lit it up in his second super bowl

for fun, here's some stats from 2002, the year between the first two Pats bowls. Brady led the league in TDs but they went 9-7 and missed the playoffs.

Back when 28 TDs could lead the league

>kinda starting to shed the "game manager" through the second one

You fucking idiot he never was a game manager. He won MVP his first year playing and elevated that franchise.

>But the first 3 most definitely, not even much of a question

LOL. How fucking stupid are you?

Tom Brady 32/4 354 Yds 3 TD 1 INT 100.5 Rating

Tom Brady 23/3 236 2 0 110.2
To top it off his kicker missed 2 chip shots, defense crumbled in the second half, and he had to lead a game winning drive (again) with literal whos on offense. He did the same thing again next year and turned literal who (branch) into a star wr and a superbowl mvp. he later went on to the seahawks to be average without brady

Get his dick out of your mouth you sad cuck.

If I had his dick in my mouth I wouldn't be a cuck though would I?

But if I watched him anally devastate your asshole, which he's clearly done, then I would be a cuck.

no.

He was definitely that his first year. The story of that team was the defense. They shut a high flying offense down. The offense would have never kept up with them otherwise.

The entire first run was seen as Brady being a clutch and calm game manager who didn't fuck up for his defense. Throw in the tuck rule game and Bledsoe winning the AFCCG it was hardly "ALL BRADY". There was a sense of it being a magic run. Especially since they went 9-7 the next year and missed the playoffs.

It wasn't until the 14-2 season and the second bowl where Brady was being mentioned with the top QBs. and after the 3 bowls is when he became a Stat god on top of all of that.

1 or 2

Steelers were going to beat the Cheats in 2001 until Brady got knocked out of the game and Bledsoe saved them

All these numale Shecock and Buncos fans who are too young to remember that Bledsoe was a massive chIke artist in big games.

>playing with what if healthy scenarios when his coach literally put a bounty on him
kek

Bledsoe threw 4 FOUR IV IIII interceptions in his lone owl start.

A lot of the names on that list made me feel both old and nostalgic as fuck.

Meanwhile, Brady had 4 picks in 6 career super bowl starts

>muh efficiency
Shit heads like you are why the game sucks massive dick nowadays

Tell that to the super bowl mvp and game winning drive.

Who did brady have on offense again? remind me again

Brady had a higher passer rating in his first owl than manning has ever had in any owl.

Bledsoe was a choker. He didn't win it. Kordell lost it. Brady was driving the ball well before he went down.

>Especially since they went 9-7 the next year and missed the playoffs.

Probably because the team was gutted and the offensive line was garbage. Yet brady still led the league in TDs even when throwing to garbage wideouts.

It was all Brady. History, Stats, and awards prove it.

Deal with it

He's won 4 superbowls and 3 super bowl mvps.

No stats needed.

>when Pats fags belittle their team to make Brady look better in comparison
>still obsessed with a RETIRED player

Get a fucking grip shrimpdick

>crying about logic
Well, yes. When your quarterback does not turn the ball over like crazy, it is generally a good thing, retard.

Patriots literally never trailed in that game you fucking dimwit.

2 of them were on hail marys senpai. However if Bledsoe started vs the Rams we would have lost because he would throw a dumb pick and would not be able to execute that masterful game winning drive. He lost 2 games before brady came in and lost just 2 while winning 12

Bledsoe could have won that if Parcless had not been so focused on his future jets job.

Plus vinateri got held on the kickoff return for a touchdown. We were robbed by the refs.

>pointing out how awful your logic is now means you're obsessed with a retired player
>>>/leddit/

Steelers defense was completely shutting down Brady that game and were shifting the momentum. Read more wiki articles kid.

best post ITT

Am I the only one surprised by how many black starting QBs there were in 02?

>being THAT guy

ugh

>Steelers defense was completely shutting down Brady that game and were shifting the momentum

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

STOOLERS STOOLERS STOOLERS STOOLERS STOOLERS STOOLERS

>when you get told by an adult and the meds wear off at the same time

No adult is a pittsburg steelers fan

>N..no s-seriously you guys, the steelers were totally gonna win that game they were losing, why don't you believe me?

1 or 2. The Pats were good enough that game manager QB could have won (and that's essentially what Brady was in his first season), but the next three depended in large part on Brady putting up incredible numbers.

*a game manager QB could have won the first one

How to trigger an underage Pats bandwagoner

>point out tuck rule and how Pats weren't beating the Steelers w/o Bledsoe

>*a game manager QB could have won the first one

nah. game managers don't win super bowl mvps

The tuck rule only triggers limp wristed Pats haters. Plus Woodson should have been flagged for roughing the passer anyway.

The non-point about the Steelers is laughably ridiculous.

>eli manning
nice try there user

>eli
>game manager

tell that to 2 game winning drives.

The tuck rule is probably the biggest reffing blunder in NFL history.

Brady never advanced the ball past the 50 yard line in the entire first half of that game. Bledsoe and special teams saved their ass.

NFL wanted a """Patriots""" Super Bowl after 9/11 happened. This isn't a mystery.

Flacco?

>NFL wanted a """Patriots""" Super Bowl after 9/11 happened. This isn't a mystery.

>blunder
it was a bad rule but it was called correctly. Don't forget that it was called against the patriots earlier that season

22/33 287 3 0 124.2

Nope. Try again

Peyton Manning 06 is the only case of a game manager winning mvp

The two plays are not even comparable. Brady clearly fumbled.

that's why the rule was bad and they got rid of it. but it was still called correctly idiot. therefore, not a blunder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Dreith

>During the 1976 playoff between the Oakland Raiders and the New England Patriots, Dreith called a roughing-the-passer penalty on Patriots tackle Ray "Sugar Bear" Hamilton, nullifying a third down incompletion and giving the Raiders an automatic first down deep in New England territory, which led to Oakland's game-winning touchdown with less than a minute left. Replays showed Stabler ducking away from Hamilton and no contact being made. Partially because of the controversy, Dreith was not assigned to work any games involving the Patriots until 1987.

It wan't called correctly.

>Also, if the player has tucked the ball into his body and then loses possession, it is a fumble.

Brady already had the ball tucked with his other hand on it before it was swatted out.

pic related

His arm was moving forward.

Don't see why you would post an image from an NFL game. Deceptive as fuck

Tuck rule was called as is. Remember it was called against them earlier in the season as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl_VvJTyMwo

Very clear

>mfw, Brady's career never would have taken off

The fuck? It's not deceptive at all. His arm isn't moving forward anymore, it's moving into his body as he pumps it on his other hand, stops, and then the ball is swatted out. Refs literally freeze-frame shots just like I posted to determine that. Everybody knows they blew that call and why it is so infamous. It's not even debatable anymore.