S/Fur Thread
No pants edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KiPyMciRWQQ
discord.gg/n9dey3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pants. disqualified.
she's a dude, man.

wait really? Always thought it was a chick.

Also those arent pants by any definition. Ah, you mean bottomless. Gotcha.

equines?

a horse is fine too.

alrighty im out. cheers folks.

It's a huge pain in the ass to do.from mobile, but bump.

>phoneposting

>spectating

I only post when there's conversation.

I have posted as many as I saved.

Hey dudes. How's things?

Things are as usual.

Slow night. Could use some sex or a handie. Might happen, probably won't.

Wish the same was for me. I've been so fucking tired lately. Walking with a cane is not as easy as it was with crutches.
I could go for the same really. I've been so fucking stressed since going back to work

I've never given or received a handjob before, despite sucking dick so much.

Mmhmm: beer, jay, and a quickie. And some morons will waste thousands on therapy and sleeping pills.

Can't relate to the implied gay, but giving a schlick while getting a handjob is plenty fun.

A cane? What's happened?
I wish I could get women. I can only get men, because in a christian nation like the US, all the straight girls are christians who want marriage.

fucking A. although I'm drinking Wild Moose, which is kind of like Canadian Club.
Got run off the road last year and hit a dry riverbed face first. My mountain bike got wrecked and so did a couple of my ribs and my leg. I'm off the crutches and my old english teacher is loaning me his cane until I can walk perfectly fine again. Although if I can I may swap it out for a cane sword.

I can half-get women. This one also half-got me, so it counts as one get. Then we got rings and paperwork. Now she lives here.

I can get women provided I'm in a foreign country that isn't Australia. Chicks love me just because I'm a kiwi. I'm exotic.

If we made a vagoo from a dick, literally. Take one dick apart and made from those bits and pieces a vagoo.
And then put that vagoo on a person.

Is this person a woman, man, herm, gay, bi, retard... ?

It's a post-op Tranvestite woman.

I really hope that you're kidding about the sword-thing.

If you're going go full weeb and weaponize a walking stick, put a gun in it.

I'm not going to go out of my way for it, but should the opportunity arise I'd get one. And it wouldn't be a weeb thing anyhow. Cane swords are british as fuck.

Post sluuuuuuuuts

-____________-

I prefer centerfolds.

Yeah, that was to simple for you guys here.
I'll try to think something trickier.

So are trilbies, stovepipes, bowler hats, riding coats, epaulets, monocles, pocketwatches, powder, wigs, and men's heels, depending on the era.

Here's one. Is it gay to have sex with a chick. But you dress up as a sissy and she buttfucks you with a strap on.
Trilbies are more of an American thing. But my point still stands. And I should incorporate all of those into one outfit.

Fine, let there be balance.

You post cuties, and I'll disappoint my ancestors.

I like the sound of that.

Ahh, I remember now. That does suck.
>marriage
Yikes.

Dirty sloots with ruined coots.

ñ_______________ñ

It's a good way to, like, um.

Not.

Be alone forever and also to stop not having sex.

You can be monogamous without marriage, or even better, have a romantic, affectionate, and loving group relationship.

Phoneposting is a huge pain in the ass and I am going to watch TV.

Later.

Totally, why wouldn't it be?

>even better
See, I'm sure that it's a lot.of.fun in.rp and whatnot, but I've yet to hear of anybody making it work. Even remotely. And I know four people who have tried it.

I would support the premise if there existed any evidence to support it.

Same. I know a few people who have tried it but none of those relationships have worked out.

test

Well, the only person I know IRL who tried it is still in it, and it works fine.

Eh some dudes consider any butt stuff gay no matter the circumstances. Although when it comes to what's gay and not gay I use this song for reference.

youtube.com/watch?v=KiPyMciRWQQ

Dat music probably just made me gay...

Probably.

Post ya dick.
We need to make sure.

join in the fun and spam this discord with pics and memes of whatever your heart desires.
discord.gg/n9dey3Y

No thanks. I'm no Guinea Pig.

i really really like this image