Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
any drug users up?
just got home from a festival. racked up some LSD candy, molly and got a package of ethylphenidate and diclazepam in the mail.

so,
what are you on?
what are you listening to?

>100mg ethylphenidate, 10mg diclazepam
>Run The Jewels - Call Ticketron

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Responsible_drug_use
discord.gg/n9dey3Y
youtu.be/Qr5AIKRPIHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what festival? what genre you listen to? i went camping with friends when one of them OD and died so i stay away from drugs now. yeah im trying to kill your mood.

a picture of the finished diclazepam in 30ml bottles of propylene glycol
nah i'm feeling too good to kill my mood. Gem and Gam in Tucson, AZ. it was incredible, man.

I'm about to pop two percocets. Literally the perfect high. I do it about once a week. Spend the last 4 hours of the night all fucked up and pleasant.

Hey look
It's boxxie

but I am sorry to hear about your friend. I know how that goes. fucking h.
I love percs. 3 perc 10's and some benadryl and i'm nodding something gooood. enjoy brother.

>ethylphenidate
why ? thats one of the worst drugs i've ever had.

Did 6 lines of coke and drank 9 or 10 beers. Dont feel drunk at all but i can't fuckkng sleep and i have to wake up at 4:45 am for work.. fuck.

really? why? it's literally almost identical to Ritalin. it's such a clean speed for me. good vendor i guess.
man i know how that goes, goddamn. that was my problem last night: too much coke and a little MDMA and i couldn't sleep for shit. no benzos?

lol you're fucked, gotta get your priorities straight. call in sick or rail more lines and try not to have a heart attack.

Not really.. well, I'm mountain time so it's almost 1am here. get more speed? that's what I'd do lol.

>why?
it's like a shitty version of amphetamine + the comedown is worse than from most other drugs

>vendor
they mostly come from the same lab, and rc vendors don't cut their stuff

What mg?

Perce are my fave i get the 30mgs usually go through about 4 on payday weekend

I miss blow for that reason i could drink alll. Ignt until i stopped geeking

just do more coke and go to work. when i have to work on mondays and go partying on saturday i usually don't go to sleep before i go to work either.

it's literally Ritalin without the ethanol molecule attached. not worried about the comedown with so much diclazepam on hand.
as far as the vendor, she's local. she's only given me the best as far as RC benzos go, as well as DCK and 3-FPM.
how much does a 30 run you where you live? painkillers are fucking expensive most of the time. benzos and amphetamines are my love.
this. more amphetamines. Coke, Adderall, Focalin, fuck benzedrex if you're desperate

anyone listening to anything?

>it's literally Ritalin without the ethanol molecule attached.
it's way harder on dopamine than amphetamine (or ritalin)

>as far as the vendor, she's local.
wtf ? there are RC vendors everywhere getting the shit from the labs directly. why would you buy RCs from some dealer ?

>What mg?
5/325 oxycodone/acetaminophen

I'm not too familiar with the various varieties of percs. I think this is what they gave me when I had a kidney stone. Are there stronger ones?

I'm in adderall, not recreational use.
I've been into everything except for opioids.
Used to be the fattest stoner around but I had to give it up because it is a legitimate problem for me, no self control and I want to be stoned every waking moment.
I'm a big psychedelics guy.
Only doing psychedelics and stims now. In a setting I usually like to eat around 10 grams of cubbies, a few tabs of cid, and whatever else people hand me when I'm frying (gif whippets pleazz)
Listening to birds, death grips, currently about to fap break from doing late night gardening and researching ecological networks. Accidentally took a double dose of adderall today(120mg) because actually have severe ADHD and wasting paying attention to the first one. No chance in going to sleep early so I figured I would take some more and get some work done.

It is, that's true. But after a festival man I need some speed to get my shit straight and some benzos to sleep it all off with some exercise and food tomorrow.
>local vendor
I mean she lives near me. She isn't a literal 'meet and greet' dealer, she just knows me and sends shit to my house within a day or two. Her flubromazolam sheets are unlike anything else.
Not every vendor has the same chemical coming from the same place. I've tried many vendors.
lmao yes, Percocet goes up pretty high in mg, up to 30 I believe, then Oxy takes over.

I wish you lived in my area so I could rob you. Just half of that is literally worth more than your life.

oxycontin, xanax bars, percocets and lortabs / valiums, morphine, patches, ecstasy and it's all up 4 grabs / hit me up / i gotchu mane / hit me up / i gotchu mane

Got some dank up in this.. anyways my dealer looks like shaggy but his weeds the opposite

Took some ectasy over the weekend. Took three pills and my heart still felt like it was racing the next fucking day until almost 11 pm
I also drank almost a fifth while on it, so eh

35 for a 30 right now i use to get em 25$ though miss them days

Much stronger ones my fave are 30s if you want to feel a good high 20mg is a good place

The hardest part about giving up weed is I grow and also used to frequently trade it for cid and shrooms.
Fuck paying for weed, that's some suck ass behavior

Guys stick to some fun drugs, don't get anything from china, which is where your ethylphenidate comes from. Chinese have been designer drugging us for a while, not worth getting caught up in something like mephadrone or mdpv which get rotated into th fold. And fuck any rc benzo tards

Weed and DXM right now, DXM starting to kick in.

Source - Fever the Ghost

>almost a fifth
Lightweight
Mdma is shit

been snorting addies earlier. they don't make me horny like they used to. for some reason i'd rather just chill with you Sup Forumsfags than jack it for an hour straight. maybe i'll get horny later. i dunno. All I know is I'm wired as fuck right now. kek

I understand that completely. I don't need amphetamines, but they've been helping me so much with anxiety and getting my life together after being addicted to Xanax for 3 years. I have ADD, but nothing debilitating. It eradicates my social anxiety though.
Psychedelics are wonderful; mushrooms and mescaline are my favorite. I love an introspective trip. LSD is wonderful, but I love a good personal awakening.
yeah that's a robbable amount honestly. my girl keeps it stashed. I try and keep it on the DL.
you lucky mf. i want some Fentanyl so bad.
Eh, don't jump to conclusions. I know some vendors personally and while it's making some people's habits worse, RCs have saved me many times and have helped me learn so much.
It helps I'm a pharmacology major, I guess.
ohhh shit man I miss those days. how many mg?

80 mg adderall smoking weed and spirit tobacco 50/50 jumping from csgo to rust having a great time

Find a dealer somewhere o/t, do business a couple times to gain trust then place a big order and rob them. Free drugs and no one in the area will know who you are/where you live.

feel that. my girl is in the other room doing her makeup or some shit. I'm listening to a good progressive mix and writing and talking to my Sup Forumsros. Wired tiiight as hell
how can you take speed and smoke? i immediately will have a panic attack. It fucking sucks.

Just 230mg, second plateau for me. For some reason I have a really hard time holding anything down when I go past 230. Damn near threw up this time, nausea is starting to go away a little bit. Probably cause I took the robo gels.

adderall dosnt give me anxiety at all but weed does idk it think its person to person

I've got 10g of miprocin, 10g of psilacetin, 2 oz of cubensis, and 106 tabs of ald 52

Weed as always but last 3 days been doing some alpha. Glad it's gone cause my tongue is raw as hell. Worth it but def not all the time.

Nah dude I used to grow weed for free and trade psychedelics i got for free for weed. Still could if I wasn't trying to quit.

i have never heard of any of those

also if the anxiety is to bad i just have a few kpin under tongue and its all gone

I am only 120-130 pounds. I'm genetically a lightweight

Really? the gels were my favorite. I'd down 40 of those suckers and reach cosmic level. Tea helps, and I need weed on DXM to relax personally.
right, smoking alone sometimes makes me anxious but when I'm speeding, I feel perfect, like I am who I'm supposed to be and the high throws me off.
how is miprocin? and do you have anything to come down with..? weed at least? you must be tripping hard dude. enjoy it!
>kpin
yes, the problem solver. love it so much.

How the hell did you afford that much ALD? Not sure was miprocin is, I know psilacetin but idk how much it costs. But I will infer that you're a rich son of a bitch.

Adderall doesn't do much for my social anxiety as far as going out an being sociable but it sure makes me want to talk when i do get out.

They're all tryptamines and lysergamides.
Yeah I've got a handful of anti psychotics just in case, a decent amount of cannabis coconut oil, and I generally have 2-3 oz of bud

Ugh, I aspire to at least reach a mid 3rd plat, still have yet to feel like that. And sadly I fucking hate tea. I'll probably just do the agent lemon extraction on some syrup

I've spent probably 2k on everything added up. I've gone through 150 tabs already haha

Fuckn druggies.

Damn. Future goals for me.

fucking millennials.
just smoke god damn weed. You're not working construction for christ sake.

Yoo guy be my connect? Where you from opiate fag here

Weed during weekends.
Psychedelics on rare occasions.
No drugs midweek.

While on drugs I tend to listen to either progressive psytrance or downtempo/psychill mostly.
Hiphop and some light rock works too.

I've done DMT, LSD, shrooms, weed and amphetamine.
Most enjoyed trip was on shrooms.
Least enjoyed trip was on amphetamine.

I tend to stay away from synthetic drugs. Same for food. Organic is the way to go.

Also, a friendly reminder:
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Responsible_drug_use

for real

adderall just speeds my brain, not my heart like cocaine. i totally don't wanna get drunk with cocaine (the effects cancel each other out in my case) but i can drink like a sailor with adds and not get sick or feel weird and feel fucking awsum

That's good man, glad you have some backups. any plans for the trip?
Do you have ADD/ADHD? It kills all anxieties for me and leaves only logic. I love it; any pharmacological speed does that, as do most RC stims (4f-mph, 3-fpm etc).
I recommend it. I used to get to the 4th plateau alone and just go through a roller coaster ride through space all night. I miss those days. You'll be able to do it. you can buy extracted dxm as well.
goddamn. do you sell or personal only?
No, but I am a pharmacology major. what's wrong with testing boundaries? I love making new concoctions, both for fun and healing. and idfk what 'millennials' even means. I'm 26, I have a degree and am happy.
lol i wish. I can only get RC opiates and H, but i don't fuck with H. I'm from the 520.
I understand this, but I don't drink so I can't relate. why ruin a clean speed with alcohol?

anyone under 36 is a millennial.
So basically more than half of the population.

Gonna be smoking some tree laterms after work. But man I've been wanting some yayo lately, haven't don't it in like 2 years, such a bitch to find tho around here

Stay frosty.

yeah, you're a millennial.
Many of the drugs you are experimenting with have long term side effects and are being produced in less then ideal conditions. I actually knew a guy who was playing chemist like you and ended up giving himself brin damage because he was making X while high and fucked it up.
More to the point though, you could just fucking smoke weed. There is a drug that gives you great highs, is fairly cheap, and becoming legalized without significant long term effects and you want to risk brain damage. Makes just zero sense.

>I understand this, but I don't drink so I can't relate. why ruin a clean speed with alcohol?
I'm actually kinda with you on this. I'm a social drinker. very rarely do i get drunk alone. the adds are enuff for me right now. i've just been drinking whataburger sweet tea since my party buddy went home a few hours ago and i still feel fucking wonderfull

Pretty regular heroin user here. Currently nodding on 50mg methadone, shit keeps me high for like 3 days. In my area good heroin is sold as raw, it's generally decent (way better than tar) and comes rocked up but breaks down into nice powder. Raw generally goes for 15-20 usd per point. Bad ron is sold as "beans" which is pretty much just capped up scramble or cheese heroin, each bean is 5 usd but most dealers make you buy at least 4. Beans are more likely to contain fentanyl, there are even beans that have only fentanyl in them. I took a trip to southern california recently (where tar is king) and was surprised to hear my friends talking about "molly" and calling it beans, in my area "molly" is sold by the point and extremly rarely comes capped up

Opiates fucked up my life
Been addicted for a few years, I take 10 to 15 10 mg norcos a day, if I miss a dose I get into withdraws after a few hrs.
Only way I support my hobbit is by buying the pills extremely cheap and reselling to other addicts.
I'm handling around 1000 pills a month including oxys, roxys, fen and methadone.

Hell yeah man, also from the Dirty T. Didn't make it to gem and jam, how was it? Currently just smoking some bud. Wish i was on acid. Already fucking 80 degrees out too its nuts.
Also, Gold Celeste - Time of Your Life

Damn, get some help my guy. No getting out alone.

Can anyone in Humboldt County California hook me up? Go to a university with not weed and psychedelics and I'm looking for heroin and meth.

No kidding?

Damm man, down here in FL, we have beans called Teslas, more common ones anyways. But they're mdma beans. Haven't kit tested them so who knows if there's other things in them but as far as the roll goes its a pretty great roll with no real come down. As far as molly tho, yeah fuck that shit, most of it down here is majority made up with some kind of other drug. Most of the time cut with meth.

Yeah I got ADHD-PI, I resent calling it a disorder because we now know its a brain structure.
I've been on stims since I was 5, currently take the max dose of adderal, 60mg/day
It stimulates my focus, doesn't do anything to help my executive function, I just focus on interesting things instead of what I need to force myself to do. So it's not very effective and the effects are less pronounced in me, just pure stimulation, but I have to take it because I am completely dependent, it takes me like 2 hours to get dressed and leave my house without it. Even with it I still fuck up about 12 times a day from attention lapses.
Who would have thought giving a child adderal 5 days a week for life would fuck them up?

join in the fun and spam this discord with pics and memes of whatever your heart desires.
discord.gg/n9dey3Y

I know man.. I'm not sure where to get help too embarrassed to say anything.

Alcohol doesn't really down psychedelics, you just end up drunk and tripping, maybe low doses. can drink alott tho, psychs down alcohol.

Weed doesn't do it for me, I guess. people are different.
Yeah, I can imagine it'd feel pretty awesome. I've never even been drunk so I wouldn't know the feeling.
Nice man, we just moved here. It was fucking insane, man. Everyone killed it on stage. 4 days/nights of chill people and awesome drugs. How long have you lived here? Wish I had some more weed to come down on, but Valium works.
since you were 5? goddamn, I don't believe in medicating that early, though I was being medicated when I was 7. Probably fucked me up in many ways but it made me curious enough to follow medicine and get my degree. So something good came out of it. If you took a break, or switched to a different stim, you may have a different outcome.
does anyone know? friends/family? suboxone is not much better but it will save you the hassle of scoring.

Yo guy in florida? Looking for connects

Havnt found teslas in a while bro what part of fl hook me up

Cornerstore Junkies giving advice. The eating of an apple in paradise.- The Disco Biscuits

You have two options.

Either live like this for the rest of your life (which wont be long).

Or live much longer and embrace some of the embarrassment you'll have to get help. Start w/ talking to family. If you don't have any family, then look for some rehab centers yourself (cuz thats all family will do anyways) Then when you do get the help, and you do get clean, you'll be looked at as a role model to other opioid addicts in your very same position trying to get out.

Sucks though. You are going to have hydro on your mind for a very long time. It will drive you nuts thinking about the feeling it gives you.

But that's addiction. It's a disease.

Whatchu got man?
Down south, near Tampa. Pretty common over here, can be a little pricy.

Atleast your only addicted to norco and not heroin. Getting off hydro wont be as hard as getting off of something like heroin.

Still, it will be hard.

Heroin

cocaine

Im looking for the connects lol and was talking bout teslas im down in venice you got a kik so we can discuss would love a tesla guy or whatever you can get opiate wise

I don't have Kik, but no shit venice? That's where I'm at lol

Yooo lol got something we can talk on?

are you still on windows 98? wtf

I've weaned down to 4 to 6 before but anything else gives me withdrawal symptoms. Thinking of doing a 7 day detox

Get wickr messages and add me man, yabish941

cha cha and whiskey, music
youtu.be/Qr5AIKRPIHo

ya dog, watchu need. I got hydro, oxy, H, tram, and some morphine.

Lookn for upper? We can talk. Yo add my kik: Snoofems

Wickr messenger*

Go for it. You will be glad you did!

tracking you as we speak with the starbucks card.

Other thing was that this was my only form of income and if I keep doing it I might relapse. I can't do a 9 to 5

Downloading it rn

Ill add u

explain.

once you do come chill!

Sounds good man

480?