Sup Forumsrad thread

Sup Forumsrad thread
Read the infograph for the story behind it

>Yes her nudes are of her when she's 18
If you google her name you can find a .rar of most of the images

will start with small dump

I'm lurkin'. Read the whole infographic.

Feel kinda bad for the guy, but at the same time, he did fuck up big time.

I feel horrible for the guy. I mean he did wait until Lani graduated and everything. But one of my teachers in HS actually ended up marrying one of his students after she graduated. His youngest son was in my graduating class actually, some of the nicest people out there.

>he did wait...
No he didnt.

And multiple girls reported him hitting on them, giving them his number, texting them, etc when they were freshman

He was a predator that got caught. Only other predators feel bad

Who thinks taking pictures of a girl you're fucking is a good idea when you're already married? The LAST thing you want to do if you're having an affair is leave evidence behind.

Why cant adult married men bareback minor girls that they have power over? Who says they cant?

Wait a year little snowflakes, when Trump gives every American male their own loli slampig this'll seem like nothing

He also got the girl pregnant right after his wife had her kid. I dont think he was playing the long game

Love makes people do stupid shit.
Plus he was apparently very well respected by the community so I don't think he ever thought he would get caught. It was discovered by some random NEET on photobucket.

cause this is how people with a genuine connection talkto each other
>"I really really really love you so much!"

Not at all how dumb highschoolers and fat neckbeards talk when theyve defensively got something to prove

>everyone that's in love talks the same way
nigga wat

>Lust makes people do stupid things
fixed for you

>completely even levels of attractiveness

>devorced