Hello how the fuck can i get rid of this ingrown toenail...

Hello how the fuck can i get rid of this ingrown toenail...been ignoring it for weeks but i don't wanna lose my toe or some shit

fuck it posted sideways

you may have to, -gasp- go to the doctor!

Go to the doctor, they stick a needle in your toe to numb it, the bust out a Dremel.

op it's easy.

1. Soak your feet in really warm water
2. Pull back the skin
3. Cut off the part of the nail that is diggin into your skin.

Easy like that, you dont need a doc

soak your feet 30 min at least

First you wiggle the inbred hare and slowly pull out the inbred hare with tweezers

When I had mine, the Doctor told me to let it grow out long and then cut it level

had mine for months. It even turned yellow and I'd be picking fragments of nail out off the flesh

Soak in hot salt water.
Scrape off that stinky scab part.
Pull the fledhy part of your toe away from the nail as far as you can.
You will probably have some puss come out.
Clean that shit up and pull again.
Repeat until no more puss.
Get a knife or tweezers and lift up the corner of the nail.
Clean.
Find the little bastard bt of nail and get the tweezers on it.
Pull it out. It will likely pull some flesh/root with it and hurt like a mother fucker, but it will be over a week later.

I tried to cut mine yesterday. I just cut it on the side, then took out ingrown part of the nail from the flesh. It was quite painful, but now it will be ok for some time. I hope.

grab one of these, soak your foot in epsom salt for 20-30min and follow these instructions very fucking closely

1.cut from the top of the nail about 2-3mm from the skin - GO ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE FUCKING BOTTOM IT MAY HURT BUT THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS

2. If possible in one shot remove the whole piece as gentle yet firm as you can making sure no pieces break off, one piece is the goal otherwise you're gonna be in a world of shit and pain trying to get the tiny piece at the bottom

3. there will be blood, when you finish run that son of a bitch under the water for 2min let it air dry, use some gauze to dry it good, if you have iodine throw it on there, if not skip ot the bacitracin, cover it with a bandaid (2 if it's too small) and DO NOT REMOVE THE BAND AID FOR 24 HOURS (THIS PROMOTES HEALING AS MOIST ENVIRONMENT PROMOTES CELL GRANULATION)

4. take a shot of whiskey.

Do this. Also after you lift your nail put something between your nail and toe. LIke cotton or cut off an end of a cotton swab and stick it in. Try to keep it elevated, wrap your toe leaving the thing under your exposed to the air. After like 10-20 minutes remove and bandage

also forgot- you can believe me or not but I am a nurse, I have to do this to myself probably once a year

>my advice is not medical advice etc....

I had no idea what an in grown toe nail
Trust me when I say you can lose the toe

My toe went purple before i went to doctor

They cut my toe vertically in half and yanked it out. It hurt like a mother fucker for like 1 minute.

Hard to walk for a few days, but omfg I am so glad i did it. The pain was unberable trying to walk with that in grown nail.

just go to the doctor, man up

Safer

Whatever you do, clean everything that touches it and clean it well. Infection in those nails sucks and it can happen hella easy.

ive had like 4 ingrown toenails so ill give you the rundown
first you got an infection so going to the doctor might be the only option if u cant cut it out yourself
assuming you cut it out yourself regular cleaning should be done to keep infection from setting in
if you go to the er they will stick a huge needle in your foot and it will hurt like a fucking bitch
if you go to a more professional clinic they will give you 2 smaller injections which make the big one alot easier trust me i had both

Y'all making this shit sound all serious
It's just a toenail

This shit sounds fucking awful
When I had an ingrown toenail I yanked the whole fucker out with a pair of pliers, seems much less excruciating

Go to the doctor you nasty jew

Go to a podiatrist.
They'll spray cold spray on your toe then inject you to numb it.
Then they'll take it out. Very easy and fast, no pain. If you want to prevent ingrowns from ever happening again they can laser and kill off a tiny portion on your nail to make it impossible to get a ingrown again. (What i did)
Even with no insurance its cheap

Go to doc, they'll probably recommended having side of the nail removed in minor op with local anaesthetic, they use something on nail bed to stop it growing back and becoming a pain in the ass again as they usually do

When i had one, got it fixend at doctor but it came back few months later :(

Go to the fucking doctor
Surgery isn't as bad as it sounds .Takes about five minutes and it doesn't even hurt

cut it out.

Cut off your toe. Put it in a formaldehyde jar. Store it in a well organised fashion so you never lose it.

after fucking with it for a long ass time your natral painkillers will kick in
I fucked with ingrown toe nails and eventually the pain just starts to fade away and youll feel like your on weak painkillers.
also if you mess with it enough your toe will go numb but only after feeling so much pain.