Date single mother

>date single mother
>both of us 19, kid 2 years old
>basically raise the kid on my own because we both work but I'm still home more often
>we break up but can't stop seeing kid cuz he's so awesome, also autistic
>seven years later, friends with mom(who has married a cool dude), bffs with 10 year old kid

I love this dude and if literally all my life boils down to is being his friend, I can die happy. It's not even my kid or step-kid but I tear up just thinking about all the things we've been through and all the things I've taught him. We're going to be best friends forever and nothing can change that. I expect to get a lot of replies calling me a cuck but you have no idea. As a whole generation without fathers, maybe some of you can respect what I'm doing.

I truly wish you the best.i know the kid thinks of you that way too.

Thank you. For a lot of reasons.

Good on ya man. The world needs more people like you.

I'm jealous :( good for you.

Have fun raising the retarded spawn of another man. Cuck.

BTFO
T
F
O

I wish I would've had a man in my life for the last 7 years of my 18.

>social anxiety
>andrenaline issues

You're doing the right thing, and I wish you the best of luck raising him.

Don't let him turn out like me.

That's... a surprisingly nice story for Sup Forums.

You should buy kites - flying kites together is fucking awesome. Have a great day, user, and say hi to the wee fella.

All I can say is that there may be someone there for you. An uncle, a friend, a bother-in-law. Just try to find someone to talk to. You don't have to be alone.

do you love hanging out with him because you guys have so much in common?

I'd pound his tight little 10 year old ass till next tuesday

kek

You need to stop fucking the kid user. He may be retarded but he can still point to a doll

what makes me doubt the validity of your story is that you chose this fucking place as a forum. what do you stand to gain here? take some pics with the little sperg and hit the front page of reddit you cuck faggot

Honestly, maybe. I've never seen a psychiatrist but I do have some slightly autistic tendencies. But I'm an adult with a job and friends and all that so it's not super extreme. But he's been autistic since birth. I remember before he could even talk he would arrange his dinosaurs in a straight line, every night.

yeah, that's generally how autism works, you don't become autistic, you always are. well, good for you anyway connecting with the little guy, what does mom's husband think about it?

I have been married for 6 years and been in a relationship 11 yearsmy 11 year old step son is my life. Just remember any man can be a sperm donor but it take a real man to be a father.

That's exactly the point, though. Fuck reddit and fuck some fake sympathy points. I genuinely love this kid. And I dont care if some cynical faggots like you guys are on board or not.

so is ass fucking an autist better?

The moms husband is super supportive. He's a total normie, comes from a super supportive family so he almost doesn't get it, but he tries very hard so I can't be mad at him. But he doesnt really try to connect with the kid.

how much shit do you get on your cock when you're 'connecting' with him?

Yea keep regurgitating that beta propaganda.

Enjoy his mother leaving you when he hits 18 and she wants strange cock.

Top kek. Have fun with your meaningful relationships with your tenga egg.

I have two male children from my own seed. I'm already better than you, cucky.

That's cool. Hopefully your children aren't as insecure as you are. Fingers crossed.

yeah you do, that's why you told us.

but does the boy give good sport?????