Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/n9dey3Y
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i got a cut and i accidently scratched it :(

the fuck kind of feel is that???

>be me
>cry

there are multiple girls that still cross my mind, sometimes not the same girl, but they cross. It's a lust after these girls, some were so close to me and so close to being happy with them. I have a girl now. She says she loves me but i feel like i've just gotten into the habit of saying it back. Only 20 man how can I love someone with so much youth

You guys are the best people i could vent to. Even if the ones I use to talk to months ago are an hero now. I still feel like I can come home to you Sup Forumstards and help me break ideas down.

faggot

I'm in love with a prostitute and i cant stop feeling that feel. Wtf?

What was her name faggots?

How did you meet her? Have you fucked her? Do you think she feels the same way?

join in the fun and spam this discord with pics and memes of whatever your heart desires.
discord.gg/n9dey3Y

Yes i fucked her. I was her customer. Not anymore though. Nope, she doesnt love me back, she even makes secretly fun of me.

I miss Emily. She made me question my entire existence but Jesus did I think I was happy. Completely ruined how I thought of myself, deflated my ego, killed my freedome

I told her about my feelings for her

How do you know she makes fun of you?

>getting this down because of females.

dubs checked, doesn't seem like the best idea. Was she your first?

faggot bet you kiss girls

First prostitute yes.
It was a very stupid idea. But i was in a strange situation

Broke the cycle, Temporarily happy

I better not tell anyone

hire another one and fuck her too, it's just the emotions with the first that make both parties clinging if it's the first. If your dick doesn't fall off you're love buzz should fade.

It's mostly me bud, I'm same fagging over here

The love of my life broke up with me because I am failure, she spent too long waiting for me to get my shit together.
Now my heart is hurting and I am just fucking down... I just can't believe it's done...
She just stopped caring and wasn't happy with the relationship wouldn't give me a second chance and didn't tell me when I fucked up the first... just let go and shut me out...
She sounded more annoyed and angry then sad or anything else... I hope she does end up being happy but god damn is it gonna be hard.

Prove her wrong

I'm not in the mood to fuck anyone.
She was not the first woman i had sex, just first professional

I plan too but she even said it wouldn't matter if I did... it's my birthday today.. wooo worst birthday present ever.

You got yourself into a sticky situation thats a lose lose. Take the latter and lose and walk away before you lose and get stuck with a whore.

Happy Birthday.
>prove her wrong
>get a hotter girl
>???
>profit

wooo lad

thanks man

No problem, I hope you have a better week than this shit. But I have to sleep man it's3 am here. Came here for lulz ended up here. I'll try and get on tomorrow maybe. I have a feeling when I leave this'll 404

get
your
shit
together

if you cared for her, you kno she waited long enough and you squandered her youth

Have a good night thanks again. Probably will...

Good tip of advice for happiness. Probably works too with auto erotic asphyxiation

I am getting it together... I am trying but I had a moment of weakness when I lost my job and didn't look for work and that's what broke the camels back.. I got a job again but it's too late...
I know I wasted her time by not having it together already for her.. I was just too selfish I suppose.
haha at least if I went out like that they could say I was just trying to fap.

Sup Forumsros heres my fucking deal.

I am sad. Just like tons of other people. Im a emotional wreck that bottles everything away. I dont really know why. Im homeless. Lonely. Living in my car. Jobless. And the only joy i get is when i can visit my soster to see my cat. My family is horrible. My friends are blan and emotionally draining. And im supposed to be getting deployed this year because im in the national guard.

And despite all that and how horrible i feel and broken i am and how scared i am, i refuse to give up hope. Itll be better someday. It has to be there will eventually be a point where it cant get worse. Where ill find love, a job, and ill feel like the old me. The one before he lost his sense of self.

I refuse to be sad forever. I will be happy. Maybe itll take 20 years but if its possible i will find where i belong.

I hope the rest for you guys. Even if you all are a bunch of faggots, i hope your happiness is only an arms length away. I love you guys.

That's a load of horse shit

This just wrecked my shit. Thanks bro.

Get your shit together and get a better girl, I promise you there will be one out there. Find someone who makes you happy. But first things first make sure you can be happy on your own. Guess i'm not sleeping til 3:40 boys

break yourself downa nd put yourself together again. It always makes us stronger

Or it makes want to die

that pain never goes away you just get numb to it eventaully

gustav is a legend

too many fuckin Legends

tfw two autistic to form relationships with people

I hear you, fam. It doesn't help that no matter what I do, everyone looks at me like I'm a freak and avoids talking to me.

Don't know that feel bro, thought i had social anxiety and realized i was a pussy. Whats the worst that can happen, trial by error

pic related

she doesnt like me anyway
i can't let it go, no matter how hard i try. it's been months already

I don't know what to tell you bro, How old are you? Could you still try the dating scene, best way to get over someone is to be on top of someone new.

theres too many suicide ones I can send you. And i said i'd get off now. So this is the last one bud

i don't wan't a relationship anyway.
but my head won't stop thinking about her.
i guess drugs are the best solution for this kind of situation

I cant remember the last time i smiled.