26 and finally had sex today with this woman you jelly

26 and finally had sex today with this woman you jelly

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/n9dey3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=J6-QBh1YsWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, that's actually terrible. You poor thing. Why did it take so long? I been doing that since my early teens. How does one go for so long with out someone just wanting to fuck you? I didn't have to try, I actually had to turn down a few to find "the one", so I thought as some dumb teens do.

I guess congrats user. It's about fucking time.

where i live hardly anybody wants to have sex

>26
>you jelly

kek

You're giving me hope.
I'm 24 and virgin.

>with a woman
>woman
Nice try OP

Congrats man!

it was the best 7mins of my life

22, had sex five times in one night recently. She's my ninth. Why would I be jelly OP?

nope im peanut butter

Nigga you were so close to becoming a wizard and you threw it all away...

Lol nice, also 22 and 9 chicks.

hey nice job op!

Got'em.

join in the fun and spam this discord with pics and memes of whatever your heart desires.
discord.gg/n9dey3Y

>sex
you fucking faggot

If I actually cared, I would have done the same over 10 years ago

nice legs

did her pussy look like a ham roll

Way to go, still a faggot

>ham roll
KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=J6-QBh1YsWA

Not particularly but good on you user, she seems cute.

Congrats on not fucking a man in a dress.

Those are my standards now.

If that's your first, honestly bro, you did way better than most. Most people's first girlfriend is nothing they'd write home about, frequently it's someone they are actually ashamed of. Being a virgin male isn't exactly a selling point like being a virgin female. Most women liable to give a virgin guy the time of day will not be a woman that you'd be proud of.

Only 3 more years and the secrets of the universe could have been yours!

thx

did she cum too

Jelly of your first time and jelly because I haven't been laid in over a year. She looks good too. I am on a dry streak right now---expect them to happen especially if you get married. I will make a come back.

23 here, finally going to have sex with a 8/10 tonight aswell, wish me luck Sup Forumsros !

nuts

op is a faggot - repost from another thread fucking idiot at least look for pictures that are not yet spread but you getting an oc is impossible

mo

my first time was with my right hand