Post your GF/Wifes butthole

Post your GF/Wifes butthole.
Other anons rate.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/n9dey3Y
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty damn awesome, judging just what i see, got to give that a strong 8/10 would definitely eat that ass

hairy 19 yo ex after i came in her a couple times

Yes looks good bro

nice hairy pussy with piercing

wife

Is this peak your interest.

Wife's got great balls bro

sorry i hate balls except mine

Eating it

necrosis/10

damn, very rarely does a pussy just LOOK like it tastes good, but that one sure does

yeah thats pretty nasty looking in that lighting

Yeah it taste great

join in the fun and spam this discord with pics and memes of whatever your heart desires.
discord.gg/n9dey3Y

Cortney P

kinda gross chick, but would definitely plow the shit out of her ass if she can do that

Its only smellz, brother. A chick with a natural gape like that is asking for cock and more! I would!

no the gape is hot as fuck, she just doesnt shave properly, and has ass pimples

>comfy AF

I give her doo doo pipe a 2.8 of 20

How about some solid milf ass?

Rate her Sup Forums

those spider veins

10/10 - Perfect submissive cock sleeve.

Whoa there fag. Do you have matching leather cuffs for matching panties? Hot pink? Nice ass though. Would rim / 10

Yes she is.

wishes he knew how to get into bdsm/10

What do you think this girl's butthole looks and smells like? I don't have any pics

>tfw fucking a chick with a similar bod / ass

>ftw make her cum all over the place but I come home and masturbate and get off in 2 mins

Why is my hand so superior? Have I become so into myself that only I can get myself off? Pussy / Ass fucking just doesn't do it anymore. I feel like I am headed down a slippery slope. If I want to have a family what I am going to do? Cum in my hand and finger my wife hoping for a kid?

I'm lost.

a sphincter

shit

Chances are you're just a huge faggot user.

19 gfs ass. jelly?

Get someone else to fuck her. A black man

Looks pretty cash. Any more?

This is mine.

A nasty, stinky ass.
meinfetish.jpg

i get taking longer if your girlfriend is uggo or some shit

but if she has a nice body i don't understand your problem. should probably stop jerking off though

Stop masturbating mate, now

I would love to be under her as she sat on my face. I'll post what I think her ass is like

Stop being a beta cuck.

Jesus, what's wrong with her pussy?!

classic sign of being recently fucked virgin user

>28
>No GF
>Been a "player" whole adult sex life.

Nothing gained. I am such a fuccboi. I am charming, charismatic, and easily fuckable. I open myself to any woman I fuck. lol being and old fag I know Sup Forums is not the place for relationship advice. Thats my issue to sort out. I've always been afraid of commitment.

nothing at all

>most likely casually browsing not even posting since 2013
> old fag
I just cringed so hard that my face looks like the ylyl asian meme.

stop being a faggot and start to provide for your fellow anons!

>buys cheap matching pink leather restraint set to take cute photos with so he can be omg so cool and into bdsm
>calls other people cucks

Feels so good to get better pussy than you can even dream of user. Enjoy being married to your hand.

>tfw new phone / HDD

Sup Forums culture has gone down hill since 2010. so fuck trying to prove myself . All I can say is genuinely fuck niggers and jews. I honestly hate those fuckers.

>mfw

Wife's butthole

... and its easy

stay mad that someone called you out, the fact that you took the picture down speaks volumes of your insecurity, you know you're a little bitch, and you proved it! anyone can take one semi-flattering pic out of a thousand of your boring flat assed white girl bro.

>roodypoo
>candyass

Snacks

etc

oc of gf

>thinking you get better pussy
son i've done shit you and your pink pleather restraints don't have the creative capacity to fathom

this thread sucks, anyone replies moar pics.

Oc

i-is that suppose to be like that

>master cock slave

who is she to you?

I don't have a pic but...lol...she had a skin tag. She was disgusting

if youre that immature that skin tags disgust you its time to grow up, im fucking a bitch with a 10/10 ass with a skin tag, you think im crying like a bitch?

>post your wife's asshole
>don't post pics of yourself

>10/10
>skin tag
Pick one

Cuz she's a cunt. Deal w it user

But ahole
Getthelube.com

>being this much of a faggot
>no other choice
>you are a faggot

If I wanted a shitty come back I would have pulled out of your mom and smeared it on her

niKKKa. That's not even a tag. Like my exs was HUGE. Like she never went to the doctor. And she had anal bleeds

MOAR

Somebody I know, not a girlfriend

cute

Rate my girls butthole? How would you use her

unseen dot cc/suradego/

r8

>niKKKa
>exs
>anal bleeds
underage go away

as i said in the unsee, i couldnt save the pictures by dragging them or right clicking them. volafile would be way better for that, i think.

not enough hairy girls

i can smell this from canada. fuck off