Name a better position than missionary

Name a better position than missionary

>protip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/n9dey3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Face-to-face contact helps communication

Yeah, because everyone enjoy small talk about the weather and grosseries during sex...

Have you ever even had sex yet faggot?

69, but that's because I have a huge oral fetish.

I like doggy style so theres no chance of eye contact.

I like the eye contact though. I make her look me in the eyes while giving me a blowjob

Love doggy style, couldn't give a fuck about the eye contact I just wanna see that ass while I'm hitting it

Cowgirl faggot

Fuck yeah

i was nodding while reading this

Cowgirl's one of my favs. When she's wet as fuck and grinding against my dick, then we fuck like crazy and she leans over so I can kiss her neck and suck on her tits. Plus I can grab her ass while I'm fucking her, and she can ride me too.

join in the fun and spam this discord with pics and memes of whatever your heart desires.
discord.gg/n9dey3Y

PRONEBONE

REVERSE cowgirl or doggy

>"Ever even had sex yet"
Come back when you don't talk like a fucking mouthbreather

Found the virgin

Ay

Not that fag, but I like cowgirl best. Gives her a chance to "fuck you back", and you can see/feel all the wares.

I'm 37 with a wife and 2 kids, make what you want of that.

Yes, and I hate when the girl is trying to have a chat not related to sex.

Talk dirty to me, moan as you want, but don't remind me to take out the trash after, woman !

FYI I'm an old dude, fucking the same woman for many years...
How old are you ?
What's your longest relationship ?

Short list of my favorite positions:
>cowgirl, cause I like not to put much effort into sex, let her do the job
>missionary with her legs over my shoulders cause I like to fuck the livin shit outta her while she moans
>sideways like two spoons cause I get to touch her breasts and smell her hair
>doggy cause I can pull her hair back and slap her ass
>lying atop on her while she's face down cause I can press her with my whole body and fully dominate her
Learn how to sex from the master, virgins

Coitus Lateralus-

Like a Hybrid between Missionary and Cowgirl
start at cowgirl
alternate legs
close like missionary
pros
Still face to face.
Low pressure/low fatigue.

Me too, but my current GF hates 69 :'(

I can cum fastest from missionary so it's great for a quick pump and dump before work in the morning but it's best to keep it fresh and mix it up OP. I love to be ridden almost as much if not more. Then there is doggy style and a great sloppy bj.

Yea, 69 is cash
When her hot pussy is so close to my lips and I can stick my tongue in her all the way I want I get rock hard.
69 fucking rules

sucks4u

For a long time my gf didn't want me to cum in her mouth but when we manage to orgasm simultaneously during 69 she just doesn't care and keeps me in her mouth until I'm completely dry.

Well, 69 is all we do at the moment. When we have normal sex it always hurts for her no matter which lube and how much we use. So be careful what you wish for.

Spanish chair

If you don't at least appreciate what he described then I don't know what to tell you. The give and take of cowgirl is probably my favorite.

Prone bone

Fuck yea that position rules
I love spreading her legs with mine while we're fucking like that

ITT: Continously lying anti-social teenagers in denial about their non existant sex life.

There are no married people on Sup Forums and even then those are not people, those are degenerates, they never count towards anything. They exist outside of this world, they're still inside their autistic mind.

sex is overrated
fapping > sex

It's ok mate, one day you'll level up.

Lotus

>nonverbal communication

Amazon position

Virgin detected

>Implying rape requires a position

There are important cues in her eyes as to when to stop choking her.

anal full nelson

the bogadof sandwich