You faggots will argue over anything

You faggots will argue over anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1_aOR6H9h0I?t=8s
quora.com/Would-Jean-Grey-be-able-to-lift-Thors-hammer-with-her-telekinesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats some 9gag level post

Just photoshop a shitty comment in and then post to plebbit to get your precious upvotes, cut out the middle man faggot

robot did it, so i bet yes

Lifting the hammer against its will is just half lifting in this context.

In the scale of holy/godly relics. Thors hammer is pretty low tier so yea.

Probably not. Its based on who's worthy or not, so telekenesis or not you're still lifting it. So, it depends if the jedi is worthy.

If they use as powerful as a force as I do when pushing my cock into your infant sisters asshole than yeah easily.

>2017
>Being this edgy

>2014+4-1
>calling people edgy

QUADS

>current year
>spouting memes

now this is some 9fag level shit
>gtfo

Yes, he can.
/thread

Yoda, yes.

Well if he's a user of the light side of the force, then yes he would be worthy to lift Thors hammer. However, I believe only a Jedi Master would be able to do so. A Jedi Knight or less probably wouldn't be able to do it.
A Sith for sure would be unable to lift the hammer.

All jedis tend to be kind hearted and of great valor though.
My answer is yes.A jedi like Kenobi or Qui-gon or Yoda can lift the damn Mjollnir

Nerd

I'm a nerd because I can remember 4 fictional characters's names?
I'm sorry that you got bullied because you could remember all your favorite MLP names and colours

And actually one isn't even a fictional character but a norse myth.So you know...culture and something like that

>post thing to argue about
>lol you guys will argue over anything.

OP confirmed for fag once again

lets change the question - could a sith lord like jarjar lift the hammer with the force?

captain america almost lifted this shit come on
and this dude is worthy and strong? he only thinks about hulk's anus and how he could get inside all night

a fucking padawan could lift this shit just by looking at it

Who the fuck is qui gin?

No you're a nerd because you're a nerd,
Nerd. Only a nerd would get so triggered

even tho ep1-3 were shit - go kys

The hammer judges the person trying to lift it and if its worthy, the person can lift it.
Which means a true jedi probably would just pick it up, no problems.

I know it's a silly question,but somebody once told me that not all siths are evil but instead it's a cycle.you know balance between light and dark or something like that.so a sith can be pure and kind

>Triggered
K my man

no. the force cannot influence anything from outside of the star wars galaxy.

youtu.be/1_aOR6H9h0I?t=8s

Of course they would.
Fucking imbecile.

Shit in my mouth daddy

Magneto has manipulated mjolnir, so probably.

OBVIOUSLY

Yoda lifted up a dang space ship. You think a dinky little hammer weighs more than an x-wing?

Duh.
Galen Marek brought down a star destroyer out of the fucking sky and Yoda is leagues above him.

1) Super human strength has shown the ability to temporarily move or change the course of the hammer in the comics several times - Hulk for instance has caught the hammer and thrown it back when he was super pissed.

2) The hammer can be moved by elevators, cars, etc. Odin enchanted the hammer to prevent unworthy people from WIELDING it and receiving the latent hammer powers. When the hammer was free floating in space, people were able to move it around too because there's no weight in space. It obeys physics for the most part.

3) The worthiness doesn't mean "pure of heart" or "good guy" or any of that bullshit. It's according to what Odin deems worthy. Which usually means being a fucking bad ass and an honorable combatant, but there's definitely some flex.

Most Jedi would not be worthy because of their emotion denying bitch nigga neutrality codes.

/thread

If they're worthy. Which is a unclear arbitrary thing given Odin's dickitry.

Stfu nerd

ITT
NERDS

>neutrality

Jedi are not neutral faggot, they are extreme good as Sith are extreme evil. I don't know where you have been since 1977, but I'm guessing you are a faggot millennial. Also assuming per your faggot comment, your first experience with the star wars universe was the clone wars.

>Jedi
>extreme good

Hahaha wow, look at this faggot.

They're basically Space Muslims that fucking ruin any religion or planetary politics they disagree with. Literally nothing they did to Kalee was "good".

From a certain point of view...
You'll find that blah blah blah is blah blah blah from a certain point of view

>Jedi are not neutral faggot, they are extreme good

I fucking hate sandniggers

>Jedi
>good

except most are more interested in being good Jedi than being good people which leaves them open to the power of the darkside.

Aside from that, good does not mean worthy.

No they'd just destroy it with their Death Star magic at mount doom

quora.com/Would-Jean-Grey-be-able-to-lift-Thors-hammer-with-her-telekinesis

Same base idea. Telekinesis is still considered an action by an entity. So it would depend on if the Jedi was worthy or not. That being said if they were powerful enough they COULD move it, but then Thor just has to call it back.

imagine how young this kid is to think that people are likely to have an infant sister. 10, maybe 11? gtfo faggot
>edgelord

GoddAmit me too

Shit in my mouth daddy

Nice leddit buzzword fags

First thoughts

found the two tween cousins who got tired of sucking each other off at their sleepover so they went on Sup Forums

Magneto has lifted thors hammer with magnetism so yes force wielders could lift the hammer.
Also checkem.

>2017
>being this triggered

>Waaaahh waaahhh waaaahh people are saying things I don't like