Hey idiots. what can i do to be more attractive?

hey idiots. what can i do to be more attractive?

Honestly, getting a haircut and a shave could you wonders. If your hair is thin, maybe go bald. Head looks the right shape for it. Best of luck!

You look like if you picked up a guitar and learned a few chords and wrote some gay love song shit, then women would throw themselves at you.

You don't even need to be good. It'll be endearing if it's quirky because we live in an age or irony and where it's cool to be awkward.

So that's your homework. Write some faggy love songs like Coldplay and you'll be killin it.

Maybe take some advice form Ugly Bob

done, i've written and released 8 albums in the last ten years :D

Cut hair short start going to the gym or something trim your beard or grow it longer be clean you'll look good

shave head, shave facial hair, gym, imo

Don't forget to millennial whoop and do that annoying thing that the guy from Blink-182 does when he sings that started a whole plethora of phony fucking singers with obvious crutches that somehow nobody notices.

Ya cut off all the hair on your body

Kill yourself

shave head shave beard shave eyebrows shave pubes go gym and you'll be hot

kill yourself. at least you will be attractive to the maggots

Bald is beautiful

Maybe the morgue can atleast do up your face with some make up or something man. Good luck

>>refugees
mid-low kek

Stop looking like shia labeouf.

more commonly I get Brett Mckenzie.

fix your personality

Chop your face off.

texturize your hair so you look like bob dylan when he was hot. trust me on this.
proceed to shave facially to achieve this look.

highly noting this one.

You need a catch phrase, and get a cape to wear

>>Get an "adult-styled" haircut
>>Potentially shave, depending on haircut
>>Find a clothing style and colour that suit your body type and complexion
>>Genuine self confidence

Workout for an hour 4 days a week

Best advice you'll get in here

put an egg in your conditioner once a month. apply coconut oil to your palms. and run throughout through your hair weekly. it looks like your scalp lacks nutrients

i trust trips.

you're a genius, thank you

Get a clean haircut, keep your facial hair nice looking, and just try to look more happy & approachable.

Go to a hair stylist to fix your shitty hair style. Go short or get a style, the whole "I just woke up look and said fuck it" look only works if you spend hours styling it to look that way, actually saying fuck it looks like shit.
Likely a shorter cut will look a lot better

Shave that beard, or grow it our. Dont half ass it like you are doing now.

go shopping and pick a new style. The failed 1940's scientist look is not stylish. Wear light eye catching colors....or anything other than shit brown. I assumeyour pants are shit teir too. Go drop a few hundred on a good pair like True Religion jeans.
And lastly shoes, gotta have good shoes.Aldo is a good brand to start.

Now hitting the gym at least once a weekneeds to happen too. No one thinks the holocaust survivor body is hot, no one thinks skinnyfat is hot. Hit the gym

I got what I needed, thanks Sup Forumsros, this has been helpful :8

Shave off your hair. You look like Bob Ross.