Alternative facts

>Alternative facts.
>Trickle down economics.
>(Trying to) ban all Muslims.
>Filling cabinet with KKK supporter
>Denying climate change.
>Lying about practically everything you can possibly lie about.
>Building a wall and making Mexico pay for it by raising tarrifs, which makes Americans pay for it.
>Keeping jobs in the US by giving that corporation tax cuts.
>Putting a climate change denier as head of EPA.
>Putting a woman who has no education experience and wants to funnel money out of public schools into private schools as head of education department.
>Putting and airheaded brain surgeon as head of housing.
>Cutting all regulations on Walstreet which will then cause the same problems that got us into this 2009 mess in the first place.
>Cutting all net neutrality.
>So many more. Literally, one scandal or contraversy a day.

Just what the fuck is wrong with Republicans?

I understand you hate brown skins and sjws, but how could you let this happen?

>getting rid of undesirables
>making money

how is this guy not the epitome of america's best qualities?

>and airheaded liberal

Not American, but I know some and they're really great people. They are pretty freaked out by what is happening. I am sad for your country.
But in the end, you buy the ticket, you take the ride. The empire will finally collapse under Trump.

go away spic

Tightening border control makes illegals stay and fight deportation.

Destroying the EPA will only make money until environmental collapse. The economic gains will last years, but the fallout in public health will last decades.

He's the epitome of short-sighted stupidity, if you ask me.

Good morning Huffpost. Why complain about alternative facts and then post alternative facts? Here's what happened: The DNC rigged their primaries and Hillary was such a crooked dud that she lost. However, I don't see anybody from the left mentioning that. Huh, really makes you think. At least he's better than Obama.

the largest flaw of democracy is the illusion that all people are equal. people are only as equal as they decide to be and a government that pretends otherwise for the sake of political correctness is doomed to failure. the blacks, hispanics, muslims and liberals at large have proven to be inactive, wasteful parasites of capitalism. at their best, they don't commit crime, which is the bare minimal expectation for white normal citizens. its time we have a president and an administration that isn't afraid to recognize this problem and begin taking steps to solve it.

all of this these "unpopular" decisions are deemed so by a culture of people that have been exploiting the system for generations. Of course they're scared. They should be, they're getting ratted out.

If you're poor, get a job and start learning how to save money. Get into college. Get a degree in business. Get a job in middle management and aggressively work your way into upper management. Do not fail. Do not accept failure. Do not let anything in your life stop you. Cheat if you can, just don't get caught. Power and respectability goes to those willing to seize it, it shouldn't just be handed out to everyone for free.

ever wonder why the smartest minds in america are working harder than ever to commercialize space travel? the planet's doomed and they know it.

Well, thanks hillary to that.
ANY other candidate would have beaten this man, but no, she had to go there, was HER TURN.

>This is what uneducated 20-something white people actually believe.

If you think there's any social mobility left in this society, you're beyond help.

*what's wrong with government is the right thing to say

He isn't much different from other governments, only the way the does it is different.
Hope that sparks a lightbulb with you simple cunts. I hope you are all nicely divided, just as planned and the government can go ahead a strip you naked even further.

Have fun and keep hating each other :)

Is time for bed Cletus.

blaming society for your inability to contribute to it. sounds pretty niggardly if you ask me.

we'll take time out of our schedules to hate you even more. lets see how your waffling, middle-of-the-road bullshit pays off when push comes to shove.

The climate change denial will fuck us all. That's the bit that pisses me off most ....Already getting massive record breaking heatwaves here in Australia but regards like him deny it still, spouting crazy shit about the jury still being out even though it's been proven beyond any doubt (97℅ climate scientist consensus based on a rigourous survey)

nobodys arguing that climate change isnt happening. but the idea that we as humans are the solely responsible, and that we have the power to change weather patterns in a couple years is preposterous. If you're living somewhere that's becoming uninhabitable, that means its time for you to go somewhere more habitable.

>i just fucked up this place near to nothing to be unrepairable
>might as well just book it and look for another place to fuck it up too
Thats american as fuck mt dude

Nice try at an ad hominem fallacy, but I'm talking trends here.

If we're talking about me, I'm working full time with a degree from a 4-year university and have a few scientific publications under my belt. I was born relatively well-off, though. The trends show less economic and social mobility, not more.

Concentrating wealth at the top makes it unreachable for people who aren't already there.

Your 'work hard, go to college' solution is an illusion. You are supporting an oligarchy that you'll never be part of.

thats human as fuck. if anything its a testament to our growing power as an organism. the resource we have is reaching its end, but instead of burning out with it, we're advanced enough to be able to spread and colonize new places and flourish there. how is that not badass? we are more resilient than the planet that birthed us

Clearly he's a God, he does live in a golden tower

>>>Cheat if you can, just don't get caught.
I'm not a fan of the liberal tendency to preach a holier than though SJW BS line about how everyone should be Jesus, but you're the cancer in society, no doubt about it. There was a time when what counted was to be a man, among men, not some shitty touchy feely thing and not some wanna be gangsta low level used car salesman slime.

Society should only offer a hand up, not a hand out. Success through will and hard work, not through corruption.

The funny thing is that everytime these threads appear the americans appear to be the dumbest of the bunch. Sure a liberal eurocuck is already bad with it's righteous delusions. But damn everything you americans say in their defense is retarded.

well if what you say is true then you have nothing to worry about. just make sure your line of work doesn't run the risk of becoming automated.

the middleclass is something that should be transitory. people who pride themselves in remaining complacent there are just sitting in the belly of a sunken ship waiting for the air to run out. As automation becomes more prevalent, those middle class jobs will vanish. That's just what's going to happen and there's going to be a large number of people who won't make it. The point I'm trying to get across, which i see doesn't apply in your case, is this: "Get better or stop whining and accept your fate"

that tumor in your belly, you should have that checked out

Concerning the issue of climate change, it actually is a hoax. The data concerning climate change has actually been proven to have been intentionally manipulated by the government by WikiLeaks. It is legitimately a false concept.

would you sauce me on that?

>making America great again

those who play fair in an unfair world will always be at a disadvantage. Nobody walks the path to success without having to step on a few toes in the process. I'm not saying a persons whole life should be one of dishonesty, but when an unbreakable wall shows up in your path you have two options, stay there or find a way around it.

>Tightening border control makes illegals stay and fight deportation.
Leaving the borders open makes more illegals come, and eventually, the situation might become irreversible.

Elon Musk

"America" was great before the euro white pest arrived.

> >(Trying to) ban all Muslims.
> >Filling cabinet with KKK supporter

How is this a bad thing? You degenerated liberals would even be mad if trump starts to gas the degenerates.

dont you have some cheap vodka to drink, kemosabe?

I'm not worried about myself, but you're missing the point...

No matter how much 'better' you get, you're not going to make it big. It's not about complacency, or weakness, or 'drains on capitalism'. It's momentum, and the people with money and power legislating away the ability of people without money and power to obtain it.

And you're blind to it, which is the saddest part.

discord.gg/DpYJPMy RAID THAT SHIT

you know is true johnny.

no, i actually see it. they're closing the door and that if anything should be all the more inspiration to push through it before its too late. there's only so much room at the top and they know this. They're doing what any sane person would do. Protecting themselves.

i hope and asteroid big enough comes before we leave this shit hole of a planet.

The evidence is abundant that when borders are open, illegals come for seasonal work that locals don't want to do, then they leave.

When borders are closed, they come to do that same work, but can't leave without risking their livelihood, so they stay. Then they wind up having offspring, draining social support programs, and generally fucking shit up while not paying taxes.

so youd rather see all of humanity die because people didn't pick the person you voted for? that's kinda sad, man.

Anyone who can't see that he is making a mockery of the presidency (on purpose) is a fucking idiot. The point was never to be president, it was to fill the Republican ideology with such idiocy that people would ditch it entirely. Unfortunately the level of absolute stupid easy to lead puppet mindedness of Republicans is so bad even a meat sack muppet with a counterproductive agenda blatantly ripping the bigotry of conservatism from the shadows and plastering it everywhere to be hated isn't enough to bring sense to this country of band-wagoning no brained losers.

We need an intelligence revolution, and a reality check.

Ayn Rand retard detected

except we're reforming social programs so those people wont be a drain on resources anymore. they should know now that even if they came here to work illegally and didn't get caught, it would still be a financial loss for them and their odds would be better in mexico

what this shit about net neutrality? just because libs want to shut down conservatism doesnt mean they get to dicktate that websites have to be neutral

Gay faggot bait is gay and for faggots.

except im not.

you dumb sonofabitch, you really think we are going to be colonizing planets in 50 years?

well stupid, we don't even have 50 years

extinction event has already begun

have fun browsing Sup Forums in 56 kbit/s you moron. net neutrality is basically only important to basement dwellers like you

> the blacks, hispanics, muslims and liberals at large have proven to be inactive, wasteful parasites of capitalism. at their best, they don't commit crime, which is the bare minimal expectation for white normal citizens. its time we have a president and an administration that isn't afraid to recognize this problem and begin taking steps to solve it.
Hi Hitler.

Funny thing is, they aren't protecting themselves. It's a race to the top, but history shows that when a society builds up a hugely stratified population, that society self-destructs, and it's the wealthy heads that roll.

The smarter rich people want to be taxed, and they won't be here when the shit finally goes down.

This. The earths climate has ALWAYS been changing for a billion years....25,000 years ago we had glaciers in Chicago....who melted them? Cows farting? Cars? FUKKK NO! The climate changed all on it's own and there is NOTHING people can do to stop it.

>t. Huffpost

No, it's true and provable, just not the way everyone wants to think it is. It's a natural part of the earths cycle of heating and cooling over time.

Hey here too in Canada even, it is more warm than usual. Sometimes even above 0C lately. Never saw that before or memory and I,m 26.

no, I'd rather see humanity extinguished because all I've seen since i was born is decay, death, hate, war general illness.
the good in us is nothing compared to our thirst for death and power.
i don't want this cancer to spread into space.
btw i couldn't care less about the murican election, im from one of them other countries you know?
the nazi one

Hi libturd

>Just what the fuck is wrong with Republicans?

They're fucking idiots.

average trump supporter for you, giving an opinion on something he knows absolutely nothing about

Fuck this guy.

Thank goodness- For a second there I thought regularly spilling millions of gallons of oil into our ocean, billions of gallons of pesticides, fertilizer, and flat out garbage into our fresh water supplies while pumping shitloads of carbon, methane,and other harmful gasses into a contained atmosphere was a bad thing for the planet.
Thank God such a reputable source came along to clear that all up.

why because you want to believe it to be so?

MAGA fagot

>It's to late to start doing something. So why start now.

"reforming" – redacting, more like. A few illegals are cheating the system, so that's enough excuse to get rid of it and pass more tax cuts for the wealthy, right? That's the great lie, foisted on the american people.

If you're blaming immigrants instead of your corrupt government for society's ills, you're buying the lie.

Holy shit- the stupid; it burns.

Not only do we let people like this continue to breathe our oxygen, we let them vote.
That's what's wrong with this country.

its really sad to see what happened to germany. your people dared to see a world with a clear vision forward at one point. you weren't afraid to make the hard decisions of what to do with the indolent and undeserving. you conquered all of europe in less time than it takes some people to build a single skyscraper. You were led by a man who could have handed you the keys to the future, but your cowardice and the pain of growth became too much for you to handle and you surrendered.

for that, i will never ever respect your people.

Adept hes no different than Obama. Whom was no different the bush. Whom was no different than Clinton. Cucks thinking a president holds any value whatsoever other than being a spoke man for bank and corporate agendas.

Furthermore to deny climate change when we are already one foot in the grave, nearly past the point of no return, is ... Typical.
We're fucked and your right ideologies are a based on what you've been told.

>go somewhere more habitable

Which planet did you have in mind, Socrates?

>muh asteroid pls
Neck yourself, faggot.

The misuse of "whom" hurts me inside.

I'm a black man and I went from burger chef at Wendy's to owning two Dairy Queens. It just takes a bit of luck and a lot of hard work.

great argument. admit it you want the interet to be 'neutral' like NPR or CNN - just leftist propaganda.

mars for starters.

i lold

No, because the oceans and natural disasters, like volcanic eruptions and forest fires have always happened and produce more pollutants that humanity it currently capable of, with the exception of us setting all of our nukes off.

We do have an impact on the environment, but it's negligible.

Not only is mars very, very uninhabitable, but it would take hundreds of years for us to develop the technology and theory to potentially make it habitable, and then likely thousands of years to actually make it so.

That's time we don't have

Great, let's just pack up all of this planet's natural resources and ship them over to a planet with an unlivable climate and unbreathable atmosphere to escape our unlivable climate and unbreathable atmosphere.

would you like to be a subhuman to the blue eyes of the glorious Reich?
because that's what you'd be right now.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger right?

well then with that thinking i suppose we're fucked. so why even bother?

>be trump
>at moscow ritz carlton
>presidential suite
>melania's in manhattan
>bored of watching tv
>try to fap but can't get it up
>call room service for champagne
>also have them send four pubescent hookers
>they make you lay on the bed fully clothed
>they're drinking champagne from the bottle
>ridiculing how badly your suit fits
>they climb onto the bed
>jumping like it's a trampoline
>dancing to shitty russian dubstep
>one of them steps on your crotch
>dick twitches
>they're each on their second bottle now
>russian girls can really hold their liquor
>you tell them obama slept in this very bed
>they talk about how much they hate him
>dick twitches again
>they want to defile the bed so it'll be destroyed
>you love it when a plan comes together
>they're pissing all over you and the bed
>it's soaking through your suit
>so warm
>a stream hits your face
>dick is titanium
>they notice your tiny bulge and mock it
>one of them has to shit
>squats over your lap and lets loose
>it's runny but there are big chunks
>smells fucking horrible
>you grab a chunk and taste it
>dick is diamonds
>beg them to let you fap
>they make you use the shit as lube
>furiously rubbing micropenis
>they take turns pissing in your face
>unintelligible moans emanate from your mouth
>OOOOAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHH
>they're laughing at you
>OOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAH
>they laugh even harder
>OOOOB-BAAHM-MMMAAAAAAH!!!!!
>cum buckets and eat it with all the shit
>Putin calls later to say he got it on tape
>tells you he already fapped to it twice
>blackmails you into being president
>arranges psyop to steer american election
>you do it so your family can cash in

That's not what net neutrality is...

Kill yourself you jew nigger faggot

you don't have a clue what neutral means lmao.
It's in regards to the internet speeds that companies and persons would get. EG; CNN, who has high capital could afford to pay for premium speeds, while a place like Sup Forums wouldn't and would deliver a greatly diminished experience from what we have now.

You should probably look up what Net Neutrality means, you fucking braindead flesh golem.

> keep grinding guise
> capitalism works, I promise.

The largest flaw of democracy is blind trust. Throw in some oil and you have our current arrangement. Fuck climbing the corporate ladder.

or build greenhouse gas generators on mars and start placing colonies there asap. in bubble-style habitation cells.

Hence the whole trying to save the earth now thing

>Republicans

I don't even think they like him that much..

still even if you don't like him he was elected president .. there's pretty much nothing you can do about that fact

No man, I'd rather see the whole humanity burn because I'd love to see the world burn. That's why I vote for trump in the first place.

OP, problem is some people are just plain stupid. And Trump supporters are the lot at the bottom. I've argued with so many of them, and it ususally leaves me dumbfounded. It's like they are too stupid to realise they're stupid.

i said it once and ill say it again. just because you don't do well in a capitalist society doesn't mean the society is flawed. it just means it has no room for you.

hey stupid, before you try to join a conversation, you should first make sure you know anything about the topic being discussed

Stop embarrassing yourself and google net neutrality already.

The human race isn't forward thinking enough to save the planet it currently resides on.

again, the idea that we can revert weather patterns of the entire planet is more arrogant and buffoonish than anything you libs claim comes out of the mouth of republicans.

you also forgot

>kike lover