What do you guys think about the n-word

What do you guys think about the n-word

is it ok to say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MllnO0PhVo8
youtube.com/watch?v=vo-uTd7ZLZc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

no it's racist

wow, calm down dude

>What do you guys think about the n-word
Just fucking say it Faggot it is Nigger Only reason it Is "offensive" at all is because we want it to be people are retards end of story

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

what are you talking about? i'm an advocate for equality

I think mr. Dubzzz makes a good point, but I think he also isn't that funny.

I think you should only be able to say "nigger" in your comedy act when you're really funny. When you aren't very funny, it's just uncomfortable.

Nigger is pretty much slang for negro, which literally means black.. So no, fell free to nigger away mateys!

MODS

nigga etymology is not semasiology

Pretty much

NIGGER

Yes, it's perfectly fine to say. I say it to my little white sister all the time and she says it all the time too, it's a meme of a word and we use it jokingly because it's a fucking joke.
Any who disagrees is a sensitive dumb nigger.

Idubbbz does it purely for comedic effect and has (to my knowledge) never used it in a serious way

MODS MODS MODS THIS FUCKING NIGGERS ARE SAYING THE N WORD PLS BAN

NNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

i don't understand, what have i done? i'm just trying to show the world racism is bad :(

yes

See, i am not a racist, all i am saying is that niggers are not really people.

yeah it's okay to say words.

don't give in to that orwellian sjw rhetoric.

This. Word nigger has become like wors Voldemort in Harry Potter. People speak about it like "that word that should not be named" or "you know who"...

We keep word nigger in much higher than any other words just like USA keeps black people much higher than other races.

NIGGER

I mean to be perfectly honest I'm white AF but I say as long as you don't drop the hard R it's cool, like nigga is fine with friends or people you're acquainted with well enough, nigger is only acceptable if it's a really meme-ey situation cuz at that point nobody gives a fuck anyways

Is calling a rat "vermin" racist? its the exact same.

1 2 3 4
HEY NIGGERS LETS GO

Yes, it's perfectly fine to say the word nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=MllnO0PhVo8

i agree with edups, it's all about perception. if everybody says it then it loses its power and no one gets butthurt over it

Its okay to say on a anonymous imageboard but I wouldn't dare to say it in their face

Saaaaayyy Niggeerrrrr

nintendo?

See? This is why i hate niggers.
While some blacks couldn't care less and are actually accomplishing something and helping advance society, these fucking niggers are whining about a fucking word.
It makes me wonder if the Earth would be a better place if Hitler had won.

nigdindo

MUTHA
FUCKIN
NACHOS

yes is okay to say it,

People like that make it really hard for me to continue not being a racist. I understand it's "not all", but honestly it's getting to be "too fucking many".

I think everyone should own one.

I mean, you're kinda in an echo chamber here asking white people if it's okay to say a word that was never intended to insult them. And since white people are the superior race, there's never been a word that could evoke an emotional reaction like nigger. Maybe white privilege?

That being said, I've never really said it in a context that is meant to hurt anyone, it's always been with some irony. It's kind of like faggot now. I think it's fine to say, but I'm also prepared to suffer the consequences if I say it in public to strangers.

SAYYYY NIGGGERRR!!!!

haah, that was a good video

every word is okay to say
now fuck off

How do you know he did not mean "Nerd"?

Coonery at its finest.

Say

i have crippling depression in my osteoperosis

Everybody say NIGGER !

I hate dirty niggers. Not even trying to be funny I just don't like them. Car broken into > nigger. Street fights in my city > nigger. Overwhelming crime rate contribution > nigger.

We've got plenty of Caucasians, Mexicans, and Asians living in the same environment. I don't see them chimping out constantly.

May the niggering cause a triggering.

Yes it is ok

Fucking crackers ITT

i call him a nigger...

Comedy is subjective

fucking nigger

its a fucking word
grow thicker skin

shut up cracker

unfunny and said nigger, are you retarded? or just a fucking nigger?

Sure, just dont expect to keep your job and your teeth if you say it in public all the time. Just like calling women whores or gays faggots

H E F U C K E D M E W I T H A T O O T H B R U S H

Is it okay to say niggerfaggot?

Everything about niggers is shit. Their music, their appearance, their smell, their "intelligence", their obsession with race, etc etc.

when i hear the term "the n word" it just make the word nigger scream louder in my head

I call my friends(non-black) niggers, I'm Asian, so I cant be racist, only white people can be racist according to the media

But you said it too :s

Hardcore

what i basically mean saying "the n word" doesn't do it any favours

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA I'M 200 PERCENT NIGGA

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA, CAUSE I'M A MOTHERFUCKING NIGGA

As a nigger, i dont give a shit. Why should i give people shit for saying it, people call other people faggots and whatnot too

Move out of the nigger city, There's a difference between actual black people and niggers. Even black people hate niggers

SAYYY NIGGER

Well its not like he just yells nigger to be funny

Yall snow chimps need to understand that we negros made you who you are, you owe us reparations.

Ill be fighting idubbbz so dontcha'll worry, ill be giving the black people the power again, im a messiah.

Just a word. Like all words, they can be used as a weapon. But the way idubbbz is saying it shouldn't be taken so seriously. If you get so upset over it, just kill yourself.

But there's nothing that everyone will find funny. Especially when the word nigger is involved. So that's your entire point voided.

/thread

It's white people telling other white people to not say the word nigger because it's racist, even when you use the word nigger in a way entirely unrelated to blacks.
Just saying nigger doesn't make one racist. Is it worse to say, I have friends that are niggers, or, I think black people shouldn't have the same rights as white people because they are less than us.

Add to that that black people don't give a fuck, they are equally racist if not more only they get away with it because some generations before them they were slaves, even when they personally aren't affected by it, they still get a free pass apperantly.

fuck off nigger

>Blacks
>Power

The most power blacks even had was that of gardening tools.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vo-uTd7ZLZc

>this dumb nigger is really trying to fight idubbbz
KeK

I think it is kind of racist not to say nigger, it is disparaging to the entire african race and basically says "hey I am going to give you special treatment by avoiding mean words you don't like because you are all too sensitive to handle a word. upon hearing a white man say the word nigger, african people lose all sensibilities and fall into an uncontrollable chimp-like fit of rage and will commit violent acts"

which is totally ridiculous, right guys?

seriously though, can anyone find one example of a pack of feral white people trashing an entire town because someone said "honkey" or whatever the fuck?

Shut up, nigger

If you're so scared of black people you can't even utter the word, you're the one that's racist

Well in the real world, away from Sup Forums. Nigga=good
Nigger=bad

Saying its ok or not say a potentially racist slur based upon whether its funny or not, is the most autistic thing I've heard today.

Also, iDubbbz is the god of youtube imo

As he stated in his recent video, either you "ban" all offensive language, or you ban nothing. And i don't support cencorship, everyone has a right to be discriminated.

This

I have no problem with the word neighbor, dunno why blacks go mental over it.

This
>checked

It should be okay saying it, but depending on who you are saying it in front of, it isn't

Just say the fucking word, asshole. NIGGER. What do I think of the word NIGGER?? I don't have much of an opinion really. I fully believe there are black people and then there are niggers. There is a difference. I personally HATE niggers, but I don't hate black people. Make sense?

What's the big deal with saying "nigger?" It's not like they're superior to whites or anything

"Nigger" isn't insulting at all, it's from the latin "negro", it mean "black".

Shut the fuck up, homie bundle of sticks