Let's break down together. Just for tonight

Let's break down together. Just for tonight.

General feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=kfoJUeyMsOE#Rone_-_Bye_Bye_Macadam_(Official_Video)
soundcloud.com/gizmogwai/ghost?in=gizmogwai/sets/id-rather-kill-myself-before
soundcloud.com/gizmogwai/alright-prod-greaf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sad I cut commit suicide easily. I Google chemicals I can mix and such but I'm too broke to buy them. And I'm crippled so I can't leave my room without help. Can't hangmyself because there isn't a place to hang myself with a good chance of success

But at least tonight I got to have nostalgia story time with my ex which is sad but it made me feel a little less depressing for the night.

Jk it made it worse I just want out so bad... but I'm scared of pain because I'm a pussy.

I'm sad I cant* thx auto correct

While I don't believe suicide is a good answer to any question, have you spoken to a therapist or something like that?

I'm trying to write a short novella and need to be in the right mindset for it.
post more pls

Nah I don't do well speaking to a stranger face to face. They can't fix what I go through. Meditation and venting won't help my depression. My suicide thoughts and depression stem from my pain as a cripple. The physical pain I experience daily is what makes me want to die. That's why it's ironic that I fear a painful death because why should I worry about pain if it means I could escape finally. Especially since I already experience it all the time

Only thing that gives me relief and makes me happy is percocet aaayyyyyy but they won't prescribe me that sadly ;(
Because "ohno a small crippled girl. Can't give her that or she'll become addicted" like fuck if it let's me live slightly normal for once I don't care if I get addicted. The small time I was on percocet for an injury was the only time in my life I felt alive and happy without any pain

I really don't want to give suicide advice to anyone, but I'll tel you about my suicide attempts.

I hate pain too, so hanging, cutting, and shooting myself are out of the question. I suffer from depression and insomnia, so my doctor prescribed me some hardcore sleeping pills. Forget what they're called, but they are pretty strong and I'm only supposed to take 1 or 2. Anything else can harm a person. It's pretty easy to get them. Any person can just complain about not sleeping and get them.

I took about 18 or 19 of those pills one night with a bottle of Jack. That SHOULD have been enough to kill any normal man. I guess some higher power has other plans for me.

If you want to talk or something (this goes for everyone in the thread), just let me know. I have Skype and Discord.

Misery loves company.

My ex brought me about 15 pills of 5mg/whatever the fuck number it was hydrocodone and I was looking up how many I'd have to take to die. I think online someone said like 90mg? So that's 5x15=75 so I don't even have enough
I'd probably be puking my guts out though so it wouldn't work.

My ideal way of going would be heroine overdose but being crippled I don't know how to get my hands on heroin if I can't leave my house without help of others. (Wheelchair bound. Not physically disfigured but I experience chronic pain and cramping. Can't walk. Even sitting or laying down I'm always in pain)

Also this.

It's not me, but the guy checks the email pretty frequently and is super cool.

I have discord. Upside to being a jobless cripple is I have lots of time to waste on other things like games...and maintaining my pet betta because it's the only companion pet I get to have.

Idk I tend to have these feels outbursts rarely. I bottle up a lot.

Well, if you ever want to talk, add me.
WhiteKnife

(again, for everyone in the thread too.)

You might read this and think it's gay, but odds are you are gay

I'm a filthy furry trash though just to forewarn.

I try to wear a big caution sign so that others don't experience my autism without a warning first.
B)

It's really well written. So if writing is gay, then sure whatever

Didn't see anything after searching it

Really?

I'm still new to it, so maybe I did something wrong.

There should be a number tag after your name

>It's really well written.

weak b8

I dont want to go into it Ill just leave you with this gif and this link

listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=kfoJUeyMsOE#Rone_-_Bye_Bye_Macadam_(Official_Video)

its the only thing ive been doing for the past 7 hours since I was talking to her.

Maybe this?

WhiteKnife

Whatever, man.

Either chill out with us or fuck off.

hey dub dubs =/

jsut had this on one monitor and that gif on the other... for 7 hours... I jsut dont want to fuck things up with her.

G
A
Y

>girl
Post tits

You make me think of that masturbation scene from evangelion.

Fucked up

Made this for an edit thread but it died before I finished.

And what I started with.

Just now noticed that I copied the website at the bottom by mistake.

Broke my home gym, i'm in pieces.

Aight I'm off to bed.
Interested to wake up and see if my ex sees all this. I know he browses Sup Forums heh. And I know he'd know it's me from the description.

When I was 16 I was put into a "mental care center" for quite literally nothing. No actual reason other than someone "thought" I had stolen a knife. The whole ordeal was childish.

Since you've given me the opportunity I'm just going to rant for a while.

I hate my parents. I was brought into this life by no choice of my own and expected to go to school, get a job, pay my bills, and everything else.

I didn't ask for this.

I hate the fact that I won't live long enough to see futuristic cities and crazy technologies like near light speed space travel and bionic limbs.

I wish I could live forever so I could see everything humanity will accomplish.

I'll be dead in 50 years so why bother accomplishing anything? Every year goes by twice as fast as the previous.

There's not enough time. There's never enough time.

School work sleeping all is wasted.

For what? So I can die with a lot of money I won't get to use? What's the point.

I wish I'd never been born.

>ywn never use Sup Forums before all this canerous feels, Pepe, wojak, and reddit meme shit even though you knew about it years and years ago.

But user we have anime!

We all go through that phase around the age of fifteen, then we grow the fuck up and get on with life.
Like the millions that went before us.

Grow up cunt or go back to /r9k/ you underageb&. See

Don't think I know that?

44 total days of anime watched according to MyAnimeList

I only just started mid last year.

It's literally all I do besides my evening classes.

I want to die.

There's not even enough time to watch it all.

If you believe in multiverse theory there's a universe where it IS anime.

And we're not in it, why live.

Most people would say that you're edgy, but I understand. You've just gotta carve life a new asshole and start your own path to happiness.

Thanks for the edge.

>if I call it a phase I'll sound smart and mature

Kill yourself.

I was 15 a decade ago, so try again.

Or don't I don't give a shit.

Fuck yourself, I'm just going to wallow in my self pity and hope some terminal illness or car accident offs me.

>There's not even enough time to watch it all.
What would you do once you've whatched it all?

Immediately kill myself.

No hesitation, with the nearest and most efficient object.

Within equal distance is both a low calibre gun (.22 pistol), and a very sharp knife.

Which do you choose?

The .22, I'd run out, find the nearest cop, shoot at him and get subsequently shot 21 times.

I deserve to get shot for that cropping, fucking hell.

My mother died tonight. Not sure a feels thread could make me feel any worse.

Shit, user. If you're telling the truth, I'm sorry.

Get some bitcoins and buy heroin in AlphaBay on tor?

thanks for talking

Any chance to get some pussy? How should I respond, if at all? I stopped talking her for awhile because she's a crazy bitch

Doubt it, you went from 0 to 88mph and traveled into a future where you have no chance with that girl.

Oh that was her, my bad.

Definitely, her meat wallet is aching for a good dicking.

You think so? Any good responses? She keeps texting me shit and I respond every hour or two. And She keeps sending me texts like this.

show more user, sounds like there is more than a good chance

Something like, well I could be around..

Subtlety Is key but it also depends on if shes interested in you or just crazy and clingy.

She keeps sending me gay ass texts like this, don't know how to respond so I'll just ignore it

Holy shit bro, hit that and run and don't look back.

She sounds batshit crazy, if you smash be wary of the behind back leg-lock.

Wrap up that willy.

But I'd say ' I miss your laugh too'

But depending on what you've said before it might seem like a 180 and she'll get suspicious

I mean if she complimenting you out of the blue at 4 am sounds like she wants it, go for it if you want nigga.

True. I think its a bit both. I was kinda an orbiter for awhile but we've hooked up a few times. She specifically told me she doesn't want to date me but we hooked up a few times after that if that means anything.

Makes sense thanks. She called me a few hours earlier and All I said was I just want to stay distant and keep to myself

Thank user

Met this chick online.
Pretty chill, good to talk to, looks nice.
She lives states away.
First person I've connected with like this in a while.
Makes me not want to an hero, but at the same time, the distance does, cause I know nothings ever gonna happen.

same user, ive only been talking for 3 or 4 weeks and it jsut seems like there are so many things that could make it not work out.

im this guy btw

Does anyone have the greentext of the guy texting his dead wife, then one day her phone number gets reassigned?

That one is gut wrenching.

Thing is, there is a way to make it work out, it's just really extreme.

this absolute madman killed himself with a .22lr

want to go into it?

Well, there's an option that would really help me out, and her.
I'm military, so if I get married, there's a ton of extras. Housing, food, medical, etc.
That's basically it.
Gotta run tho. PT time.

I started talking to a girl I met online about a year ago. And we spent half the summer together. Was good times, just talk to her and save up money to meet her

Does anyone feel like no one is nice? Don't get me wrong I'm not a snowflake, but jesus when did humanity lose all of our compassion and friendliness? Feel like the world has gone so dog eat dog in the last decade or two, with people generally being more passive aggressive & ruder than ever at any opportunity they get. I was only born in 1990 but I feel like I was born just in time to witness a big change in human behaviour & attitudes, personalities... In the 90s people were just warmer in general. I could just be projecting my feelings about my own limited experiences, I hope that's the case and I'm wrong...

I agree with most of your post but sleeping isn't a waste. Sleeping is the fucking best.

what even is the point of life
we're forcibly brought into a world that seems to believe we owe it an unpayable debt

It's not the fact that you're low or society has you held down that hurts. It's the fact that you know you could be so much higher, so much grander but your holding yourself down, limiting yoursel because you're such a weak human that hurts the most.

Also being alone does not hurt nearly as much as being with someone who doesn't want you emotionally or physically.

I always told myself I'd be happy once I started my dream uni course with a good car, a stable job, and a cute boyfriend, but I still fucking hate my life and want to die almost constantly

Back from PT, I can't move my arms.
Exercise is good for getting rid of the feelies tho.
But they'll come back when I'm done with this beast of a nap.

I fell in love with someone who lives 7,340 km away, I can barely afford to feed myself, let alone visit him

And why's that?

idk man like I have everything I dreamed for but I'm still so unreasonably sad

Do you feel like you're not achieving, or don't have a raison d'ĂȘtre?

Also hey thankyou for asking, not often someone listens

I've achieved everything I hoped I would. but I still feel so empty and sad. Like I live the life I always wanted but it brings me no joy

soundcloud.com/gizmogwai/ghost?in=gizmogwai/sets/id-rather-kill-myself-before

soundcloud.com/gizmogwai/alright-prod-greaf

Do something completely different. Total impulse.
Take a road trip to vegas.
If it doesn't help, it's just depression. Best you can do is ignore it.

I've been trying the impulse thing. most of my friends know me as the psycho cunt who'll do anything and never dog the boys, but like no matter what I do I'm sad

Honestly though, try the road trip thing if you can afford it.
Get away from everything for a week or two.
Just take off and drive.
I'm sorta just saying what works for me cause I love driving and usually helps in a small way.