Sup Forums I have a serious dilemma for you

Sup Forums I have a serious dilemma for you.

>be me
>have been with my gf for almost 3 years now
>feel she loves me like nothing else and be young enough and dumb enough to believe her feelings would never change
>be so confident I tell her I want a 3some and she says yes after a few weeks of bringing it up
>think I'm on a good thing and get her to agree another 2 times within a few months
>so up myself I don't even notice her growing distant towards me
>catch her looking like she's been crying a few times but still so full of myself I don't even think it could possibly be something serious
>fast forward to about 3 weeks and 2 days ago
>says she wants to experience it but mmw
>I tell her no way but she kinda guilts me into it bc well she already did it 3 times for me
>at least agree that I can choose the guy
>plan on choosing a good friend of mind bc at least then I can set boundaries with him together before the act

Am I being cucked Sup Forums or is this fair of her to ask?

Pic related. It's her lopsided vag.

Dump her for that 2/10 pussy. Looks like a boy pussy

>Am I being cucked Sup Forums or is this fair of her to ask?
Lol, what did you expect? Only fair of her. Do it, or leave her. Both ways you're a dumb fuck.

did she get to pick the girls?

keep it fair. If you don't like it, time to grow the fuck up.

Hope she leaves you and gets a guy who deserves her.

If you do it you're fucked
If you don't do it you're a hypocrite and as such fucked

You get what you give. Always see from the other side.

Raja152

Not sure if autism or bait.

If anything, she wants you to see her getting fucked by someone else, because she feels guilty for keeping it behind your back. Probably your most trusted friend anyway, so it's just condoning it.

Where do you think you are?

Yeah, she got to choose, but I kinda already knew who she would choose and also who I wanted it to be,

haha I did this to my GF once. When the guy showed up I was like "fuck this - you two can fuck, but I'm not gonna watch".

She was a bit bummed, because I made her lick my ex's pussy, and I know she wanted us guys to make out and shit.

Felt kinda bad for backing out, but at least I'm not a total faggot like you who won't even let his girl do a MMF.

I suck cock and you are literal more of a fag.

What a pussy.

Why do you ask a board full of sexual deviants and autistic neckbeards? TALK about it with her, jesus fucking christ? Don`t do shit either of you aren`t comfortable with.

Of course it's fair, you moron. That's why you never bring that shit into your ROMANTIC relationship. If you want a mff, cheat so it can't get complicated. Shit, pay two prossies at once. The fuck's wrong with you?

need more pics of her pussy to give sound advice

asian?

Kek it doesnt matter if you agree or not the relationship is ruined already

Yeah mAn, the only kind I really go for.

Women are supposed to be subservient and loyal while men are expected to want to sew their seeds anywhere. That's what I told her, but she was all about double standards and shit fml

Only other vag pic I really have of her but it's pretty cash.

very nice, shame you don't have some more

This is a pic of her friend I took while she was riding me. I kinda like her bj more than that of my gf which is why I kept wanting more...

asians tend to be very loyal and sub-servant so her wanting a mmf is raising some flags