Conan is known for being relentlessly verbally abusive to his staff

>Conan is known for being relentlessly verbally abusive to his staff

How does he turn it off when he goes home to his family?

Does he still make jokes around the wife and tease her or does he wear a completely different face around them?

So many questions...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYgveD5B-V0
youtube.com/watch?v=_7StsXTQhYs
youtube.com/watch?v=bt90VCye6Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=oeGF-A8fB8k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI8QZ2WN-Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=j_pC0-Jfsq0
youtube.com/watch?v=z8UKXy5Jw6I
youtube.com/watch?v=pzgcSBLwAzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mister Leno please stop posting on Sup Forums, thanks

I can't wait until he's a bitter, unfunny old man. Maybe then his show will be good again. The best part of Letterman was watching him just not give a fuck anymore.

source

S O U R C E
O
U
R
C
E

how come all the liberals in hollywood think blacks are so awesome but they always have the most lily white families

>>Conan is known for being relentlessly verbally abusive to his staff

It's called banter and it's just a joke m8

youtube.com/watch?v=gYgveD5B-V0

Didn't he make sure they got a pretty good deal when his Tonight Show got cancelled?

why do you need a source? of course it's true. just look at him; what a faggot

Yeah, I believe it was part of his contract to TBS that any staff who wanted to come along get decent deals as well.

Gingers have no soul

yeah, i'm calling bullshit on OP. his staff loves him and most of them moved across the country to keep working for him.

No he is not

In skits he writes with his staff, that then get approved by the producers. Beyond the world of make believe television made to look the opposite to make you laugh, Conan has a reputation as someone that's great to work for/with.

He's already got the unfunny part down.

Zing!

Conan is highly intelligent and a history nerd. He has taken the ultimate red pill.

Think as you like but behave like others, Anonchan.

I had an internship at Conan's show. Literally the nicest celebrity I've ever met.

>He has taken the ultimate red pill.
He's killed himself?

I'd do so much to do internship > job as a writer on conan

Or even a PA or someshit.

Sadly I live in Australia and I'm 28.

Holy shit his daughter is literally him with longer hair. Poor thing.

in the conan documentary, there's a lot of parts where he's being a jerk

his daughter is very pretty

To be fair random staff and band members were bringing friends and family to meet him backstage when he wanted to rest.

he works in california now, so his new staff probably thinks the east coast bantz is emotionally abusive.

Nice loli you have there Conan, be a shame if someone raped her :^)

literally plebbit: the late night host, since moving to tbs

I heard him on an episode The Nerdist a couple of years ago. He talked about depression and how unhappy he is most of the time. It's the most candid I've ever heard him speak.

That would get annoying pretty fast on a working set. You set aside time for that.

Damn, that sucks. I get depressed every once in a while, but not all the time.

>Damn, that sucks. I get depressed every once in a while, but not all the time.

Imagine you were the most red pilled red haired man alive, you'd witnessed the inner mechanization of the media industry -- and every person around you was blue pilled.

He can turn it off.

He is part mecha.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7StsXTQhYs

Didn't get that impression when I saw his taping. A lot more uptight off camera, but I can understand he's stressed

>there's a lot of parts where he's being a jerk
I think you're mistaking being a jerk for his east coast comedy style... Its a thin line

wtf do you do between 230 and 430?

i hate sitting and waiting for anything

maybe man

Watch any of his backstage or cut out material and he can be seen as pretty abrasive and bullying to those on the outside but the staff is use to it and know he's just pissing around. Even when he's being serious he does it with sarcasm and humor.

A lot of waiting, plus they try to hype you up so they know you'll follow the laugh/applause commands

Conan being a complete ass to people is Conan at his best

youtube.com/watch?v=bt90VCye6Vk

those qts though :3

youtube.com/watch?v=oeGF-A8fB8k

Or here is a good example of him just being an dick to his staff. Pretty funny

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI8QZ2WN-Xo

youtube.com/watch?v=j_pC0-Jfsq0

Conan isn't funny at all.

Sona's a piece of shit though.

>Conan will never treat you like dirt

conan is goat

His writers are shitty. Just liberals pieces of shit.
Even he points it out when a joke bombs or is just horrible.

I'm not going to say that's Conan's behavior, but people who are abusive to staff are probably usually worse to their families.

^ this, the jew writers ruin the show. But Conan off the cuff is fantastic.

I miss the late night show. More spontaneous nonsense.

ironically unfunny comedy is still unfunny

I don't think you know what ironic means

Well, yeah, she is Armenian, people don't try to genocide you for nothing.

>Conan
>redpilled

Where does this meme even come from?

youtube.com/watch?v=z8UKXy5Jw6I

are you kidding me, if youre not going to be funny then just dont do the show that day. He has been going down hill since he lost the tonight show spot.

hes from new york, of course he doesn't like scary assault rifles.

>are you kidding me

>there is no need for a civilian to have a semi automatic assault rifle
Until you do.

Letterman always gave a fuck

Naw by the last few years Letterman was phoning it in most of the time.
The writers were doing bits and he just sort of went along with it.

Ha Ha, like the meme XD

And he always tried his best to do only complacent jokes without any bite. Sometimes it was just a chuckle and a "ain't that something'' and a forced smile.

Anti-gun people still don't realize that if someone wants a gun, they're going to get a gun. Fuck your laws and PSAs. Bad people will find a way to do harm. Look at what happened in Nice, France. Fucker couldn't get a gun so he used Truck. Took out as many people you could with a handgun. Same with the Akihabara incident in Japan. Nevermind homemade explosives and using chemicals. You are never fully safe.

I bet Pierre Bernard had something to do with it.

Judging Conan by witnessing him in one of his roughest and stressful periods of his life. It's amazing that Conan even decided to share that stressed out image of him.

As someone in LA who adores Conan, I was excited to finally see him live. Saw him his first week with the Tonight Show and his dress rehearsals with TBS. The waiting is a bit much for me which has discouraged me from going to as many shows as I anticipated.

And the waiting for the Price is Right is the worst. It's roughly 6 hours because they're interviewing every audience member so they can figure out who gets on stage. And the guy interviewing people has a bullshit nice persona and I feel bad for him having to meet hundreds of mouth breathers in a day with that fake persona.

I know right? Imagine being even the least bit sociable around strangers at a gathering you chose to go to.

>His family is cute.

Get over it, dude.

Pro-gun people still don't realize that Johnny Nobody is going to have a lot harder time hurting people when they're not legal to own because the only people who will have guns are the major criminals who are too busy doing drug deals to mug your stupid ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=pzgcSBLwAzI

this is cool

i wanna breed sona

>this is what liberal with comfortable livings actually believe

>>Conan is known for being relentlessly verbally abusive to his staff

This is absolutely not true.

It's Ellen who is abusive to her staff.

Christ, Schlansky is an ice cold MF