Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums.
Lost my:
Wife
Family
Business
Money
Even the SPH keeps hanging up on me.

inb4 hurr durr someone else is balls deep cause yeah, someone else is.

Is there anybody out there?

Alcohol will make a big stupid mess out of you. Should have smoked weed.

Story time?

Yup, I just lost it all too
wife
family
job
house
car
list goes on

I binged like an absolute madman, almost killed muhself.

you can't loose what you didnt have

Weed makes you even worse you ding dong, Weed makes you slow thinking and stupid, you'll forget things, and have a hard time focus.

Substance abuse?

Lost my job on new years eve after working from 10am to 2am. Also missed Christmas with my family. They texted me.

Im in a new city with no friends or family. I was drunk for a week straight. I still feel shitty everyday.

she is so hot

love the nipples

Nope. Just a shitty chain of events much like many other stories. I'll even suffer the trolls just to reach out right now. Drinking at 6:30 am here.

>SPH

Wat dat?

Suicide Prevention Hotline

> SPH
Space Plane Hangar

Ive smoked pot in the park before class with a bunch of homeless cats for the last two years. They are always getting drunk and wondering why bad shit happens to them. I got a associates and they are unchanged. Two years how time flys.

Suicide
Prevention
Hotline

Same.

You wanna talk about it?

Don't do anything stupid. Life can and will get better but you have to give it a chance.

Hang in there user , the other day I disabled my air bag and was gonna drive into a wall , went to court didnt get banged up . So not bad

I'd never off myself, but somebody to talk to at 3am is comfy. I have great kids and a lot more going for me, this is just fucking me beyond comprehension.

Speak up, bud.

Its along way back from the edge. Takes hard work dedication and focus. Its to much for alot of peeps.

I have no reason atm to be depressed to hell but I still am. Don't really know what to do anymore

pretty and fit

>i've never smoked weed
>i've only smoked heavy indicas

Shit Sup Forumsros, I was dedicated to 1 pussy for almost 10 years, was quite the ladies man before we met. I've been with some legit 8/10's since wifey and I parted. Physically great, but just not "her" ya know? Will this spell ever end?

Stop drinking, start walking, or running, or cycling etc, turn the hurt into energy for those things. Stay off Sup Forums, stay off the internet for that matter. This too shall pass. Stay strong user. I've been there.

Smoke the sativa instead of the indicas. That lack of motivation shit that the anti weed nuts talk about will dissapear. Imagine weed that will make you clean your room.

In time.

This.

Legit advice. I have indeed started getting /fit/ and cut way down on drinking, but life just hit me like a fucking ton of bricks so I hit the vodka this morning, bro.

Yes this in moderation, but get out of the house too.

No no a few years of college level homework. It want improve your life like everyone says. But it will keep you busy for along time. Buy the ti e your done you will be so far away from where you are now it want matter any more.

Sativas are more fun haha I even used to light one up before going to the gym, but they also bring on that shit that turns into paranoia if you smoke too often.. I was a dumbass stoner for 2 years as a result and wasted time, got cheated on a fuckload, finally stopped not giving a shit and got my life together- was best thing I ever did

Kill your car. This is the most effective first step to a crash course in getting healthy.

I feel ya, it's a real son if bitch sometimes(life), but it always, ALWAYS changes. That's a fact. not always for the better, but that partially depends on you and what you put your focus on. No need to beat yourself up for the booze thismorning either. you needed a little painkiller, fine. you listened to you needs. Just don't make a habit of it. (gurumode/off) Best of luck user

Like op said "MODERATION"

Last summer I was fapping on Sup Forums, telling bros I fantasize relentlessly about my wife sucking other men's dicks.

> she was loyal to me for 18 years
> gave the best head in the world
> thought she was mine forever, and too shy to ever try sucking off someone else, even if I gave permission

Now I'm divorced and she is sucking other dicks.

A's a mechanic I am advising against this.

We tend to get what we focus on. Focus on something else.

Thanks, man. I'm drinking a bit, but functional. Getting the kids off to school now and work later. Not getting sauced, but nightmares got me up a few hours ago so I reached for the potato jew.

Herion and meth fiends will rip you off. You know this.

But drunk is like a hurricane. You just h ha ve no idea what its gonna do.

Your good man, just stay woke.

We're going to need some elaboration if you want our help, Sup Forumsro.

And cock pics.

I could elaborate, but at the end of the day it's the classic tale of I gave this bitch everything to get nothing.

be careful what you wish for!

been blacking out drunk for a week now, sup user. (gonna sober up today)

Sure you are. Bro.

I won't judge cause I've done this in cycles, but saying "today" is a set up for failure, man.Gotta say (gonna sober up right now).

This is your wife?

?
well its almosy physically impossible for me to get drunk today as im in the middle of nowhere with no car so ill probably succeed. im also not really dependent i just do it due to depression

No, gotta say "I am sober right now".

I fucking wish.

bumpity

Follow me to my room....