I accedently ask the girl that works with me to suck my dick...

I accedently ask the girl that works with me to suck my dick, and well uh she exploded and over overexagurated the the whole situation. What can i do no to fix the situation guys? she thinks that i meant it in a way to lower her down..

i wont lose my job cuz my father owns the firm, but she told me that she will tell him

You fucked up, deal with it fag

How the fuck is it accidental

...wat

How did you phrase it? What was the context? What tone of voice did you use?

I can't imagine any situation in which I "jokingly" ask a female coworker to suck my dick.

Suck your own dick in front of her

You are completely retarded and you deserve what's coming to you, you utter moron

it wasn't OP is downgrading his own involvment out of shame. He straight up asked her and he is in trouble from a social perspective.

You beta pussy. Your daddy owns the company and you feel like the rules apply to you?

I keep accidentally telling chicks to "show their titties" or "lemme see them titties gurl" so i feel your feelz

this guys has a solid plan

Ya dun goofed

Well I fucked up. I'm gonna tell him what happene, I mean what else can i do.

>accidently

its the onyl way

you can ask him to suck your dick

>accidentaly

mate.. acting like a chan autist is not well accepted out there.. it's not even funny anymore

She was well known slut in the past tho, that is the main reason I asked her That.

so you did do it on purpose

of course i did bruh

but i did not expect it to end this way

Then your premise is false - you didn't do it "accedently".
You made your bed, now lie in it, you dumb nigger.

but why did she lose hear freaking mind over it?

do you know what manners are, OP? you should really have your dad explain this to you. and you better fucking listen too.

alright than.