Will Ireland ever speak Irish again? I mean fuck England and the English language

Will Ireland ever speak Irish again? I mean fuck England and the English language

who cares. fuck Ireland

who cares. fuck Ireland

who cares. fuck Ireland

who cares, fuck Ireland

Yeah probably, the language itself isn't going anywhere. They could make it the main language in one generation if their government had the inclination

who cares. fuck Ireland

I mean, Hebrew did it and Irish isn't even completely dead yet.

Completely different circumstances tbf

I hope so. It's a shame to see european culture die out

>implying that isn't your fetish

Yes, Hebrew was completely dead as a language and Irish is still has living speakers.
If anything the Irish should have an easier time of it.

Stfu faggot. Unlike you i care about europe and european culture and history

Is teanga dheacair í.

why

Stop spesking our language then you filthy monkey

Irish has been killed in two ways. First by the eternal Anglo and his genocidal imperialism. Second, by our own leaders and teachers. Irish is taught in the most retarded and old fashioned way whereby students are expected to learn essays off by heart about poems that we don't understand.

WE NEED REFORM FFS

No. No one wants to speak it, it's a shit language. It has no use. Got it? OK.

Irish was treated like the Slavic languages of Austria-Hungary in that its speakers were derided and beaten and denied jobs by the hegemonic ethnicity. The difference is that the Irish didn't have other nearby Celtic groups with which to reinforce their identity and develop a national program. So they became Germans and we didn't. The end.

who cares. fuck Ireland