This was considered attractive in the 90's

>This was considered attractive in the 90's

Somebody explain

No it wasn't.

THIS was considered attractive in the 90s.

>this thread was considered worthy of like a dozen reposts by the faggot retard op

somebody explain

>this thread was made again

Somebody explain

You're right OP. I get to finger this all night and I'm much happier.

yeah explain why?

>hey mom I posted it again!

This is considered interesting by a fgt, please explain

Yeah tell me about it
Robin Givens was considered a sex symbol and love interest in nearly every black movie in the early 90s.
Bitch looks like the Master Pain stand in from Kung Pow.

Still is. I'd love an old Jazzmaster.

You can get a lot more ugly freeze-frames from 90s movies because people couldn't really freeze-frame 90s movies. I only ever had one VCR where pause gave a remotely clear image, and it quickly lost that ability.

We haven't gone anywhere OP

Explaining why a female is attractive would be lost on a homosexual like yourself.

>I posted it again!
I hope you die screaming

tia carerre is still hot at 50 btw

You're obviously a cock sucking faggot. Can't explain what you don't comprehend.

she had to be ugly enough that it'd be believable that she ends up with Mike Myers

I'm not sure if this is an old thread or a repost, but I'm going to post this again regardless.

I'd do her. I'd do her back then I'd do her right now I'd do her as a Nani from Lilo and Stitch. That is all.

this tbqh

Goddamn, gimme

It's uncanny

Not my bag but she was a definite step up from the original BOBFOC.

Blonde woman with big tits.

try this little box on for size

Let's face it, compared to other girls from the era she looked like she was created in a lab to be the perfect example of what a lot of normies consider a 10.

Yasmine was more my tempo but look what happened there...

Obligatory eggpost

yeah but you ejaculated inside Nicole Eggert and knocked her up. whoever did that wins

That's a Precision bruh

Still is