*deletes entire album*

*deletes entire album*

*deletes kendrick*

nice 0 trips
deletion confirmed

*Deletes this thread*

Listening to it rn. Seems pretty hit and miss. He got experimental as fuck compared to his prior works. Was expecting a str8 ghetto banger after hearing "Humble" but so far every track has come waaaaaaay outta left field. Haven't finished it yet, but i'm not impressed yet either.

Not really keen on it at all, sounds like it could be any other member of TDE. Defietly lacks the overarching aesthetics that tied together TPAB and GKMC and overall most of the tracks are just kinda boring, don't really go anywhere. I like DNA and Duckworth but the rest does nothing for me, hopefully it'll grow on me.

If you weren't impressed with DNA, then I really don't think hip-hop's for you.

Lmao

It's funny how everyone who defends this atrocious garbage can only name either DNA or FEAR.
So it's 14 tracks and only 2 are worth mentioning?

I'm not impressed with DNA but I still like hip-hop.

I think most songs are pretty good, wondering if those theories on reddit are true though.

I'm not impressed by any of it. And i'm a fucking hip hop head lmao. Just because it's kendrick, doesn't mean he can't drop a flop. Stop being a fan boy.

They all are

About him dropping another album on Sunday? It'd sure fucking explain why so many tracks on this album sound so lazy

We're gonna need a JUST shop for the damn cover

>You have till april 7th to get your shit together
>Releases a mediocre drake album with cringy sellout features

*deletes niggers from earth*
lol I wish!

whats the deal with the mass viraling of this album here and redit

>>lmao

Y u mad tho?

Huh. I love it. I actually think its maybe his best album, close with GKMC.

>what's the deal with people talking about a new album from a popular artist

Fucking retard

>local man has yet to hear PRIDE

nigga did you listen to the album at all?

I'm a little disappointed so far with some of these songs feeling below the bar and p uninspired, but he gave me enough to like this album
DNA.
FEEL.
PRIDE.
HUMBLE.
FEAR .
DUCKWORTH.
all top K Dot tracks for me

This is another "Sun's Tirade." TDE needs to stop with this off the wall experimentation. It's not working. What i'm seeing here, is people defending one or two tracks. This alone, should show you that Kendrick fucked up. Every other album this dude has come out with has been absolute gold. Every track tied together, sounded good, made you think, and had that nice ass kendrick flow. This one? There's a couple tracks that please the ears, but it will not please the inner Nas, Mos Def, and Tupac in you. It's another Sun's Tirade, period.

Can't wait to see how hard

F
A N T H O N Y
N
T
A
N
O

Shit's on this

>inner tupac

b you just invalidated your own opinion there, nothing he makes will top tpab but again sun's tirade is also a great album lol rashad wasn't ever really a gold producer anyway but it's still aurally pleasing which is the general gist of hip hop besides delivering a message and if anything damn so far does just that

it's at least on par with gkmc you just have to appreciate that kendrick decided to go in a couple different directions lol

He's gonna give it an 8, citing very personal lyrics being drowned in poppy production, lacking musicality of TPAB.

FAV tracks: FEEL, PRIDE, DUCKWORTH
LEAST FAV tracks: ROYALTY, LOVE

I can't agree with you there man. GKMC is my personal favorite of Kendrick's works, and this droney, spacey, drowned out album doesn't even compare, to me anyways. I'm all for defending a great artist, as to what he CAN achieve, but to me, he fell very short of what i was expecting.

*kills self*

I'd love him to just give it the 5 or 6 it deserves

Or for pitchfork to 7.8 it

*Deletes features*

WE

imagine having taste this shit

Same, I did like it, but then I saw people on here liking it and I just can't have nor allow that.

*deletes system 32*

GOT

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Only children and/or retarded people unironically listen to this nigger.

STOP BUMPING THIS NIGGER'S THREADS FOR FUCK'S SAKE STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT LEARN TO PUT SAGE IN THE OPTIONS FIELD FUCKING RETARD

kys

*deletes hip hop*

this

played this and the new carti tape for my black friends and they told me to "cut this shit off"
Sup Forums lied to me and made me a fool

GKMC is his only good album

I don't think music is for you. Maybe you should try a different hobby.

after first listen this shit overrated as fuck

>listening to U2 unironically
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kill yourself

>everyone who listens to Kendrick (pleb trash) Lamar is muh Sup Forums bogeyman
lel

WUZ

MUSICIANS N SHEEEEEEEEEITTT

Nothing wrong with U2 son

and now you'll see me defend every song on the album

DAMN. is easily his best

Let me guess, Danny Brown had the best album of last year?

Im surprised I fucking hated TPAB but Im having alot of fun with this album DUCKWORTH is so good

*sages thread*