Hol up

Hol up

How is Shovel Knight?

OF COURSE the nigger is a console peasant!

Haribo are fucking shit tier gummies you nigg nogg

Vaseline, haribo, starburst, tissues and video games.

R u shittin me

Computers are harder to use/steal

I C U r bored as shit too OP.
mee too. I have every game known to man i am am here on reddit. FUCK. Sucks being so good at vidya that i beat them all too. most the first day. :( i also beat league. I get no lulz out of it anymore. fucking hoping mass effect doesn't suck. I am here on a break from learning all this college shit. one human can only learn so much in a day fuck.

>Physical Media
>In current year

Fucking amazing.
Plague of shadows (the new game+) is not as good though.

Its ok, enemies are very weak but designed to instantly kill you in falls often, which is a boring design to me.

nigger please

Look anons, a virgin. Everyone point and laugh.

Hey its that pic

CANCER

kill yourselves

I'm , I also have a gaming PC, so....

>i have a pc therefore im not cancer

I also have a pool table, so I can't be cancer

consumption of this expired pasta may cause cancer

How the hell do you guys play all those games? I have the 1t ps4 and it can only hold like 11 of my games. Its bullshit.

Delete them as you finish them....

Nice bro

Yea that's what I've been doing, its just a hassle if I want to replay them cuz it takes like 12+ hours to redownload some.

>12+ hours to redownload some
From disk?

Yea. My internet is horseshit. Wich is weird cuz overwatch runs just fine. But w/e.

>fallout
>joker

you're cancer and a jew

>vaseline and wipes on desk
>bags full of candy
>dirty as shit lense
>only thing to show off is gamez collection

Fat virgin NEET confirmed

can confirmed

>have ps4
>have ds3
>no bloodborne
Are you fucking retarded? Hell I bought a PS4 solely for Bloodborne other games are just bonuses.

Fallout is arguably the best franchise ever, and in my defense, I don't even like the Joker or heath ledger, I just like the image he had.