So am i the only one who hates this ugly fat cunt?

so am i the only one who hates this ugly fat cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_and_I_(Lady_Gaga_song)
youtu.be/BnTO-57FTfs
twitter.com/KPRC2Lainie/status/828694881648402432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes
/thread

Cunt is the wrong word. I prefer to call him Jim

Show us your thin and trim stomach then. Is yours in better shape? If not then shut up, idiot

I mean she isn't really fat, but she is ugly, and she is a cunt. And she is hateable, so you are mostly right.

she is too old to be wearing that sort of outfit she will never look hot again and she has never been able to sing

>you can only criticise if you are perfect.

I can't build a house to spec, but I can easily spot one that is built like shit.

Also, who the fuck is it?

Hardly fat. But definitely ugly.

lasy gaga aka doesnt write her own music

nope

yeah but i'm not a professional performer being paid millions to look good. past her prime for sure. they dug her up from 2011 because because they have to alternative between shoving Beyonce's black feminism down your throat and a confused white girl's LGBT acceptance

I'm convinced at least four different gaga clones were used for the half time show....also she does suck

yes she does lol, takes like 2 seconds of research to find that out

But she does.

She's like Beyonce if Beyonce actually had any talent.

Do I like her music? No, but she can sing well from a musicians point of view. Her body is nice but the face is plain Jane. I'd still hit it though. Chubby belly and all

>Says the high standard kissless virgin neckbeard browsing Sup Forums

salty.
I feel bad for you if you spent your whole life being this negative

she is not the only writer credited on any of her songs she does not write them ALL herself there for she does not write them

>never been able to sing
I don't like her music but I know that's not true

>yeah but i'm not a professional performer being paid millions to look good.

The extreme majority of good performers aren't at 0 bodyfat you dumb fag

because thats impossible you would die

All this coming from some lonely autistic loser on his smegma encrusted keyboard. If you're going to claim something is terrible, go for actual reasons besides "durr she's fat"

Gross what we saw on Sunday was a clone dude, no way they would let the real one jump from the roof or can costume change that fast. At least 4 clones were used on sunday

Not ugly
Not fat
Not a cunt
Get out virgin.

I can't stand that ugly fat cunt either! Fuck her and her faggot loving ass!

she is ugly and fat and absolutely a cunt she was mean to other celebrities

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_and_I_(Lady_Gaga_song)

Are you even fucking trying?

Love Gaga hate

she has bagina so should be making kids and coooking

>fat

lol

>points out the tiniest of muffin tops
>Probably weighs 400 pounds

Flashback to when it's dick slipped out during a show.
youtu.be/BnTO-57FTfs

Why do you think there were clones?

The roof stunt was pre recorded using a green screen. They just hoisted her up about 100 feet in the air then turned the light spotlight on her when she reached the point in the recorded video.

Here's your proof. twitter.com/KPRC2Lainie/status/828694881648402432

I was kinda disappointed because it was pretty cool to watch on tv.

Those are panties you autist. Quit pushing your fakenews

> she has never been able to sing

why even say that? it's demonstrably untrue and your other criticisms fall flat when you say something so dumb.

I'm not a fan but she can clearly sing and has legitimate pipes.

I'm not a fan of her body but she clearly has musical talent and there are aspects of her philosophy that I approve of.

Lol @ you fat virgins with tiny dicks. Stay pressed you cunts.

One of the most hideous halftime shows ever

wow that is the fattest person i have ever seen

I used to fap to her so much. She used to be so skinny with a killer tight fucking body.

Now she's a (((brave))) fattie.

Not here to defend the bitch (don't even know her name), but if you find this "fat", then good luck finding a gf.

She has singing talent but tries to be a wanna be Madonna instead. I hear her latest album is garbage that's why she performed old shit that's 7 years old during her halftime show.

She can definitely sing, but she fucking gross. Wouldn't even do a double take if I saw her on the street

Right... you're too busy having sex with super models.

of course

scooby doo's a supermodel compared to her.

You're a super model compared to her. Bend over, user ;)

Amy winehouse much?

she's great at being who she is, a great singer, dancer, artist, and you are great at being a miserable troll. Like the song says she/you were born that way.

>fat cunt

lol, someone's had their feelings hurt

>aspects of her philosophy that I approve of
what aspects
i feel like due to autism of this board i have to clarify that I just don't know a lot about lady gaga so I'm genuinely wondering what you're talking about, not mocking you