Which one white boy?

Which one white boy?

Whichever one you want nigger.

>You're a free citizen now.

Grandia III, stream it

I've only ever heard of/played Kingdom Hearts and Persona so:

>Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne

why do brown people love weeb shit?

Put that shit in alphabetical order and separate them by system. your whole collection is fucking my vibe up bro

FFX or KH 2.5 everything else is shit.

You got some goods shit OP. You got Okami?
Out of what I see I say play one of the xenos.

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Tbh id be down for some dynasty warriors Gundam. Havnt booted those up in ages, I remember staying up till 4am every night maxing out all the pilots.

P4 motherfucker

Oh my god, please, Drakengard

>Not in alphabetical order
>Not in console order
Why?

These guys get it must be real collectors

I don't think OP is trying to come off as a collector, more like just a regular ass nigga with a shelf of video games asking which he should play.

>Which one white boy?
I dunno. Is any of that shit even good?

Gezus nigger, get ps4, ps2 and ps3, is for fucking 5 year olds... Or you cant afford one of your wellfare?

Get some Final Fantasy XII

>double dragon
/thread

I hate to break it to you hipster user, but most of those games are absolute dogshit with 0 value.

>hipster
Explain.

nah fam its not about coming of as a collector. At this stage of the game he pretty much is one. yes his collection is small but its there and it exists. now all he has to do to make his shit more legit is organize that shit.

>heh idk are any of those more up-to-date games any good?
>all i play are these old retro games because that's real quality
>even though half of them have no replay value and the other half are too boring to slug through the first playthrough

I'm sure those games are a blast for the first two minutes you pick the controller up, though.

This. Go do a IIFM crit run, bretty fun

>all i play are these old retro games because that's real quality
But... it's true.

New games just don't seem too appealing. Partly because I suck at them.

>look at me i'm in my late-20's to early-30's and clinging to my childhood

if you're limiting yourself to just those old relics i really feel sorry for you

Wild Arms 4 or bust.

>look at me i'm in my late-20's to early-30's and clinging to my childhood
I'm 40.

Shit's just fun. If you think I'm having fun wrong, what's that say about you?

I'm out. Gotta go to work.

i'm just saying that there's a fucking SLEW of games that have come out since the PS2/Gamecube/xbox360 era that completely revolutionized gaming from that point on. if you haven't looked into it i'd suggest it