Sup b would you accept and asain guy dating our women or sister? Most intelligent race, have family ethics and values...

Sup b would you accept and asain guy dating our women or sister? Most intelligent race, have family ethics and values, highest earning race in US, will not cheat and be loyal etc..

I mean if an Asian dude can actually get with a white girl. Good for him. Asians generally are less desirable than white men or niggers in the eyes of women.

How about indians

Penis is too small. My sister deserves better.

Only if they pull off the badboy Slumdog millionaire kinda thing. They can't be doctors or really smart. Otherwise it just dries em up like a desert.

Sure but only Jackie Chan

Okay bro she can have a black, if its true love dick size doesn't matter unless shes a slut...

Yes anything but nig nogs

If he owned a Chinese buffet, sure. But only if he let me eat there free.

>sure sure
>soon as i wank
>into your general chao's chicken
>brah in law

as long as i can fuck him on the side , sure, no problem

>highest earning
Nope. Jews.

Might wanna look at your facts again buddy

Asian also includes Indians (the curry kind) and the oil people in the desert including the Jews.

This chart is only for the US

Op stated in the US you autist plus they will eventually in all anglo saxon countries

Kek curry kind

Are you actually retarded? Your picture lumps whites, spics, Jews and arabs into the "white" cateogry.

Accept it? Yes.
Find it likely? No.

I know it does happen once in a while, but most asian guys (actual asian guys, not thosewho were raised in western culture) are incapable of appealing to or keeping the attention of western women.

But I don't really care who breeds with who, we're all the same race so long as we can breed.

Im down with zipperheads, as long as it isnt a nigger/somebody from the balkan...

Jews are whites your dumb fuck

No, they're semites, you retard.

As long as its not niggers and kikes