Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Post sluts you know, anons write how they would degrade and abuse them. reply for reply

buy her a bra.

Maker her stick her enter head up one elephant's ass.

reply for reply, shitstain

I would force those ugly sluts to tonguefuck my dirty asshole though

Beat up left and then rape her. Bet she looks fucking hot with a black eye.

Second on left

I want to bend right over and hatefuck her ass raw and dry. I want to see the pain and fear in her face, until I force left to sit on it and smother her friend in her cunt. Then I'll go ass to mouth on right and skullfuck her while left eats my ass.

force her to rim out everyone else in that picture one after another while I pound her cunt

Take her to a field. Push her flat Asian face down into the mud and ruin her arsehole. Cum on her face and smeared the mud cum mess all over her face

Pull her shorts down and bend her over. Dump the coffee on her head before buttfucking her.

get her into hardcore beastility and have one of the elephants fuck and fill her with cum

Wwyd bros?

throw that bitch in the blue dress down those stairs and then kick the shit out of her before using her ass and filling it with cum

What about the other one?

Isn't she that girl that couldn't stop giggling that was on efukt?

Who are these 2 ugly jewish men?

reply for reply fag

There's conclusive evidence that wearing a bra leads to increased sagging over time.

make right eat left's asshole while I fuck right in the ass. Send the video of it to their parents.

I wanna get my boyz together and bukkake these girls all day, leave em filled with cum in every hole and covering their bodies

My gf

Those fucking massive noses are built for rimming. Then I'd pull their nostrils up and cum in them

Have her on all fours over me deepthroating my cock while her tits bounce around

bend her over and pound those holes, film it with the camera in her face and let her whole family see her whore face as she gets fucked

moar?

Tie them up and let all the staff that work at their hotel abuse the fuck out of them....God knows what diseases they'd catch but fuck it. They'd keep them restrained for weeks just using them over and over for sexual needs and as human toilets..
Someone destroy my innocent little thing pls!

Right goes on all fours. Left tongues her pussy. I cum on rights arsehole and it dribbles down into lefts mouth. She then spits the cum all over right face

Strip them naked and have a bukakke party. When done handcuf them to the railing and leave them there whimpering and crying until someone finds their cum drenched naked bodies

HOLY... CHECKED

Another so get a full body shot

Explain to her that the elephants she's pictured with are suffering an everlasting nightmare and abuse just so she can take this retarded pic, and by doing so, she's contributing to this rotten business, making the abusers richer, prolonging their suffering and make sure future elephants will be torn from their parents to suffer a similar fate.

I have several pictures of this set

Someone pls? Where are all the sick fuckers

You know Sup Forums is dead when no one even checks quints anymore.

Bump

I remember the elephant girl. Nobody could ever find an explanation why they put the corks on the elephants horns.

need face

Checked!

Fuck her in that bathroom with her face pressed up against the mirror cum all across her back and not let her shower.

Fuck rights tight ass after my dick is lubed up with her spot from fucking her throat. Please say you have more of this fucktoy

Not putting face up bro no need

She's bangers.
>no explanation?
Perhaps so no one can get impaled?

And?

I've seen her before, and I love the fact that you cropped out the stilts she calls feet.

Pretty good looking Sasquatch though.

>pic is captcha

rip that stupid shit off her body and rape her nerdy ass while I pull her hair like a leash

I'd rip that silly shit off her, bind her with it, pinch her nose until I drained my balls down her throat, then gag her and fuck her pussy til it bled and wipe the blood off the tip of my deck with the inside of her cheek.

Are people really that retarded? It's because the horns are vaguely sharp and could scratch tourists.

You could just sand paper them down so they are smooth

i would rip off her panties and put it her mouth, fuck her hard in her ass and cum all over face!

let her eat my balls and dick while i slap and eat her ass!

lube up by fucking her throat, bend her over that rail, brutal hatefuck her ass until I pump it full of cum, then piss in her ass and throw her over into that water

Wwyd to them each

Wwyd

Treat her like a princess and give here everything her heart desires.

Fuck her doggystyle while pulling her ponytail, and then cum in her ass, and watch the cum leak from her ass into her pussy

I would take the top of her and tie it around her neck and strangle her while i fuck her from behind.

take off her jacket, put the panties over her head and give her a brutal assfuck for hours!

>ponytail
this nigga serious?

>not let her shower.

Please don't ever date.

kidnap her, chain her in the bathroom, piss in her throat daily and invite dozens of chinese perverts to use her holes without mercy

Any takers? Replies get more

(left) take off her shoes and put the dirty socks in her mouth and fuck her pussy brutal while the right one watching the hot scene!

chainsaw gutsfuck

wow, i would get a pantyjob and would cum over that fantastic ass!

You can tell which one got daddy to pay for the fake tits

Hhnnngg more of her? Perfect little slut. I'd let her ride my face, forcing my tongue inside her sweet little cunt.
After she comes on my face a couple of times I lie her down and shove my cock inside her.
I'd pound her sweet pussy until I spill my load inside her, make her clean my cock with her mouth and go again.

care to share?

puh, she makes me fucking crazy! do you have nudes for tribute?

Omg left. Her abdomen is screaming for being filled with male meat and cum.

What's her time on a 5miles run? I want to smell her for half a day after she's done running. Smell, and smuggle my tongue inside every fold and hole of her body.

WWYD for nudes?

faggot

Which one and why?

I would kiss her on the cheek....

In bed. Heeeyooo

raid this slut fags

Wwyd?

Put a plastic bag over right's head until she suffocates. Fuck her big titted corpse.

Cum all over their big jew noses.

Take her to a concert and get her to crowd surf. Pay several crowd members to strip her naked and carry her up on stage for all to see.

ream her ass right in that dressing room after peeling away those tights. leave her dripping and torn with cum

wwyd to my wife?

Wwyd?

/thread