Hey guies I'm from the Everlasting Samefag group and we need new funny content so Im gunna do what we always do and...

Hey guies I'm from the Everlasting Samefag group and we need new funny content so Im gunna do what we always do and start a ylyl thread with no content so I can repost everything you guys give me to the six other samefags in my awesomesauce group so give me content now. And if you diss the facebook page be ready for me to diss on you from three different devices. So now go post funny I demand it for Normiebook.

Not OP bump, give him funny stuff for his awesome group

>Wow this page is so much better than the threads

Still not OP bump. No way to prove it.

I knew this website wasnt funny. Facebook is a far superior site for mememes

Nigger the facebook page is the greatest thing in the world youre just pissed because youre not invited for being unfunny.

ok

Yeah ylyl threads suck now thats why only the elite go to the facebook page.

>6 replies
>3 posters

Didnt read the post I see.

What, are you suggesting this is somehow bait?

lost summerfag promoting your shitty facebook group

God, no

Everybody come to my facebook page where we're run by old mods of Sup Forums like Mert and W P Snags.

You newfags probably dont remember them. Dont bother looking them up either they were here before the days of Encyclopedia Dramatica

And there is the virgin

That facebook page is gold and in no way cancerous.

This thread is just made by jealous faggots.

the name's Eldeen, you'll be seeing a lot more of me

Jealous Faggot detected

good. Sup Forums is shit now anyway

>run by old mods of Sup Forums like Mert and W P Snags.

I can't believe I actually laughed at this retarded joke. Well bravo OP. Points for creativity.

Bitch you think this a game? Its the best facebook page. You guys dont even post funny shit anymore because everybody and their momma is on the facebook page.

tha fuk is with those card

why come this card all kinds of different colors? Looks weak

kys faggot

The facebook page is gold, youre shit.

you're

Way to give me new content suckers. Imma go post these right now.

Suck your're own dick

your

Eat your're're own poo

Thats a gay card.

Hi eldeen welcome to Sup Forums, so u a tumblr or reddit troll? Can't quite tell from your simple methods. But we'll done for the dedication to your cause. There's bananas, then pickles and then u right at the bottom proping up the cancerous growth. Epic win my friend, epic win