I pulled my gun on my neighbor but I didn't shoot him. I am fucking scared and hidden right now...

I pulled my gun on my neighbor but I didn't shoot him. I am fucking scared and hidden right now. I couldn't shoot him in my anger and so I ran away from the spot. I went home and grabbed some money and ran away.

Than how can you post on the internet if you ran away?!

internet cafe maybe?

........... CURTAINS for you :D

Good idea going to Sup Forums for it, what happened OP?

With a smartphone you daft cunt.

So... you brandished a weapon. Not good.

>what's a smartphone

I have net on my phone.
Son of a bitch was quarreling all day at his home.

Dubs declares OP has already been taken into custody.

Die for KeK maybe?

Reach out to someone you trust, consider turning yourself in

Ditch the phone. If the cops want to find you all they have to do is ask your carrier to ping your GPS location.

I don't want to go in jail. Help me please. Fucking son of a bitch. He disturbs me everyday with his tantrums

It's ok op sleeping under a highway overpass to hide from the cops isn't that bad.

I feel like killing myself. My dad just called and said I am not his son anymore.
I turned of pilot mode to call him to speak and calm down

I hid in a tree for two days once.

Tantrums and being pissed off are not valid reasons to point your pocket murder machine at someone. He wasn't threatening your life, was he? You did something really bad. Sleep on it but accept that you fucked up.

You must be American

He beat my dad the other day I was out. He did threaten me a lot more times. I had to do something anons. I have decided , m gonna shoot him.

But you didn't

I am Indian

M going back. It's dark enough here

Your dubs are weak. Submit to the WILL of KEK. Turn yourself in. Explain what happened.

Oh you're fucked then, nigger

What if that guy is you reincarnated as him, to punish you for being about to kill him?

That was fucking stupid

Your neighbor sounds better than you. Maybe you should offer to be your neighbor's servant?

this thread is fucking cancer, pajeet didn't even break any laws who the fuck cares at least your neighbor knows that any given moment you can pop his fuckin head off, I'm pretty sure this thread is Bair but whatever. go home make some fuckin curry and spend the rest of the night on the shitter

Alright so I went home and I saw my neighbor talking with my dad. He looked at me and said calm down and shit. He apologized. My dad also said that I've been under severe stress and bullshit to help me. I gave dad back his gun. It were licenced. I assure you my neighbor looked fuckn afraid. M a Hindu, don't call me pajeet. I ain't like them sick poo motherfuckers.
>Enter inside home.
>Dad slaps me
>Mom cried
> Dad took his head in both hands
>I just stood there
>Dad hugged me and said sorry .
Fuckn relief.
Benefitof being the only good son.
Tysm anons

This is bs..........

your neighbor was afraid someone might shoot him and end his life? What a fucking pussy, amirite?

you fucking waste of oxygen, pick the gun back from your dad and blow your fucking brains out retard

For real though. No bs

Standing up for your dad. Nice one

Thank you for your support

OP once again proving that all mobile posters are faggots and should kill themselves before posting.

who gives a shit

How you know this is mobile post?

see