Well he did it again. Another masterpiece

Well he did it again. Another masterpiece

NO

YAH. is the best track. This album is great, up there with GKMC. Miles better than TPAB which is genuinely think is the one of the most overrated albums of all time. Absolutely vapid.

Yup. Better then anything Oasis has ever put out faggot

2nd half of damn>>>st half of damn

Your opinion just enforces the fact that it's good then

Nice b8

Honestly I think the albums unironically fantastic, in a "2 DEEP FOR YOU" kind of way

another 4/10 you mean

>le meme rap Jap crap
Fucking kek

fear is my favorite i think the worst is element. this is definitely very similar to Good kid maad city and being that it's hard to compare it to TPAB since they're so different
i feel like with all these fake anti trump anti cop artists repeating each other this actually sticks out as an important record. it's brilliant on commenting on the culture of politics by stating his point of view and the perspective of people posting on blogs thinking they know what's happening. the album isnt perfect there's some slow songs that are snoozers but it kicks up around humble and xxx

THERE'S A GENERAL. USE IT YOU PIECE OF R E D D I T SHIT

>tfw you play BLOOD just for that transition to DNA

im s-sorry i doubted you, king

You'll all be shitting on it next week.

>YAH.
A subtle death grips reference?

>people who don't like XXX
What's wrong with you niggas

I agree. He doesn't claim to have profound insight into all thats happening in the US right now, and the fact that he's self aware and unapologetically confused is kind of poignant in itself.

I'm almost at the end of the album.
I've been pretty bored, and to be honest I've been waiting for it to end.
It's not great... I'd say it's pretty fucking average.

The album is trash.

Element is mid tier IMO, why don't you like it? I think YAH is the worst.

oasis are fucking garbage

this
one of the best songs from the album

Yah is Shit
Pride is god-tier
Feel and XXX are great too
Everything else is ok or pretty good

i didnt like it because he was trying too hard imo to sound like the popular hip-hop/trap model i also didnt like yah and loyalty for that reason.
god was also boring imo

Where do you rank HUMBLE in comparison to ELEMENT, considering it followed that same common hip hop model?

>Applying white man's logic to nigs.

i could smoke a hundred blunts with the FEAR. instrumental

>tfw Fear
>LIFES A BITCH PULL THEM PANTIES TO THE SIDE
This nigga needs to stop.