youtube.com/watch?v=LHTeJlwuXzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>listening to niggers

better than DAMN

he choose the worst fucking day of the year to release this
will definitely listening after the DAMN. hype

Literally who?

>absolutely beautiful production
>so ignorant you don't realize all of the """""""""""production""""""""""""" is actually from the samples

its literally just drum programing, what is so impressive about that?

It's really really good
too bad it's wasted on his shit tier rapping

is there a way to filter people who dislike carti

even his promotional pictures are XXSMALL lmaoo

ah so good samples aren't part of the production? lmfao you're retarded if it sounds good it sounds good

better than damn.

lmfao
>just drum programming
yeah i'm sure u can recreate the drums (actually the most important part of the music) perfectly fine

better than damn

dont know if you're joking pr not but you're thinking of the wrong person

Had 2

no, good samples are part of the production from the original song, not the one that sampled it. kek

>literally FL studio preset drums
drum programming is just one part of music production (actually not the most important at all, but equal to all other parts). There is also the melody, the rhythm, the groove, and the overall mix/balance.

Its not very impressive """"""""""""production""""""""""""" when the only work involved is drum programming and a single sample to make up for the other parts. pathetic that plebs like you can hear it, yet idolize the producer for some reason.

>inb4 muh record crate digging skills tho
sample sourcing is easy as fuck

>the rhythm
>the groove

sounds like . . . a big part of drum programming

oxy
contin
xany
molly
carti carti carti carti

>can't have rhythm without chords
>cant have groove without bass

sounds like . . . you really dont know shit about prod

Name one melody sample from the album besides Location.

i usually hate mumbleshit rappers but i enjoyed this desu

stop hyping this talentless hack

you memerappers are insufferable

new exclusive playboi carti track premier

bih yuh wuh carti bih wah whah wooh weh yuh
diamons on my neck nigga wuh wuh yah
diamons on a chain nih nih yuh wuh weh

hoes on my dick
yuh yuh weh weh yah
lean xan lean lean lean xan perc
yuh lil bih yuh hop up on my dih
yuh WHAH (whah) yeah whoop
drippin sauce yuh whah whooh
lil bih boi pull up wuh pull up with a nine yah

bih yuh wuh carti bih wah whah wooh weh yuh
diamons on my neck nigga wuh wuh yah
diamons on a chain nih nih yuh wuh weh

the drum programming is what makes trap what it is where i can find an exhibition of 808 drums like i can in trap? juke/footwork are the only thing that comes close. kids like you that fail to appreciate the significance of the drumming is pretty hilarious given how crucial it is to the sound. and are you trying to imply that drum programming is easy? even if that was the case, that has no effect on whether or not it sounds good or is of the same worth as something that's more difficult

it's you that's looking like you have no clue about production man lmfao

your dumb nigger thumps and skitters aren't complex jesus christ

kinda reminds me of gods father

way to not answer the question asked or try to refute me lmfao kys

i have no obligation to indulge a brainless memerapper, i wasnt the guy "debating" you

lmfao oh sorry man glad you could drop by and participate in threads of music you dislike because that's definitely not something brainless people do. you're fucking pathetic holy shit lol

ay that shit sound lit fr fr

lack of complexity does not inherently equate to a product of lesser quality your perspective is jaded and sad

beep

youtube.com/watch?v=LHTeJlwuXzQ

>hahaha i'm totally laughing irl now hahaha ha ha ha i'm not a keyboard warrior lmfao lol lmao i'm not offended at all ha
go back to ktt

quality is irrelevant (even though in this case it's low)
>are you trying to imply that drum programming is easy?
for trap music, yes it absolutely fucking is

Carti is human trash, I hope anyone who listened feels better soon

show me an exhibition of 808 drums like those found in trap in any other style of music. it explores a sound that a lot doesn't and that's also why it will be around for a long time friendo have fun getting triggered by every trap release for years to come.

you are embarrassing yourself please stop

drum programming is pretty easy when you can use proper envelopes, gates and swing/groove.

the choice of samples is pretty important but if you understand tone and shelving you can (relatively) easily create a LOT of percussive sounds from a lot of other percussive sounds if you catch my drift

i get that that isnt drum programming its more sound design but its not that hard to program drums in midi and again with a grid using samples its not hard either, the biggest problem is translating your idea into existence, people saying about skitters (?) and various other drum shits, i mean you could create those effects with various delays, or beat repeat, or arpeggio software - its not that hard if you logically think through the process.

when you break down the layers of music its very rarely more than 4/5 layers and the rhythm section is a big part, but i would by no means say it is the hardest - i mean maybe the mixing (probably not) and maybe the various creative techniques could be hard if you didnt know what to do could be difficult but it depends on what you know, u know?

>Drum programming is pretty easy when you can use proper envelopes, gates and swing/groove

Literally what the fuck are you talking about. This is why white people ruin trap man they have to make everything 20 times more complex than it needs to be. Swing and groove is the only thing paramount to drum programming and that's more traditional hip hop, swing is hardly if ever used in trap. It's literally
>generic trap kit that everyone uses (a la Lex Luger kit)
>808 samples that everyone uses and MAYBE distortion if you feel the need to use it
>maybe slides if you feel the need
>that's it

I'm not trying to be a dick but I've never had to use "proper envelopes" or gates ever when making a simple trap banger type song.

Aphex twin was doing that shit like 20+ years ago

carti > kendrick

drum programming involves this

trap might or might not it depends on the song

trade gates for your samplers various release and attacks

dont have a seizure

Yeah, and no one messes with the release or attack in trap

Trap does not. Hardly ever if at all. most trap is lex luger kit, young chop snare, trapaholics kit, bwheezy kit, and zaytoven kit. Straight out the box. Maybe add reverb if the track calls for it.

Still waiting, friendo.

There's literally one sample that's used as a melody on the tape. You're deaf if you think otherwise.

aphex did not use the same mixing techniques that are being used today. trap hits harder sorry.

>trap hits harder
>according to me

pump the bass on some of those aphex tracks they're bangers bruv

sorry

can i get a link

learn about the new mixing techniques and then you'd understand. sadly you don't want to understand, you want to shitpost.

>trap and juke are the only genres that have ever capitalized on the sound of the TR-808 drum machine
wew lad

>no clue about production
nothing personal, kid

>literally what the fuck are you talking about?
id assume user is referring to real synthesis, not loop pack tier drums

>listen to those custom crafted 3 note melodies, made from one sample, across a 4 measure loop.
kek

Tell me these "new mixing techniques" that I'm not familiar with

Are you talking about ones like Lex luger used? The one where they asked him what his effects chain on his 808s were and he literally said he just cranks the volume on them and that's it?

Or are you talking about "EDM trap" which is a completely different animal

>new mixing technics
>remove 808 kick
>replace with clipping sine wave
>soundgoodizer 5x

way to misconstrue what was said so it's easier to attack very nice play. and once again you try to attack its lack of complexity as if its minimalist characteristics are one of its strongest aspects

>please spoonfeed.me
you don't care and it's easier for you to attack if you remain ignorant so enjoy.

oh look another user that's ignorant of mixing

lmao right

good point bruh I apologize to that user I thought by drum programming we meant just sequencing and arranging since trap music in general doesn't even touch on synthesis, it's presets all the way

sorry, thought we were talking about how OP said it is "absolutely beautiful production"

didn't realize various aspects of production were off the table when talking about production.

true

So basically you don't know any of these mixing techniques and you just said something to sound smart. Thanks for clearing that up.

I even provided an example of a highly influential trap producer contradicting your words and you have nothing to say.

Even Metro doesn't have a huge effect chain or do any supposedly "new" techniques, he doesn't even use a lot of compression if at all from my understanding

watch alex tumay's red bull interview if you want an intro

>aphex hits harder
>you just have to boost the bass
lmfao this is self parody at this point

>user is too autistic to understand what pump the bass means

I literally just meant turn your sub up, like you do in any song.

>Alex Tumay
>an engineer

right

I'm on Lame Niggaz and I haven't enjoyed the mixtape so far. Is there something that I'm missing?

ur probably a lame nigga

Damn you're retarded

not really, if you don't feel it you just don't feel it

sorry I shouldn't have called you autistic that was mean

Trap isn't a independently developed genre. Trap production came from Memphis crunk.

Memphis hiphop has been using 808s for hiphop since the late 80s.

Eyy

that shit hard

IMAGINE STILL LISTENING TO CLOUD RAP IN 2017 LMFAO

YO PIERRE YOU WANNA COME OUT HERE