Your good goy is gonna start a war with Iran for Israel. How does this make you feel Americans?

Your good goy is gonna start a war with Iran for Israel. How does this make you feel Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2012/jan/11/iran-nuclear-scientist-killed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera
mondoweiss.net/2012/03/israel-attacked-nuclear-facilities-in-iran-last-year-wikileaks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares?
America will just run them over like they did before. They can clean up some of the terrorists when they are at it.

his son in-law will be Isreali prime minister

Just like Iraq right?

Sweet Iranians are scum. Maybe while he's doing that Pence can focus on electrocuting all the lady boys you faggots love so much.

Im conflicted, on one hand I hate Iran, on the other, I hate the jews with a passion.

>America will just run them over like they did before.
This never happened before. US got btfo during the revolution. Btfo during the rescue mission. Btfo in Lebanon by Iranian backed Hezbollah, and US backed Iraq got btfo in the Iraq Iran war.

Proof?

Why do you hate Iran? They're the good guys over there. Fuck the Saudis.

They better keep their hands off Iran. Thats my country.

Feels bad, my younger brother and cousins will also probably be drafted to fight China.

Nah.

Bannon will lead us to war with China

Iran did literally nothing wrong. They've always been on the defense from their biggest aggressors in the region israel and saudi arabia. If anything the US should be allying with them over the jews and saudis. Iran is the one actually fighting ISIS.

>Iraq
>hands tied

>Trump
>allowing our hands to be tied when he specifically gives a fuck about no one other than himself and through relation, the army that defends his life and it's current quality

Things change, m8

more jobs for poor white southern military fags, and more jobs for me in military electronics, war is the only economic stimulus program republicans understand

Nah. Everyone is just paranoid. Nation states don't wage war with each other anymore. Sanctions and trade deals are how it's done now.

am i banned?

Yes

wars are good for the economy, and I'll take jews over sand niggers any day.

this

I like boobs

Fuck Iran and their ballistic missile tests

SHILLS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEE

Yeah! Fuck sovereign countries from having the means to defend themselves.

How about for not keeping their end of a BILLION dollar deal.

Why's their hands photoshopped like that?

Implying it didnt do exactly what we wanted by destabilizing the entire region amd devalueing their currencies so oil is cheaper.

newfag

no, fuck off candyass

>for Israel
Literally for every "death to Israel" chanted in Iran there's twice as much "death to America". They call Israel "the little devil" guess who's the "big devil" is? And Hussein Obama wanted to give those sandniggers nukes.

If you think it's just "for Israel" you are retarded. And if Iran would succeed and destroy Israel and America in some imagenary scenario, rest assure Europe will be next.

>implying Iran could muster a defense 1/8 strong enough to repulse the United States in a committed war
>Implying Iran doesn't know they would get rekt.
>Implying Trump would take the time and effort to wage war on such a miniscual cunt tree.
>Fuck Jews.

If any we should fucking nuke these sandniggers along with jews, kurds, turks and anyone else in that goddamn desert.
Maybe we can finally have a good peaceful period then.

No one wins a nuclear war.

When did Israel ever attacked Iran?

Are you kidding? Israel has bombed Iranian refineries and power plants many times.

That only applies if both sides have enough warheads and missles to wipe out the other, you smartass. If you just nuke their country and they cant nuke, you win.
Source for that claim is usa vs japan in ww2.

>devalueing their currencies so oil is cheaper.
>what is the petrodollar
Except oil is paid for in US dollars you massive retard

Can you name a single instance? I think you are confusing with Iraq.

Iran hates America because it supports Israel and Saudi Arabia you brain washed Gentile

poorly shopped, look at the hand|arm

A lot of times.
Without declaration of war.
If they were not jews, UN would have isolated them decades ago.

No they did that to Syria and Iraq.
Israelis did plant bombs in nuclear scientists cars though. Do you know what that's called? It's called state sponsored terrorism.

Thanks captain obvious.

He's trying to start a war with Mexico as well.

Even if that was remotely true, knowing Muslims, do you honestly think if USA ditch Israel and everyone else Iran hates they will suddenly go "oh OK looks like USA are cool now, let's be friends"?

Come on, you can't be that naive. Regardless of the original reason, which is not Israel imo, Iran hates America and will fuck them up of can.

Like the people who run America are zionists and have been for a long time

> Start a war

HAHAH
HAHAHAHAHa
oOOOh, hahAHAHAHA, start a war? In the middle east? FUNNY GUY ALERT!

>A lot of times.
Then name a single time or gtfo.
Looks like you are retarded and confused with Iraq but ashamed to back off at this point.

>Israelis did plant bombs in nuclear scientists cars though.
Got a proof for that, friendo?

>Even if that was remotely true
Stay brainwashed holy shit
Do you think Iran hates the US for no reason? Do you think Islamists "hate your freedom" like GWB said? No! They hate American policy and American interference in Muslim Affairs

What are you even talking about? They installed a secret deathray on ISS and shoot iranian children daily... by hannibal you are uninformed!

Iran has no resources that the USA needs. Israel has shit they need AND want. You idiots don't give enough credit to trump. Probably because you lefty retards think with emotions and feelings. That's not how you run a country, that's how your country turns into a shit-tier country like mine. You idiots don't even know how big of a joke you are. Trump is about to fast track America into becoming great.

>I will cling to a totally irrelevant point to avoid talking about the real issue, that regardless of the reason Iran hates USA and pose a threat to it.
Nice going m8. Wanna talk seriously or keep on running in circles?

theguardian.com/world/2012/jan/11/iran-nuclear-scientist-killed

this tbqh

Do you even read what you write?

is it gods will?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera

mondoweiss.net/2012/03/israel-attacked-nuclear-facilities-in-iran-last-year-wikileaks/

Or is this "fake news"? you fucking idiot

>Iran has no resources that the USA needs. Israel has shit they need AND want.
Iran has oil
Israel has virtually no natural resources.

Next

""Iranian state agencies described Wednesday's attack as a terrorist operation, and a senior official blamed Israel for it. "The bomb was a magnetic one and the same as the ones previously used for the assassination of the scientists, and is the work of the Zionists," Fars quoted Tehran's deputy governor, Safarali Baratlou, as saying. Iran refers to Israel as the Zionist regime.""
>Muslims blaming "muh Zionists!"
>A proof
Pick one.

>pointing out reasons for hate
>irrelevant
Do you even know what irrelevant means?

>>implying Iran would actually give a fuck

Oil is traded is the us dollar, that is correct, but you seem to forget that is not what the money is converted into over there lrn2 exchange rates. They are poorer there so it takes less us dollars to get the god damn oil in the first place, you massive fucking dolt.

t. Hassan Rouhani

I'll take the jews over muslims every single day.

Operation Opera was in Iraq. If course, you'd know that if you actually followed the link you posted.

It actually does piss me off. Iran has enough missiles to defend its self so I don't think anything is going to happen. He's just appeasing Jews because of his son in law.

>operation opera
>israelis destroying an iraqi plant after iran failed to do the same
>literally saved iran from nuclear holocaust
>user on Sup Forums born 2002 thinks he knows shit
> i keked hard

>converted into over there lrn2 exchange rates
You're wrong. Saudis sell oil to the US in USD. The US doesn't convert it's currency first. These countries having weaker currency doesn't affect the price of oil in USD.

>Asked about Iran
>"Are you sure you are not confused with Iraq"?
>Brings link about attack in Iraq
>you fucking idiot
Kek your autism is priceless. You didn't even read the wiki article you brought didn't you?

And about your other link: unreliable source, all links to WikiLeaks sources 404. Try harder.

better than what would have been Obama/Shillary's war with Israel

Kek this sandnigger got rekt.

You don't understand how the Petro dollar works.
Oil is about ~$50 USD. When countries buy oil on the open market they must first exchange their currency to USD and then buy the oil. The value of the currency in the vending country doesn't affect the cost of oil in USD

American education

>Obama/Shillary's war with Israel
RETARD ALERT

you need to drink more water dude

Nope

iran has icbm's the old patriot missiles sold to them by reagan to fund the contras in nicaragua a long time ago

so no we wont, unless we want to lose at least 1 major city

>mfw

RETARD TRYING TO PROJECT HIS RETARDATION ON OTHERS ALERT
Hillary would have gone to war with Israel on palestine's behalf

Do you understand the words you are typing?

/thread

do you?

I don't think she can open a war with Israel just like that, even if elected, but I do agree that she will do everything in her power to fuck Israel. Including illegal stuff under the table. All for imaginary shit-teir Muslim country.

Trump could hold himself back no longer, He did it to her...Done a sex...right, and then he looked down at the face that he had just rogered and the memories came flooding, just like he had done up the fangita of not his wife. Trump then signed 107 executive orders and blew the world up. The End?

>actually fighting Isis
Implying the us wants to fight it's own organization

>Israel has trade routes, a more stable currency, and a venue of exploitation.
No. The only reason the US is cozy with Israel is because the Christian right believes the Jews returning to the holy land will usher in the return of Christ, and the jewish lobby in Washington is too powerful. Israel is pretty irrelevant.
Egypt has Suez, and Turkey has pipelines to Asia. Israel is just there.

Good. Death to the fucking heretics!

Do you Unironically believe a US President would go to war with Israel?

I cannnottt believe this is a trump.

Do you unironically believe a US president could go to war with Iran?

You do know every huge hitech corporation got branches in Israel right? Windows XP was developed here. USB drive invented here. Encryption algorithms that are widely used today are made by Israelis. Israel invent new med tech every other day. New army tech. Your mobile device probably wouldn't exist without Israeli contribution to modern CPU and other micro electronics. What did the sandnigger shit countries you mentioned do lately, beside fucking goats?

fuck Iran.

Who gives a fuck? It's Iran. It won't affect anyone any more than afghanistan, iraq, syria, lybia, or somalia did.

The potential war with Iran has been precipitating long before Trump was in office. The globalists have been pushing this direction for a long long time.

Stop pretending everything is Trump's fault. The corrupt infrastructure that Trump had to run against is still there as strong as ever. He is just now cooperating with it to a certain extent. Makes sense, after all, if he didn't, they would just assassinate him like they've done time and time again.

Yet almost every shill and cuck in America would believe that Trump could go to war with China or Iran but Hillary could never have gone to war with Russia or Israel

classic murican ignorance. Iran is nothing like those countries.

Was this milf? Wanna jerk off to her