My gf told me i get anything i want for valentines day. suggestions...

my gf told me i get anything i want for valentines day. suggestions? (sexual of course) and ive already contemplated anal, so give me one better /bros. pic related: her

Head from her and another chick at the same time.

Sex with her fetus.

Get Nioh for PS4 and tell her to fuck off

Why stop there? Threesome.

Make her poop on you

You know she wants to

Get her ex to fuck her as you take pics and post on b

Put a rat up her pooper

post them low quality flip phone nudes

Give her a hot fudge enema with a milk chocolate butt plug.

Make her to call a guy who used to like her,and then she suck your dick while.

Tie her hands and feet to the bedframe and fuck the shit out of her mouth. Then, cum deep in her throught and choke her hard so she chokes on your semen. Make her swallow and then lick your dick clean.

Happy ending massage with some flavored creams and lubs or maybe she puts choco in her body and enjoy

tell her to wear just heels and suck your dick in front of all your friends, remaining cordial and polite to the group regardless of her attire after taking your load on her face until you get hard and fuck her in the ass, once again in front of everyone.

funny thing is that i have them

hmmmmm maybe. maybe

lets get'em

I'm getting anal, sexy lingery and toys. And if I feel like that, I'll get facial, since she already accepted that

pffft. aint no cuck who spreads my gfs nudes and makes her look like a whore so i can feel a little bit better about myself by having people jerk off to me gf

toys would be cool. 16 year olds cant buy sex toys tho so thats not an option for me.

you win

I'm twice your age... tahnks for ruining my day

np. thats what im here for

Lick her feet

Wtf

im good thanks

Why would you ever post you GF's photo on Sup Forums?

Throat fuck her. If she's a freak she will love it too. Trust

already done actually

have her give you a dirty sanchez

OP, this may be a once in a life time chance. Get her best friend (girl) to make a threesome. This is the best option I can think of.

>If the relationship doesn't work out just post her nudes.

You fucking legend

ageplay and ddlg

have her toss your salad, you'll love it.

idk ive never really been that much into the idea of a threesome. i actually like her too so i dont wanna fuck things up between us. not to mention the fact that her friend and 99% of the people at our school are fuckin whales.

savage

call her parents, left the house and let them to untie her

Tell her that you want her to let you take her out on a huge romantic date the whole day, culminating in cuddles in bed at the end. Don't mention sex at all, she will give you the best sex of your life.

What's wrong with you people? We want the nudes!

actually not a bad idea. i thought about making the day all about her to make her happy, but she gets genuine joy from doing what i want to so giving her something to do would make her happier (sounds made up but its 100%true)

eat her ass

Tell her you need abou tree fiddy.

Mine is just like that. We joked about anal sex and suddenly last night was begging for it. It was her first time, so I didn't stick my penis. She's worry becuase I have much more experience and fears I'll get bored if we don't do all kind of stuff. And I didn't even mention her that I was deep into BDSM...

order them off amazon Sup Forumsro

duct tape wrists and knees together. shell be into it all girls like bondage and you can get as rough as youre comfortable with

im fuckin retarded not to think of thank. thanks Sup Forumsro

that*

idk about you but id throat fuck her upside down

dubs checkum

I was going to tell him that, but it actually asks if you're over 18 and I assumed he didn't want to lie

"Honey, maybe we should try a threesome. Maybe
with your best friend or whomever, as long as it
doesn't complicate our situation, but please reply
to the post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

.... and don't let it be a fucking whale.
fucking hell
You got me there nigger.

Pee in vagina like a boss

No condom ass to mouth and facial

No condom ass to mouth and facial.
Preferably handcuffed

im on Sup Forums asking new ways to fuck my gf. lying is not below me.

kek

let her poop on your chest

not bad idea

i liek

Piss in her mouth during a blowjob. I used to do that to this one slut. She was such a worthless whore. If you really want to take it the next level do it while you take a shit and make her deep throat you until she pukes, after the toilet has both shit and puke in it (you will get some puke on your dick) get off the toilet and push her face in it, fuck her doggy style while dunking her face into the toilet and make her suck on your shit like a dick

ya... i dont think she would be very into that

Do you have a dog ?

im scared of what youre about to say but yes

Propose to her

im 15

threesome, cum on the other girls face, have gf lick it off, take video/pics, post here

Perfect timing