Where will he go next? He can't go to a top level club anymore like bayern or madrid or Barca...

Where will he go next? He can't go to a top level club anymore like bayern or madrid or Barca. Will he have to settle for something like Valencia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DA8anuC8ZiU
youtube.com/watch?v=vKhjBfCtTGA
youtube.com/watch?v=0sgmsbEPm4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arsenal.

>Introducing your New York City FC head coach Jose Mourinho

Atlanta FC

Great thread, OP

Tottenham.

>Simeone leaves Atletico Madrid in 2018 (he just cut his contract down so he's gone that summer)
>Atletico Madrid want another manager who plays murderball and has La Liga experience, so they hire Pochettino
>Mourinho wants to stay in England with his family and none of the top clubs are serious options for different reasons

ㅁㄱㄷ ㅛㅐㅕ ㅎㄱ무음ㄴㅅㄷㄱ ㅑㅜ ㄴㅊ2?

Atlético he is Simeone's succesor.

England manager

Jorge Mendes will send him to Valencia. I could also see him taking charge of a National Team

Honestly and unironically Schalke.

Juventus

england manager. i would put large sums of money on it, if i had large sums of money.

>Implying the likes of Mou or Pep will ever settle for a club unable to spend 100,000,000€ in the summer transfer window.

Unironically inter.

would be nice if he did a cycle of going back to all his former clubs and failing with them like he did with chelsea. ruins inter, goes back to madrid and destroys them, then finally back to porto where he gets them relegated before a full mental breakdown.

Wolves

Valencia. They'll take anyone at this point.

How many EPL titles did he win at Chelsea?

>and failing with them like he did with chelsea

He did win the league with them tbf. I'm sure Inter fans would be very happy for Mourinho to "ruin" them the same way.

>goes back to madrid and destroys them

Would never happen. Half the fanbase hates him forever, partially because he did legitimately stupid shit but mainly because he dared to slander the name of Saint Iker Casillas.

Oops, meant to respond to this guy

Rangers might start looking for a new manager in a few games

>Mendes
>lots of money
>horrible fanbase
>a chance to get revenge on Barca and Real

It checks a lot of boxes

England national team

He should become Karanka's assistant at Middlesbrough and do his press conferences for him

youtube.com/watch?v=DA8anuC8ZiU

Career-killer with no likelihood of success.

Inter is ruined already, there's not much for him to do

Valencia will never be on top of the league with the current chink president, they start buying and preparing for the next season when the season already started, it's fucking chaos, also not enough money to build a top team since they always sell the top players every year. Mou will never buy this type of project.

Are you talking about Mou or England?

This tbqh, you could pick a random user from Sup Forums who speaks decent Italian and get more or less the same results as De Boer. Hell, just tell me how to say "pass sideways" in Italian and I'll do it for free.

>who plays murderball so they hire Pochettino

Wait, I thought the new guy was loaded. He spent like 150 million euros last summer. What happened?

To manage England
Is a career-killer
With no likelihood of success

England is not a person; it doesn't have a career.

>implying Spurs teams don't play murderball

loaded yes, but dumb as fuck, his project is shit.

he says he wants to get to the CL and he got 5 defeats in the first 7 games because the team was still under construction, since then he fired the coach already and got some new players but it's a mediocre team with a lot of lost points already.

That's only the black players tbf.

Maybe with a better manager, Valencia wouldn't have made such stupid decisions. They got to the CL in his first year, but for some reason everything went bad in 2015.

Dier and Lamela are the dirtiest players on that team though.

Porto, so he can bench Casillas again.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKhjBfCtTGA

they have Prandelli now and he seems a pretty decent manager but as I said the team is already beyond in points and he has a team the he hasn't built on his tactic.

Yeah, this season is definitely ruined already. I was thinking about the summer.

you are forgetting that his biggest success were at average/shit teams like Porto, Inter or Chelsea

youtube.com/watch?v=0sgmsbEPm4g

WHO'S THAT LYING ON THE RUNWAY?

WHO'S THAT DYING IN THE SNOW?

IT'S MATT BUSBY AND HIS BOYS MAKING ALL THE FUCKING NOISE 'CAUSE THEY CAN'T GET THE AEROPLANE TO GO

daily reminder manchester is blue

>just banged his biggest rivals 1-0 in the derby
>where will he go next?

he's not going anytime soon, lad

>American humour

Is this a reference to the Jodorowski film?

as I sporadically remind united fans, three years in a row with no CL means their adidas deal is reduced by 33%. this season will be the third.

if mou is in trouble then they will sack him.

He will go back to Inter if the chinks decide to spend some money

No, it's a reference to "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" which was marketed in Spain as "El Topo". It's also a joke about Casillas leaking information to the press.

"Topo" is Spanish for "mole" (as in the animal) and it also means spy/whistleblower/fifth column.

>It's also a joke about Casillas leaking information to the press.

Poor Casillas. All he wanted to do was bang his qt journalist gf.

They're really not, they're just hard pressers who get silly yellows. Dembele, Dele and Sissoko get reds. Wanyama looks like he might too.

Schalke

>Top team
>Madrid
MMMMMhhhh

you are correct with Porto. Inter and Chelsea had the sickest squads
Inter 2010:
>Zanetti
>Cambiasso
>Lucio (at his literal prime)
>Sneijder when he was good
>Eto'o

Chelsea 2006
>Lampart
>Cech
>Gallas
>Drogba
>le cut inside man

He did build that Inter team and none of those players were as good as they were under Mourinho.

He did well at them and went out after winning the CL causing them to never recover. Same with 2015 Chelsea.

>causing them to never recover

IMO, that can be blamed more on Inter's owners failing to line up replacements for their aging star players. Milan ran into the same problem.