What is the weirdest place us Sup Forumstards have masturbated and had sex in?

What is the weirdest place us Sup Forumstards have masturbated and had sex in?

I jerked in a YMCA bathroom and had sex in my dusty, cobwebbed apartment basement.

>Picture not related

Jerked off in a public library bathroom to a crumpled black and white printout of Little Lupe

The women's restroom at a church.

I've jerked off innawoods a few times. The breeze feels good man.

I'm jealous.

>the spirit of the poor

Don't let your dreams just be dreams, user.

Jerked off behind a pillow wall while my friend was sleeping over when I was 12 ( he was on the other side of the bed ) and had sex in an outhouse at summer camp

Jerked off in the school bathroom.

On my daughters bed while wearing her panties

Waaaay back in high school I used to fuck my gf in the back of my car late at night in the school parking lot. It was cramped and uncomfortable so one day I just took her in between where the buses parked and fucked her in the dirt.

It was lit but I think she felt objectified or some shit because I was never able to get her there again.

I fapped in the ocen.

*ocean

>OP
Right in the dirt in between two school buses huh? I think that's worse than mine...

In the university, on a bench in a corridor. It's easier for a female, you can just squeeze your legs together and the magic happens.

Also gave a handjob to bf in a lecture and oral in the cinema.

Next to my mother when she was sleeping. Don't get me wrong tho, I didn't masturbate because of her.

In the bathroom in front of my sister while she was taking a piss. I cummed on her face. She didn't tell our parents and asked me to do it again, some time.

Masturbated to my teacher in detention, I was the only one there and she was wearing a tank top.
&
Had sex on the top floor of a hospital with a nurse

Lost my virginity on a balcony at high school. Wanked it in my friends bathroom and in a college class before. Once on the freeway but didn't finish.

I forgot to mention I was sucking on her cum soaked panties that she wore the night before with her boyfriend

Got head regularly from my then gf on the rear seat of her parents car while they were driving and talking to me. The adrenaline from fear of getting caught makes it all the better.

Sweet! I never thought it was too big a deal but glad to have contributed!

OK, weirdest masturbation activity was not necessarily a place but a STYLE.

I used to be a fruit-fuckin-freak. My favorite delight would be taking a banana, scooping out most of the insides, duct-taping it back together, microwaving it for 10-15 seconds and fucking the shit out of it.

How bow dah?

Hey I've done the exact same I used to go to school in a ymca

In highschool me and a couple other dudes went to a classmate's house to eat before leaving for swim club. We'd agreed to come back afterwards to have a sleepover, play video games all night and shit.
While in the bathroom there though I noticed a huge bowl of marbles, I guess for decoration or whatever. Dunno what possessed me but I got a bunch of them and put them up my ass. Went out and spent the whole day swimming with them inside me until we got back. I got 'em out, cleaned them and put them back on the bowl. Don't think anyone noticed and it felt pretty good the whole day.

As for sex, I've done it with my girlfriend on the bed of her ex's mom.

>was 14
>at lil bros baseball game with gf
>boring af
>make a sex in the portapotty joke hoping she'll say "lets do it"
>she waits till no one is looking and leads me into the portapotty
>mega fuck
>she didnt have a condom so finish with a bj
>get put on bj prohibition because i came in her mouth and i wasnt supposed too (oops)
>we make the mistake of walking out at the same time and some white guy with dreads and a weed shirt on is standing there.
>he says "that wasnt very discreet. good job tho bro"
>later she admitted she liked the way i shoved my cock down her throat when i came (right before she was about to give me more head). exact words being "so... when we fucked in the porta potty, i kinda liked the ending. think you can force your cock down my throat when you cum again? btw pushing on the back of my head will make it go farther. just a friendly tip"
>pic related
>mfw she told me to shove my cock down her throat and i was 14 thinking i was dreaming.

Was a labor foreman on commercial construction, had a decent looking chick come in with the day laborers one day, was actually feminine and not all butch dyke like the normal ones I was used to seeing. Took lunch on the roof (building was 6 stories) in the shade of the walls shielding the HVAC units. She comes up and we shoot the shit, does this for a couple days then it moves to kissing then to blow jobs to all out fucking. Fucked her on the roof, in one of the newly installed elevator cars before it went operational, an in one of the semi trailers we used for material/equipment storage. Only went on for about a month before we didn't need the extra day laborers anymore.

Inside dr angela zeigler's staff

i masturbated in the elevators of one of those tall buildings on my way out i realized that it had a camera

>had sex in my dusty
Kek

I had sex with my daughter on a Whataburger bathroom changing table once. It was really hot.

Inside my high schools auditorium during rehearsal for a play, was watching this big tit girl named Brittany on stage. I was an understudy.

When I worked as a tech in an elementary school, the librarian was out & school was over. I fapped in the chair she sits in to read to the kids. There was a carpet map of the US in Front of me & I came on Texas. I wiped my cum into the carpet with my shoe until it wasn't visible.

>OP
>Came on Texas
Well, everything's bigger in Texas.

bro i dont think you need that shot....

also
>Had sex in one of those climbing castles on a school playground at night a couple of years ago.

>At work... felt kinda weird...

>be me
>be 14
>be straight
>be addicted to masturbating
>be Muslim
>be homophobic
>be a stubborn as fuck
>parent send me to the Muslim school
>live in the school hostel
>the school doesn't let the boy student socialize with the girls student n vice versa.
>can't even see they face clearly cause those burqa. Basically a long ass head scarf that cover the whole face but except eye.
>can only go home twice a month.
>don't have time to masturbate.
>don't have material
>not even imagination cause surrounded by boy 24/7
>have dawn prayer
>can'tholditanymore.flac
>hornyaAF.rpy
>while they were praying in the mosque.nobody could stay in the room.
>go to mosque
>go straight to the mosque toilet
>go to one of the stall.
>try to masturbate.
>stroke.gif
>so horny but no material
>imagine having gay sex with these cute senpai.and my cute classmate.
>stroking intensify
>CUM
>while they were reciting doa.
>MFW JUST CUMMING INSIDE THE MOSQUE TOILET WHILE IMAGINE HAVING GAY SEX WHEN THEY WERE HAVING A DAWN PRAYER

had sex in a tank while deployed

Sounds about ripe

Story?

Slam fucked the gf in the cooler of the Shell station where they keep the pop. Also on her bosses office chair. Also on the floor of the car wash. Can't forget the apartment laundry room.

smiling_banana.jpg