Are Magnum condoms only for bigger dicks or is like a myth? are they just better condoms?

are Magnum condoms only for bigger dicks or is like a myth? are they just better condoms?

>in hotel
>with a pro
>whip out my massively average 6.2552" peen
>pro opens purse pulls out magnum condom
>she puts it on my enormously rock hard tip of the bell curve cock
>get down to bidness

so why would she use that condom? my dick is not big, totally normal sized and the rubber wasn't loose or anything. so are magnum condoms really just for anyone but have an urban legend behind them about being for bigus dickus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9HilyOLWzrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its just marketing

Lol op pays for sex

What said. They aren't actually a different size. The company just figures if they throw a new label on it they can sell them to insecure people for 50% more dosh.

this. well done op. you fucking retard. You figured out the most obvious trick in the book

It's marketing. Doubly dupped OP. Magnum is more money for same product cause you think they bigger. And hooker makes you feel confident and many because "big boy condoms"

magnums stretch a bit easier on larger cocks. smaller condoms have less flex.

they all fit all penises, though. she probably carries magnums because they have better flex for all sizes, while standard condoms are designed for smaller penises in mind.

youre wrong. magnums definitely feel different for my larger cock. normal condoms are so tight they cut off blood supply.

I didn't buy the condom. she had it. I usually just buy regular ones.

Fuck. I'm so confused. Do I want to believe some faggot on Sup Forums or the professionals? Damn...

No, you're wrong. You can run this through a max capacity test using water, and I guarantee to you the the difference is trivial.

you're missing out bud.

hooker had the condom because in case she encounters a big dick, she has a condom to use on it dumbfuck

Magnums are only longer.

>implying prostitutes carry a single condom

Magnums are for "thicker" dicks. they arent much bigger, just wider around so its a little more comfortable.
i prefer magnums compared to whatever the fuck my girlfriend buys when she gets them.
i am above average though

at least he had sex

Magnums are just thicker so if you do have a bigger dick it can stretch out to fit it but it can also fit average dicks too

Magnums are actually made with the average sized male in mind to make the general male population feel more confident

Magnums are stretchier but are the same max capacity as the regular ones. Thats it.

not the other guy, but you can say whatever you want. they are more comfortable. whenever my GF goes to get condoms they always feel constricting and my head can barely expand to half the size.

this

she did it to make you feel good about yourself

she was good at her craft

>pic related

If condoms were made to anything else than average size you'd get all the retards getting condoms that are way too big for them. It's the same reason there are no actual small condoms advertised as such, because retards would rather buy oversized than wear something that fits them.

I'm not that big yet the thin condoms feel really tight and hurt when being put on, but others that are slightly smaller but more stretchy fit on perfectly.

>implying

sweet, data.

this data just proves what i said earlier. they have a higher nominal width and stretch easier on big cocks.

they still fit small cocks though. its not like any non-custom condom is going to be loose on anyone.

I dont know because me and my husband had sex with one and we broke it and he is pretty big. we tried 3 times and each time we broke the condom. so either he is too big or its a shit material. but good for you your gettin some :)

Breaking condoms generally comes from bad use. If there are bubbles left under it, you didn't put it on the correct way and so on.

if condom is breaking its poor quality or too dry.

imagine a rubbing a plastic bag against concrete vs rubbing a plastic bag against a wet bathtub.

you should be lubricating her, your bare penis, and the condom itself. You also need to learn proper rolling technique + make sure to cut your nails and not use them when rolling it on. It should roll on perfectly with ease, with no tugging.

they don't teach this shit in schools.

practice on a banana.

>whenever my GF goes to get condoms
>GF
>condoms
lol I feel bad for you

Condoms are important to some people even if she's on birth control. It's a great second level of protection. Many women's bodies are also disrupted by birth control -- it disrupts their hormones in many ways, and can lead to weight gain / constant spotting.

my bad, mlady, i directed my post at your husband. same applies.

youtu.be/9HilyOLWzrM

Magnum makes a few sizes regular, large, xl and xxl I think

The shape is definitely different. More room in the tip. There is a magnum xl for monster cocks.

my bad, mlady/msir, maybe youre a faggot or a boipussy trap. it's possible. leaving it up in their air. good day to you m'helicopter.

I didn't say shit about whatever your beta ass is ranting about. I still for bad for him having to wear condoms with his GF.
Thanks for the science class though Einstein

They are definitely girthier.

If you think magnums are made for average cocks you're just upset you have a micro peen. Simple as that

This for sure. Regular condoms choke me to death. I don't care how they're more comfortable they just are. Go buy some try them if you like them keep fine and if you don't go back to your needle-dick bullshit....fuck!

The cheapest pussy you will EVER get is the pussy you rent by the orgasm (yours, because who cares about the feelings of some hooker).

t.. My Grandfather

W R O N G

I game pussy all day just by texting girls some lovey dovey shit. They beg to be my fwb. I don't pay for shit, except the hotel that I fuck them in.

They don't even know my real name.

>except the hotel that I fuck them in.

Implying that you don't leave a paper trail.

Or that chicks with cameraphones (all phones these days) wont take a pic of your license plate and send it to her brother-in-law at the DMV.

Men never game pussy because the pussy games you back.

Pussy always throws a trump card.

Max capacity dies not mean shit. You're dick definitely isnt maxing that shit out. Fact is magnums do stretch/are stretched way more. I honestly can't wear normal sized condoms.

Sucks to have a small dick and think everyone is just like you with condoms.