Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

yup, started vaping.

feels good, man

how the fuck are you smoking almost 4 packs a day

I went from smoking a pack a day to quitting cold turkey. It's easier than you'd think. Just don't be a bitch. First few days suck but it's fine after that.

>75
You should finish a cigarette before lighting another one.

Yeah, it's called "just stop smoking"

Hardest time for me were 2 packs a day.
Stopped for a few month then started again.

I'm at somewhere half a pack a day. Im fine with it.
Just reduce it. 75 kek

Wut? The days i drink i smoke like 30 cigs per day and my throat feel like shit the day after. How can someone smoke 75 cigs?

I've been smoking about 15-20 cigs per day.
I stopped smoking 5 days ago, mostly because of flu - had no pleasure from smoking.
Now flu is gone, but I think I'll try not to smoke for 1 day more. Then again 1 day more ... :)

Same here

It's been a while I didn't see this thread
>All these newfags biting
sage

I quit smoking like this:

- Started to take long time to smoke
- Smoked always half a cigar
- Release half the smoke before it goes in

After 1 week I was smoking 2 cigars / day

- Always keep a pack with you so ur brain doesnt miss them.

- Slowly reduce and try to have a stress free environment.

- Dont think about STOP smoking, think like its candy, you eat candy time to time, so u can smoke time to time aswell.

After 1 month I didnt miss the cigars, and i was smoking a pack everyday.

Quit smoking imo is 10% body 90% mind.

You can do it, imagine ur self not smoking.

I belive in you

Its pasta you fucking retards, has been for years

Let them bite.
It's more entertaining.

Yeah, three times for more than a year each. 3 years non-smoker now. It is important that after you quit you never smoke a cigarette again. A single cigarette may bring you back into the addiction. Also try to avoid second hand smoke.

Considering quitting itself: Only cold turkey is effective. Forget trying to minimize the amount of cigarettes per day. That way every cigarette will become even more precious to you.
Throw away all you cigarettes and suck it up for a few days.
After ~ days the physical part will be over. After that it is mostly psychological. You have to break the conditioning "cigarette = relaxation/reward" now.
I did it like this:
>dry used teabags
>roll cigarettes with dried tea instead of tobacco
>if the urge to smoke became too strong I smoked the tea instead

This is super disgusting. You will still smoke it since you are still conditioned to "smoking=reward". However, after a while the conditioning will break.
Congratulations, you are free now.

JESUS H. FUCK THIS SAME FUCKING THREAD YET AGAIN!?!?!? WHY?!?!?

Lol love people calling each other newfags, and them selfs being arround for half a month ggwp

18th day for me, also cold turkey. Gained a couple of pounds but it's worth it. Every tobacco smells like shit now. Still want to take a puff though.

at what age did you started to smoke?

Sub-human

Let us newfags have some fun

quit for about 6 years when i got married.
then started back up again once i was single due to anxiety and other factors.

will most likely quit again eventually.

I quit cold turkey. Used to smoke menthols, about eight a day. Went into the hospital and needed surgery. Been off ever since. End of July 2016. I never got cravings or any withdrawals i think. Still ate, felt fine, not sick or anything.

this is pasta????
i cant believe i told one of my friends about a guy from the internet who smokes 75 cigarettes a day

i have been off of nicotine for 8 days now.

also: whats up with these threads? i swear i use to see these some months back

Started aged 12 at high school. started smoking weed a year later, i quit weed three years ago after being an everyday smoker wake and bake toker. my ciggy in take when through the roof (20 roll ups a day). Then i managed to quit last year and haven't smoked a ciggy or a joint since. Abstinence was my method, no patches or gum i just quit. Still let my friends smoke in my conservatory, out the window of my car and such but i haven't quit. Will power is not a myth.

gay

cheaper and better

Jesus fucking Christ - that's pathetic. How can you even afford that? How do you even have time for that being that you have to step outside most places to smoke? Fuck me, I thought my 5 to 7 cig per day habit was bad.

In any event I started vaping on New Year's Day and haven't smoked since.

buy a shitty vape and get a juice you like. by the time the vape breaks you'll be over smoking.