HISTRY TYM!

Euros what haven't you read up on the greatest rivalry in the history of soccer, shame on you here's a link

ussoccer.com/stories/2016/10/26/15/51/161026-mnt-soccer-101-usa-vs-mexico-all-time-history-of-the-rivalry-dos-a-cero

Wait, I thought the World Cup was in Brazil, why were they playing in Ohio?

WC Qualifier, World cup was In Brazil.

now i have nothing to wear-o

Putos u gon get It on da 11th just like alqaeda, viva mexico cabrones!!!!

> dos a cero

Racism is a bannable offense.

Build wall, puto.

It's a shame only liberals watch soccer here, it'd be great fun to show up head to toe in Trump gear.

How's your trust fund holding up?

3-1 In favor of Mexico, cap It.

why is columbus ohio such an inexpugnable fortress

Usa would beat mexico 2-0 even when they were starting ricardo clark and jay demerit.

Now they have perhaps the greatest player in the history of the sport. How could they possibly lose?

Niggers?

>altidore
>bedoya
>backpass bradley
>wide right Wondo the window man

>inexpugnable
You don't get to teach me new words in English, friend. Use "impenetrable" next time, it's way more common

Mexico has
>tecatito "mexican messi" corona
>hirving "sonic" lozano
>marco "bundes god" fabian
>chichafuhrer
>carlos una vela
>memo "clean sheet" ochoa
>miguel layundowski
>hector "leave luke shaw to me" moreno
>hector memerra
>andres guardabro
>carlos "corazon de wila" salcedo
If we lose I will riot

I remember a match where chicanos were chanting OSAMAAA, OSAMAAAA toptier banter 2bh

no fucking way post a link pablito

kek I need proof of this

>soccer
don't watch soccer

as a mexican these fucking messicans better adjust to the 'cold'.

just like my dolphins its all mental, its not even that cold yet!

any other reason mex always loses to the us in columbus?

There's no paisas that far away, at least not like here in California. I think Mexico has a chance tbf.

On paper mexico has the better team but your coach keeps doing way too many rotations

Yea, but he's doing it to test the depth of the team. At this point I'm sure he has a solid squad in mind. Whoever wins all I Know is that the game will be lit.

>Wall will be built soon
Feels great senpaiz

>Mfw I'm a Mexican in Cali voting for Shillary
>Mfw I'm gonna get whitey's shekels
lmao I might have considered Trump if he wasn't a racist.

>voting democratic in commiefornia
Wow you sure just turned the whole election on its head

7-0

Just a reminder that Mexico was Blown the Fuck Out in Copa America by Texas 7-0 while the United States advanced to the Semi-Final against the GOAT and friends.

Also a reminder that Mexico needed extreme Refball to beat Panama and Costa Rica in the Gold Cup.

>greatest rivalry in the history of soccer

>meanwhile Mexico is ranked in 12 and the US in 24

Interesting...

How's your liberal arts degree holding up?

>Whiteys shekels.

I bet you also don't contribute anything meaningful to society or do something only mentally handicapped people couldn't accomplish.

>greatest rivalry
>Americans don't care about either Mexico or soccer

Nice b8, op.

>unironically using Football rankings
>ever

do you really think England is worthy of #11 in the world?

or argentina at #1?

kek it´s all from latin anyway

wew lad, you're retarded as fuck

how am I wrong?

Argentina has been hurting every game Messi didnt play, and england as we know, lost to full time dentists

plus we soundly beat ecuador, who's 3 places above us

You keep proving that you're pretty ignorant about football.

How? So you are telling me that Argentina have not lost without Messi? And that England didn't get Beaten by Dentists?

Tfw Mexico beat USA 2-0 and before the match ends they call La Migra out of spite

PROTIP: Learn more about football or its history before talking about it, it's pretty obvious that you have been watching football for 1-2 years.

>Argentina ranked #2 after the 2014 WC
>germany is #1
>germany finishes third in the Euros
>argentina loses to chile in the copa
>argentina loses their first game against uruguay in like 20 years or something
>thus, Argentina should be #1 in the world

hmmmmm

What went wrong in 1960?

> ameristats

weed

also, thank you for teaching me words m8

you're not making an argument, you are just looking like a Pu7-0

>Soccer
It doesn't fucking matter. Gay sport for gay people

No one cares about your nigger jewish "sports", Ameridiabetic

>Its unironically the cause of viewership decline for the NFL
Soccer Is here to stay, deal with It

Didn't the pope use his wizardry to help an argent team win?

Kinda, the team he roots for was almost relegated. One year after they become league champions after six years and one year later they won the trophy they have been chasing for more than 50 years.

Also they managed to return to their original stadium after decades of being expelled (the case was literally named Return to Holy Land and "the crusade" before the pope was even known)

Crazy shit tbdesu

>Murrilards' biggest achievement on their history is beating a couple of times a mid-tier overrated national team known as the Mexico team

wew las
call me when you win a gold medal at the Juegos Olímpicos, or when you win a Copa Confederaciones, or when you win two u-17 world cups, or a Esperanzas de Toulón trophy.

>Murrilards' biggest achievement on their history is beating a couple of times a mid-tier overrated national team known as the Mexico team
Our biggest international sporting achievement is the Miracle on Ice. No one gives a fuck about non-Olympic international competitions except FIFA World Cups