Is this the most front-loaded album of 2017?

Is this the most front-loaded album of 2017?

I really like the album cover. Is it good OP?

yeah its aoty

Nah there's a centerpiece (leaving la) and the closing tracks are my favorites.

But I do feel like the opening is perfect because he just jumps right into the meat of the album. It's a long album so he didn't want to waste anytime getting into it.

Call me a newfag or a pleb but what is the album called :D

pure comedy

Go to the OP post press the triangle then do image search. This is useful on Sup Forums.

Magic mountain is the best song.

No, that's clearly Leaving LA. I can't stop listening to it.

But the entire album sounds exactly the same. Literally

It's front loaded in the sense that Pure Comedy and Total are the tracks most reminiscent of Honeybear. Lyrically the second half is stronger even if the sequence of Return, Perspectives and Smoochie is the lowpoint of the album. Paperbag and The Memo are two of the best, though, with Memo maybe being the best song on the album.

Not really, "...Magic Mountain" and "In 20 Years or So" are a great way to end the album. Though part of wonders how I would feel if it ended with that wall of noise on Magic Mountain.

Damn he named a song Leaving LA? What an original and non cliche idea for a song

Thank you for your service as gatekeeper of originality. You're service will be well rewarded.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

*sniffs*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it was a 3.02 but anthony fanbase start giving it 4.5's just like him

So... why is this relevant?

no but also yes

smoochie and perspectives ruin the flow big time and magic mountain is a tad too long, but God of Love, The Memo, and Twenty Years Or So are just as good if not better than the opening few tracks

Most repetitive album of the year.

because normal ppl like yourself don't like it

Oh, in that case.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

*sniffs*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's instrumentally boring and lyrically patronizing.
it's a 6 at best, RYM got it right

stoppedlisteningafterthefirsttrack-core

Boring generic music

>'album is front loaded'
aka 'I think the only way to experience an album properly is all in one go from start to finish, but I don't have the attention span to pay attention for that long so I lose interst'