My girlfriend is at home fucking another man right now

My girlfriend is at home fucking another man right now.

I am at work and completely okay with it.

Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
facebook
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how

Why?

is this bait?

Why are you such a fucking pathetic cuck and when are you going to an hero

can you fuck other chicks as well? how did she get ahold of him

Mike?

Did you get off on it?

what was the event that made you transition from having very little self-respect to having none at all ?

Why do you vote for Democrats?

lost , be frappin to 0bam-mer care n shit instead of fukin the waifu

OP,

In an ideal world we'd all be sure our significant other loves us more than anything else in the world and therefor it wouldn't hurt to see them with someone else. My wife could go fuck around and so could I. However, nearly everyone is crazy insecure on some level. Like it's almost like everyone is waiting to have their worst fears confirmed - that they're unlovable wretched creatures and that all the kindness they've ever received was meant in jest.

No joke, my wife is fucking a guy right now too. They've been together a couple times before and decided to meet up at lunch today.

What happened in your life to lead you to being duch a pathetic human being? When are you going to kil yourself?

Hows life being a worthless value-less cuck? Please do humanity a favor and kill yourself tonight.

Can you post any pics of her?

Probably just fake and gay, but.
If you're not just roleplaying, then what the fuck do you think you're doing with your life?

>loves us more than anything else in the world
>therefor it wouldn't hurt to see them with someone else.
How can you be so cucked you say some retarded shit like this and think it makes any kind of sense?
If she loved you she wouldn't be slutting around, you retarded cuck.

Yes, craigslist

She has my permission. Don't care for your son story

Wonderful

Fuck off you insecure cocksucker. I'm in an open marriage. My wife fucks around and I've had the best pussy of my life in the last year. And still getting awesome sex from my wife. Living the fucking dream.

Good job, man. Fuck the haters.

Will this thread died

Is your name Jamie?

You're really not, though. All that money you have to pay because of being married could be going straight to your pocket and you could still be having "the best pussy" of your life.

Your a joke. Piss off.

>Your a joke.
>Your

Society is doomed, the stupid just keep breeding

>if you're not a cuck like me you're "insecure"
You cucks are so fucking stupid.

You're not okay with it though. If you were, you wouldn't be here trying to justify it to us.

>when your argument has nothing to do with the substance of the message

Kek.

Yeah well enjoy one pussy for the rest of your life. I'll have three different ones this week.

I don't pay shit for being married, you ultraqueer spergtard.

Yes, why/how

I've got daughters to fuck and I'm not a dumbass cuck like you.
Enjoy being a cuck, have fun trying to justify your wife being a slut.

What other reason do you have to be so bothered by someone else's life that you react like a psycho?

You're worried to death that whoever you date/marry is fucking around, so it drives you crazy that other people have lives absent of that worry.

And women are pretty good at sending those insecurities, so it's nearly certain that she is fucking around. It's a vicious cycle in your brain.

Please hang yourself. Not kidding, actually fucking hang yourself. It is the best thing for you and everyone else.

>one pussy for the rest of your life

>probably said to a permavirgin

You are an optimist OP

Shot in the dark tbh

and I've fucked your wife before

This whole thread is bait

Kek

>Worried about cucks
>Is a pedo

Goddamn you're stupid.

bit.
ly/2ip7fzF

Why do you have no self respect? I'd never let my girlfriend slut around and get rekt by other men willingly. That's just a sign of a weak man.

OP jumped ship.
Scared I was going to post pics of his wife

Do it, pussy

Not him, but your message had no substance. If anything he's getting tax benefits for being married and still fucking other chicks. You're retarded.

facebook com/jamie.pappas.

this is the cucks facebook

Not OP
Not your personal army

Dude thats not what i meant.

I'm way to insecure to ever have an open marriage.

What i am saying is, if two people were utterly convinced of each others devotion I could see it happening.

>I'm way to insecure to ever have an open marriage.

That's it right there - that's the core issue with everyone screaming "cuck faggot" at OP - compete and utter insecurity. Little insecure bitches, all of them.

Beta faggots like you are whats wrong with men today. Kill yourself.

just let this cuck faggotry thread die. no more responses

>haha some dude comes over and fucks my wife and then leaves all the while I have to actually pay her bills and support her financially but sometimes I get lucky! haha you guys are just insecure haha

Dude the people screaming "cuck faggot" are 12.

Also this thread is a bait meme.

But if you get past all that noise its interesting to examine.

>Little insecure bitches, all of them.

Yes, along with me you and most of the human race. Like all things taboo I'd say the vast majority of people involved aren't fully aware of why they're doing it (most people don't know themselves) but I think if I were to become self secure and my wife was self secure why the fuck wouldn't we?

Haha, I know, everyone's so possessive.

(Not that I've ever been in a relationship, but it's as with friends - everything is voluntary, and why would anyone want it to be any other way?)

i swear cuck fetish is the worst, wtf

>everyone mad that this person exists
>no one considering that his genes will not exist in the future

>so insecure that he wants OP dead

Why don't you go take his wife then, you big Macho Man? I'm sure she'll be soooo attracted to a "Real Man", lol

You nailed it. And the ones screaming about "insecure cucks" are the ones whose insecurity is shining through. It's a typical defense mechanism. Kinda like Donald Trump going on about snowflakes when he's the thinnest skinned pussy boy in America.

I'd never not be in an open relationship again.

are all three of you pigly in stature?