This bag belongs to a girl in my physics class. Based on the buttons, do you fuck, date, or kill?

This bag belongs to a girl in my physics class. Based on the buttons, do you fuck, date, or kill?

Anal.

Just give it back to her. She's probably looking for it.

Is she 12? What grade are you in?

Shes right next to it

I'm a college sophomore. Shes a freshman

What grade are you in? Seriously. She's immature or wants to make kids cartoons.

And she skipped a couple grades?
I banged a 15 year old when I was 18, but didn't know her age at the time. She had skipped 2 grades. Still don't do it knowing she's u see age

I'd kill you for being so pathetic and posting this on Sup Forums

Ugh. Not even a 10 foot pole.

snap of photo of her

Grill

freshman in college

she decent. Does she have a nice ass or pair of tits?

Fuck her while dating her, then eventually kill her.

thats a triforce button...so u should fuck her

>being this pathetic

You're such a loser. Look at how you're wasting your time.

Sure we could poke fun at her but look at you, you're the one posting pics of her like a fucking creepy weirdo. I bet you look even more pathetic

Sure it's mlp but she's a girl she can at least use that as a defense, what do you have

Kill.

stfu cuck

Kill, then fuck

You guys are missing the point of the thread.
I was asking, based on the content of the buttons, if YOU would fuck, date, or kill.

I have no intention of speaking to anyone because I'm beta as fuck.

I don't need motivation or reason or anything. If you see a combination of MLP, AT, LoZ, buttons on a bag, is that an attention grabber for you?

Wtf is this post, I'm sure this is bait, but still out of all the things to get offended by on this board this is where lines are crossed.

>being this fucking stupid
no where in this board did OP make fun of her

Would not fuck, girls like this usually have pretty bad social skills, are childish, and they're personality's are usually shit.

I think I'd go for a fuck, but nothing else. I personally can't stand MLP, but that's just me. Id rather not involve myself with it.

maybe date

Kill

Yeah, both respectively.

ignore. she isnt even worth hostile attention

pretty sure thats a man.

Tiny forehead enormous face. What the fuck?

I wouldn't fuck her with the Torch of Gondor