What can we all learn from the queen of Sup Forums?

What can we all learn from the queen of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That isn't Boxxy!

>You see?

That there are still faggots who think Sup Forums needs a queen.

how to make a knot

That no one cares that you killed yourself, and you were forgotten in a day.

That isn't boxxy

the queen of Sup Forums should be a tranny, i vote for bailey jay for queen of Sup Forums

Why? I don't think that would last long. A trap is to predictable.

>king

Guhhhh ayyyyyyy

Can't be a queen of you're dead

*if. And yes you can.

Did someone say the king of Sup Forums

B has no queen

Cash meh ousside

If you're going to kill yourself on camera, don't face it towards the sun and do it nude so people can jerk off.

holy shit what a fucking loser

would still slam

Damn trip dubs
She got a phat ass doe

Story?

tits photo stomach still looks like a dude with happy trail and hips etc

No she's remembered for fucking up a live suicide

She committed suicide on film for attention.

She screwed up a live suicide

you clearly have no idea what you're talking about

Fuck off cunt, i'll murder you for that. Trannies need to die. All of them. It's what Hitler would do.

Why's that?

Hilter couldn't kill all the Jews they literally got on trains for him and he somehow fucked it up

it's never too soon to become an hero

Who's this?

True

Always hang in there.

bit.
ly/2ip7fzF

its the same girl from OP's picture

>she

I wonder why she looks slightly older there.

That is a female trying to be a male

>That is a female trying to be a male

I guess it's not working out so well for her.

>Boxxy
Isnt she like 38 by now?

we will never learn anything from boxxy

Suicide should not be a option,at least if you are hot chick who just needs to get out of the house.
There's thousands of lonely guys who would have worshiped this girl or at least gave her a place to stay for random sex acts, maybe hand jobs.

So is it a guy who's a chick or a chick trying to be a guy?

Bitch be androgynous as fuck. Fuckin' SNL It's Pat.

Put your phone on silent.

To not choke on my aspirations.

I'm sorry we failed you Dolly

I'm sorry I never got to fuck her. Especially 2 years ago. And when she was hanging herself.

That happened two years ago? I thought the suicide was new news.

Hanged girls thread? Hanged girls thread!

Oh,no. She killed herself then. I wish I could have fucked her 2 years ago because she would have been nine.

Most embarrassing death ever...

whoo. how fatty didn't bust that shower is beyond me. they should use that as a selling point for whoever buys the place next "This shower is so sturdy a chick who triple downed on the freshmen 15 hung herself on it.

Man. That must have taken forever. Leave it to a woman to fuck up killing yourself.

Then why has she only just recently become a topic on this site?

Is that getting you hard, you sick fuck?

Or this one?

Double hanged lolis

Being this new...

I'm actually not, she just looks different there, imo.

Not really, she's old fare. Seen her before.

I saw this one crimescene photo from Latvia where this guy had hung the girl to the doorknob of some rundown abandoned place. she couldn't have been more than 7. Anyways, he hooks her up to the door, and proceeds to full pen-full-on fuck the everliving shit out of her while yanking her body around/plowing her.

The aftermath was pretty spectacular. There was big black bruises where her neck had torn internally and was all stretched out. Her legs were crossed some underneath her, and her vag was just this torn up bloody mess that looked like the insides of some animal that had been butchered. You could see a little stain that was apparently the perps semen pooled underneath.

Now THAT got me off.

If you are going to record your own hanging suicide at least strip naked first!

Is it too late to call for mods?

Don't lie. You got some wood, didn't ya. You got some mahogany while reading it.

hell yess i agree

Too early for Valentine's Day?

i get triggered about suicide, fucking coward faggots

I'll never understand how low you can sink as a man to hang yourself with the girl you should protect... Indian manhood I guess.

Ooh, the edge. Kindly die in a fire.

poberty and misery ma nigga, thats what it is

You should probably kill yourself.

What are you talking about? It's very brave. And very thoughtful.

You have to face the final unknown, be brave enough to go through with it, knowing that in every major religion on earth it's a hellworthy offense, and you STILL do it. AND on top of it,nobody has to deal with them anymore, so it's a nice thing for them to do. A little gift for everyone.

Lol

Too; busy fapping to drowned little girls.

NO MATTER HOW HARD THINGS GET JUST HANG IN THERE!

Oh, and fuck off back to your hole, you pedestrian cunt.

kek

Buhbye now.

I like the part where her arms go up to undo her now regretted decision but her body just won't cooperate.

All that time she was slowly dying, she was wishing she could stop what she did. That she didn't do what she did.

I can't imagine a worse hell. What a great thing to fap to.

The suicide itself didn't affect me the first time i watched it. It was her last words and the full story behind this girl that crushed me emotionally and made me cry for the first time in years. Felt like i lost a close family member.
I'm not in this thread for the same edgy reasons some others are, for me its purely based on empathy.