Someone has tried to break in to my apartment (tried to open the front door but its locked)...

Someone has tried to break in to my apartment (tried to open the front door but its locked). This has happened several times at night the last 2 months. What should I do? I also heard footsteps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_EWjdqyiMxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would start by getting him on camera :) Do you have a keyhole view thing?

Buy a gun

Yes i do

this. then unlock door and wait

set your home on fire

Kick door open and shoot in face with shot gun. If not in America then call the police like a faggot and hide under the covers.

buy wide angle small dash cam, glue her to the keyhole view thing. Get cunt on cam. If it is someone you know happy days. If not you can plan your next move.

>Eurofags

Start writing down the exact times that it is happening

Call the police and tell them that this has been happening

Get the person on camera

Call the police the next time it happens, their cars are really fast and they're everywhere. This person trying to break in is probably trying to get in other apartments in the area and they might roll up on him. Even better if you have a description.

Tell your landlord that this is a problem and you'd like him to install security cameras.

Large dog, or at least the appearances of one to deter.

Large caliber handgun if they ignore the dog

Recommend M1911 .45 caliber auto. Very easy to use.

>Eurofag

Agreed
But if your going to do it inside your house at least you can have some ear pro ready, you'll need it, not fun shooting anything above a .380 in the house, great amount of hearing damage

the person trying to get in a larcenist.

The first thing he'll do when he sees the OP is run. When he's AN INCH outside of your APARTMENT door, shooting him will invalidate castle law and the OP will go to prison for 2nd degree murder.

And if you want the police to catch a fag and get him off the streets then you have to do everything you can to make sure the police can get him.

>single stack for home defense

Hope you like reloading or you're a crack shot under pressure

1. Get a gun, learn how to use it.
2. Get a solid wood door, with a deadbolt.
3. Get a digital ip-camera system, build your own server, and set them up at all the possible entry points.

Nope. My theory will guarantee nobody continues keeps trying.

Connect the live wire from a plug to your door handle. If you have the knowledge, bypass your ELU. Set up a camera so that we can see the results.

Simple fix.

Leave the door unlocked. Start staying up all night while jerking off and edging yourself to the brink. You will only be able to cum once the nigger opens the door. When he does run at him and cum a massive load, preferably on him if you can.

Also, maybe have a gun nearby in case the nigger has one.

That'll teach em.

Fuck a wood door, steel is real.

Buy gun, get ready to kill niggers/methhead white trash or spics depending on where you live.

Also get a dog, they are pretty fucking perceptive and will probably alert you when someones at the door.

Get a good dog though, not some shitty american breed

stay awake, catch the motherfucker red handed then beat him with a hot iron

Attack him without cloths and scream
>I- I-EEEEEEYYYEEEE HAHAHHAHAHAHA, ZATERDAY NIGHT IS A GOOD TOME TO DRING BUTTER!!! WHAT IS 2 + ORANGE????11?!!?!!
>III LIKE THAT WAY YOU LOOK AT ME WITH THOSE BURGER EYES WILL YOU MARRY MY SHRIMP DICK ???!!
etc
Also buy a dead salmon and swing it around while screaming crazily

gosh you're so random

Pass high voltage electrical current through your door handle at night

Leave your door open at night this week
????
Profit!!!

there's only one answer to your question...

Stop being a faggot OP, have you never seen home alone you kike? figure it out man.
smdh.
youtube.com/watch?v=_EWjdqyiMxY

Your waifu has left crying every time. You morally wretched animal.

Get gun / get camera / call police / whatever depends where you're from

Buy a gun, wait for intruder.

Leave the door unlocked but attach a springloaded harpoon to launch through the doorway when the door is opened

>cause noone in Europe has guns

Do some proper research

You don't. You beat each other with sticks and blow whistles and fucking cry when your silly looking police with funny hats don't show up with their sticks.

shoot in all directions