You will never work together with them on busting a big myth

>you will never work together with them on busting a big myth
>you will never get to build a robot with grant
>you will never have kari comfort you when something you built fails
>you will never work through the night with tory to finish a big project
>you will never go out for drinks after finally completing a project with all your combined skills

Why even fucking live?

oh fuck off
They stopped being fun long time ago

DUDE MCDONALDS

Remember when Grany grant got his chink teeth fixed?

>you will never bust a big Myth on Kari and have her rub it into her tits

Is that a bad thing? alot of chink/jap dudes would be ok looking if they just got their teeth fixed.

same with britbongs

Nah of course not, just reminiscing

Britfag here, can confirm I look way better after having had my teeth fixed.

Has she ever henn on Tested?

I cant even screw a lightbulb how am i supposed to work with these guys

god fucking damnit Kari was so fucking hot
they kinda ruined it buy selling it so damn often

>watch tested on youtube
>adam is just joking around at comicon, collecting stuff and building what the fuck ever he wants
literally living the dream

>It's a the team blows shit up for no reason episode

>balloon lifting a child myth
>Kari in tank top and tartan skirt complete with knee high boots and choker
Jesus fucking Christ.

you fucking good taste motherfucker

wasn't that even a "myth" in one of the episodes they pretty much never show?

you can tell he misses the show in a few episodes, but its not like he lost his workspace as well
im not sure if he's joking whenever he mentions it, but i think they cant say mythbusters anymore, and they obviously took the name off of it

Post more semen demon

>she will never bust your balls to prove a myth

Where can I get a helium tank?

im sure he does
they did also say that they "wont miss each other"
or rather, adam said there was no animosity but they were too different
him and jamie i mean

Do you think Tori and Kari ever had sex?

jamies name is also off tested, but it was clear he never liked it in the first place

I'm pretty sure the dude cucked kari's wife a couple times. I mean, just look at her eyes. You KNOW they fucked.

Remember that time the cameraman tried to look down Kari's top and some lady blocked him off? How disappointing.

No?

its one of the most common gifs i see
which is why i never saved it

I'm trying to find it now. She dropped something down her wetsuit or something and the cameraman instinctively goes to follow it but some fat lady swings an arm out and smacks the camera back.

and Tori occasionally flirts Kari during the show

its pretty obvious that they exchanged bodily fluids

its from the "lower class seats on an aeroplane are designed to kill passengers because wrongful death suit is cheaper than long term rehabilitation" myth

it was before they were retarded and decided to ride the drop rig

Did they really hate eachother?

I bet Jamie does and Adam is like "why does he hate me so much"

they worked together for 10 years
cant have been that bad

Adam probably hides his hate really well.

>Sup Forums I gotta pee real bad!

they're those coworkers that you dont dislike, but you never see outside of work, and when one of you two quit, dont ever think about again
they respect eachother, but they dont particularly like eachother
that being said, they're both very different, AND mythbusters pretty much forced adam to have to work in jamies shop for 15 years
same scene

Way different, didn't like each other, never had lunch together when working, will probably never see each other again unless paid well.

Same for Penn and Teller.

>Same for Penn and Teller.

Hold the fuck up, P&T don't like each other? They've been a package deal for decades.

Penn and Teller are decidedly "business partners" rather than friends.

>>you will never work together with them on busting a big myth
What myth would you bust anons? I'd go for HEIGHT FRAME FACE

Penn and Teller aren't friends, but they get along much better than Jamie and Adam did.

the myth of Kari's bust

>tfw you'll never have kari's fat ass in a leotard on a family show on national TV ever again

fuck, id rather they just actually showed the episodes in order, or didn't skip a fucking shitton of them
most of season 1 never gets shown, neither of the shop/stores episodes get shown, other than in the 2 year end marathons they have. they nearly never show any special other than the shark week ones (during shark week only obviously) and less obvious, the show is a full 6 minutes shorter in america, the UK and most other places get full episodes with more footage, and occasionally a short extra myth

i dont think you get an option of which version to buy if you actually broke down and bought the massively overpriced Discovery dvds also. you just get the american version to my knowledge

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*