Make me laugh please

make me laugh please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCtqy5tEyX0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies#Informal_fallacies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amerifats elected a real-estate crook because they think he's going to make them all rich so they can buy unlimited cheeseburgers.

OP here thanks for the laugh also just ate cheeseburgers

youtube.com/watch?v=cCtqy5tEyX0

is that all you got

No.

That looks about right

Not according to most Christian religions.

Catholics believe you have to be Baptized to get into heaven, and most Protestants believe you have to "accept Jesus as your Lord"; otherwise you are gonna burn in hell fetus!

The bible is actually pro abortion. You are supposed to give your wife poison to kill the fetus if she cheats on you, look it up.

Oh take a day off Cupcake
>you can the world tomorrow

funny thing is that is true in some cases, stupid american kunts

got more? i had fear of that girl but this helps yano

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies#Informal_fallacies

Straw man fallacy – an argument based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.

Grow up. Dont make me write a script that posts the entire list of logical fallacies once every hour on Sup Forums. Im getting really tired of this bullshit.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who watched that movie and wondered what kind of underwear the girl had on.

Most protestants believe if you die before comprehending the decision, you go to heaven, IE babies go to heaven, no baptism or decision for Christ needed.

Prove it, source?

So are you implying;
>Donald Trump isn't a crook?
>Trump supporters aren't dumb?
or
>Americans aren't fat?
because none of those things are fallacies, they're all true.

Either way, you took the bait in a YLYL thread, idiot.

I implied nothing youre unaware of. Still, Sup Forums needs that logical shit. The retardation here has become stale and logic will mix it up a little.