This is the perfect way to break up Damn. relistens

This is the perfect way to break up Damn. relistens

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!9slGUKhJ!DJuXpiwhvuKtkHS5ukA_IA
youtube.com/watch?v=6cHtSIfPB14
youtube.com/watch?v=NSfOB8ANdWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same senpai

this was the first album i've hated on the first listen and then was actually pretty into on the second. powerful stuff, mamma jamma

It's out?

i dunno man on the first listen all the songs sounded the same, it was all a bit sad and maybe too chill

i'll break it out another day and retry it

I actually think that this is Demarcos best work. The songs are actually heartfelt and there are some very thoughtful moments of introspection throughout. Going to need to listen to it a few more times but there are some incredible moments on this. The singles he released definitely work better in the scope of the project in its entirety. End of Moonlight On The River gives me chills.

it leaked

mega.nz/#F!9slGUKhJ!DJuXpiwhvuKtkHS5ukA_IA

MAC DEMARCO OFFICAL UNDISPUTED RANKINGS:

1. Another One
2. This Old Dog
3. Salad Days
4. 2
5. Rock and Roll Nightclub

Watching him fade away is probably macs most mature and one of his best songs to date

>2
>second to last

this is honestly really good

I'm ready for the mu hatejerk but if y'all can't appreciate these last three tracks at least then idk what to say

To ride off of this; if you aren't heartbroken by the end of "One More Love Song," what happened to your feelings boys... not good

they're all so good the list is kinda pointless

should be last. rock and roll nightclub is better.

it's like you leironically inverted the rankings just to make fun of Mac's prematurely failing career

Kind-of patrician but since they're all so consistent it's difficult to place I think. Another One is definitely the best work he's done overall though. Only having to fill an EP let him skip filler bullshit that plagued Salad Days and 2. I haven't listened to TOD yet.

rock and roll night club should be at the top. all his other shit is so boring

Tfw this album leaked after the girl of my dreams rejected me and I was expecting something way cheerier than Another One to help me out

Just fuck my heart up senpai

same situation here man.

Mac is so damn consistent and all the hate he gets is completely unwarranted. He's clearly maturing and I'm personally excited to see how his career ventures out, where he goes through some shit, takes some risks, etc. Mac has potential to be an all time great, not even memeing.

I missed my chance to snag this when it was being shared. Does anyone have the link for the leak? I almost did but went to bed thinking someone would keep the thread alive.

i think people just hate the ultra cancerous fanbase. he's pretty harmless but it's such a shame people think he's amazing since you take away a couple pedals and he doesn't stand up very well without effects

Thats bullshit. Have you even heard or watched his acoustic stuff?

Nobody tell him, shhh.

yeah. they're not very good

Whoops wrong thread. I get it's easy to confuse tame impala and Mac demarco threads hehe, you're good bro

Watching Him Fade Away hits like a fucking bus, man.

9/10

Mac is so much better than tame impala

Yeah I think that was bait. Saw Mac live a few years ago and was taken aback by how great of a singer he is

lmao

DUDE

CIGARETTES

album is a 6/10
2 still his best

Did his dad die?

But that's more the fanbase than him, he jokes about it but the fanbase treats that like it was cool.

they sound nothing alike dummy

Not the point.

Kanye West is better than Ride

you can't compare two artist who don't even make the same kinds of music

Sufjan Stevens is better than Burzum

Relative to music in general? Why not? It's not like I'm comparing a rapper to a classical composer, either.

okay bud lets see you explain why mac is better than tame impala

he just did. anyways it's not saying much considering how much dick mac sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=6cHtSIfPB14

people are already using his shit gimmick to death

I feel like he's slowly morphing into Kurt Vile, just without the guitar skills.

i don't think mac fans know who kurt vile is

This. It's his first albun that feels like more than just "dude let's just chill" and it's his most diverse as well

He's a good guitarist. Stop. You sound like an idiot when you use this argument.

>stop making fun of mac demarco >;(

at least kurt vile is somewhat creative with his style

Not gonna go into depth, but tame impala's music to me seems very manufactured for the sake of being psychedelic and ends up being emotionally dull. Not like mac is some lyrical genius or poet, but he can create a distinct and catchy melody with simple, yet effective lyrics, back that with an infectious guitar riff, and you have a well crafted song.

Mac is boring and cringey, but he's a good guitarist. Get over it

Not gonna go into depth, but Let it Happen is more developed & cohesive than any song Mac has released

i don't say this often and hate to use this insult but you have no clue wtf you're talking about.
just stop posting

how can you manufacture psychedelics????
what do you mean emotionally dully?
what's not emotionally dully????
>he can create a distinct and catchy melody with simple, yet effective lyrics, back that with an infectious guitar riff, and you have a well crafted song.
if thats the case i guess this is gods work for you? youtube.com/watch?v=NSfOB8ANdWU

just listened it to it, did absolutely nothing for me.

There's nothing wrong with that song. Much better than the song posted above

>7:55 song
>finished it 3 mins
okay liar

>(Radio edit)
Kek

i just saw the vid, didn't realize the original was longer. Can't imagine it being that much better. Sounds like doses and mimosas

that song is so shit and i'm not a mac fag. let it happen drags on and has such boring produced sound it makes me want to die when i hear the first note of it on the radio when i get in my car

how can you say mac is better than tame impala when you clearly haven't listened to them
fuck off and go jack off to some h3h3 videos,

>im not a macfag but I browse his threads B0SS
liar

P R O J E C T I N G
Why am I not surprised

i just like triggering people who are proud of their boring indie jangle shit ironic college rock pop commercial music

okay then whats your thoughts on lonerism, innerspeaker and currents?
what makes them not good?

>I'm not a macfag I swear!

>projecting maymay
Back to plebbit, kiddo.

What makes them good?

i'll answer that after you give me your opinions :)

i'm not

i think mac demarco is one of the least interesting people on the planet. i heard one song and i was like okay who's this and found out the rest of his shit sounds exactly the same except with different production obviously on every album

As someone who unironically enjoys tame impala, innerspeaker is DungenWorshipcore. Seriously why waste your time with that album when you could be listening to 4 or ta det lugnt
>waaaah lyrics not in english

yet here you are in this thread :)

>go back to plebbit meme
Oh darn guess I have to go back now! Thanks for keeping me in check and continue to police Sup Forums please! Doing gods work! :D

thats out of topic(but i agree with u). somebody said mac is better than tame impala here i just wanted too see why somebody would compare them but looks like that user has never listened to tame impala in his life.

>passive aggressiveness
classic h3h3 fan :)

h3h3 is cringey as shit, but you can continue to project

I've listened to plenty of tame impala songs to try and get into them, but they just do nothing for me. Maybe I'm not in a position to rate mac as better but whatever

this is a nice post

> Maybe I'm not in a position to rate mac as better but whatever
glad you admitted it!

You're still here. I told you to go back, you dirty whore.

Hey xD I'm an anarchist what can I say!

Fuck same here dude

Tame impala still sucks

just like mac :)

this except it has to be turned upside down

Rock N Roll Night Club > 2 > Salad Days > This Old Dog > Another One

Maybe, but at least the fans don't put his music on a pedestal like you pretentious tame impala fans have with their generic music.

yes

i don't like tame impala

Okay well you got my point

t. Radiohead fan

nah not really
if tame impala is generic post music just like it then :)

>y'all
opinion discarded

he is actually better acoustic. and it isn't just his fanbase which is annoying and obnoxious. mac is known for his weird live shows and his video clips are extremely cancerous. he also stuck a finger inside of his asshole during a live show once. his music is allright though.

Nah also don't really care for radiohead

If tame impala is bad then why did p4k give all his albums BNM? Haha! Checkmate contrarians!!

wtf I love tame impala now

have you even listened to the guitar solo at the end of Just to Put Me Down?

thats lucasbin

its grayte

Mac is a good guitar player, KV is one of the best guitar players of his generation

lol

2>Rock and Roll Nightclub>Another One>Salad Days
Havent listened to the new one yet but i like all the singles