ITT: Daughter or Mother

ITT: Daughter or Mother

MORE OF BOTH GODDAMMIT

The daughter because she's younger, more aesthetically pleasing and most of all has bigger tits. Now that I've given you my answer please don't give me another picture of just the daughter. I'm not writing more.

i would fuck the barins out of that mom

I would take either one

daughter
mother

Her mother is a serious slim bitch. I bet she masturbates to all her daughter's boyfriends who peeped at her from time to time.

It seems mom's cunthole is dry and asshole brown and reekd of unwiped excreta. I wish daughter is tighter and less experienced, though it's a pity they look the same
Mom so hard she'll menstruate again
Daughter

Who's who ?

claire and her mom are best.

Milky milf titties win every time. The daughter had no chance in this competition.

I want to facefuck that mother so hard. She would scratch my cock with her teeth, and then i would go and fuck her daughter with my wounded cock.

I don't know... Claire is pretty hot

I'd ask mum to shit on daughter's boobs. That must fuck daughter in a very deep freudian way. Maybe she'll kill herself

More of daughter.

The thing is - Claire sure is sexy but it is expected for a young woman to be hot. Her mom is past the usual women's age of being hot and that's why her attractiveness so valuable. Simply put, there are tons of hot teens but very few of hot milfs and that's exactly why I would choose her mom.

The staple of these threads.

A reasonable choice.

I'd prefer both at the same time, of course

being hot is not that hard when you are a fucking adorable teen

true.

but claire remains the hottest

>the hottest
Even in the snow?

Also, as usual. Get this MUST have family of top notch cock teasers.

always.

i fapped to her so many times i've lost count

>Looks at my wife
>Looks at my daughter

Daughter. Definitely.

one last claire pic... may start a new thread with her

oh a challenger appears. Fight!

Daughter AND Mother please

>that sasquatch tooth tho