Plan for racial purification

Plan for racial purification

You guys need to realize that there is going to be a race war whether you want it or not. The very nature of the non-white races is that they HATE us and feel envy towards us and want to kill us, and given the chance, they will kill every last white person. Deporting them and sending them back to their own countries won't work. Eventually they will find a way to come back and will start to invade the white countries again. Therefore, the ONLY solution is to kill every single non white person. This is truly the FINAL solution to this problem. And therefore I have created a six stage plan for this. You faggots need to MEMORIZE this plan and therefore I will keep posting this over and over again until you faggots have memorized it and are willing to implement it.

Stage 1. Promote race unity amongst white people, although this stage will automatically happen as the race war progresses. White people will realize they can only trust other white people.
Stage 2. Kill all jews. Jews are the children of satan and they are the root cause of all of the world's problems so 100% of jews need to be killed.
Stage 3. Kill all blacks except the top 10% of attractive black women to be kept as sex slaves for white men. That way white men can satisfy their jungle fever.
Stage 4. Kill all brown people - Arabs, Mexicans, Indians, etc. Keep the top 25% of attractive brown women to be used as sex slaves for white men.
Stage 5. Southeast Asians and East Asians are alright people, so no need to kill them. Asian men are generally decent people and not a threat, and Asian women are super sexy and exotic and really wild in bed.
Stage 6. Enjoy your white race utopia!

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Stage 5. Southeast Asians and East Asians are alright people, so no need to kill them. Asian men are generally decent people and not a threat, and Asian women are super sexy and exotic and really wild in bed.

WW2 says hello.

okay fine KILL ALL ASIAN MEN!

How big was the black cock that cucked you?

i want to KILL ALL BLACK PEOPLE

Damn. That big, huh?

i FUCK BLACK WOMEN

> (You)
>i DISAPPOINT BLACK WOMEN

Fixed it for you

>te men. That way white men can satisfy their jungle fever.
if you breed a African female you get a arab you stupid cunt, you need to adjust the plan as this is going to fail like ww2 did.

Kill all niggers you half measure faggot.

Do you even know the implication of those genetics when they enter the main population which will happen over time.

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.

amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

Those who belong to the white section of the bus, some of them are even worse dipshit. The point of racial purification is to eliminate inherited mental illness, spiritual illness, and possibilities for genetic voids that lead to niggers going ape shit.
For example, if you force a man of 30 who's loved in the Congo his whole life to move to Tokyo, he's gonna probably get pissed and kick some zipperheads noggin in, not because he's a filthy nigger but because Japan's culture is retarded in his eyes,
>Racial Sciences

>southeast Asian are alright

Indonesia is country with the highest muslim population you fucking retard

>Southeast Asians
They are not good people and they steal , we asians see them as the niggers of asia.

In america, class wars have started, they have. Race wars elsewhere .. Maybe?

All in all, to styme the problem... We are gonna have to kill the rich. They are the problem of our issues today.

Anybody who is actually hateful towards any certain group of people, they are part of the problem and have not a clue to what racial purification is. You deserve the gas too dipshits

Niggers are sub humanoids with a small intellectual capacity.
They evolved in a plentiful and rich biotope so it was not a problem to be waist full or to destroy things.
In competition with other animals and the inability to craft tools to overcome the balance, they developed to be loud and aggressive to scare off or kill other animals that potentially are a threat or a resource (so the ones that where less aggressive were less successful).
All other races have Neanderthal dna in them,
hominids that lived in a harsh climate around 100 000 to 250 000 years ago.
cooperation teamwork saving and managing resources was key to survival.
Empathy came in to play as well as if one member of the group was weak or injured it was beneficial to help him or her.
This member might have had a skill that would pay off in the long term.
Taking care of your children and teaching them is more important in a harsh climate. Making sure they don't freeze to death or starve in the pre teen years becomes more important as well.
Africans had to deal with a high death rate from wildlife.
There was enough easy food and living to keep up a high rate of birth.
Because of this there was no genetic selection for cooperation ,teamwork abilities, intellect , empathy, efficiency conservancy or the ability to convey information from one person to another , simply because nature never required it.

Meh.

I'd rather race-mix the entire planet, creating various exotic women.

And the rest of Asia is spiritually sterile and lifeless, according to their eyes. Do you not see the rabbit hole? You're just an ass wipe yourself

That is not how that works.

Genetics are not like paint, you have allele in genetics some genes are dominate to others.
So you wont get nice pretty colors and shit.
You get brown. (btw this happens with paints as well if you blindly mix them. i have finger painted enough in my life to know this )
Preventing this regression to the mean avg is in fact protecting diversity and the unique specialized traits of humans that would simply disappear by gene mixture coming from outside the group that developed these unique advanced traits and ability's, resulting in regression to the mean avg and loss of this trait/ability.
Especially if this new genetic admixture is inbred.
Not having the diverse groups isolated from each other, developing and evolving unique traits and abilities does not allow the population groups to adept to disease etc and survive bottleneck events.
We need to protect this diversity and ensure the survival of the genetic uniqueness of these groups and not have them regress to the avg norm which is void of ability and specialization of genes.

True, but what about their spiritual and intellectual pursuits, why do you treat Africans as if they are void of such? Their minds are different for a strong reason, a reason you are possibly to inhibited to see

>what about their spiritual and intellectual pursuits

You're a moron. It's not "the rich" boogieman that is the problem. Sure, some of the elite are the problem, and most of them are Democrats. I suspect you identify as a Dem or some other "progressive" [read: retarded] political party, so you're a brainwashed faggot.

Eliminate the political left, kill off the ghetto scum of all races (niggers, white trash, most spics, and whatever passes for shit tier Asians), and the world is a better place.

you're a fucking idiot and I hate you

>a reason you are possibly to inhibited to see
And their high melanin skin allows them to channel cosmic energy.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Well its true! They are the cause of all of our problems today!

>tfw when neckbeards with a highschool diploma don't know about the unity that was being embraced within the OGs of Eugenics. Yall are worse than anybody else, because you're full of hate.

This guy gets it.

The fact you had a short, dark haired Austrian con you into thinking tall, blue eyed blonde pale skinned German was the master race, and still you let him lead your glorious group of retards, and STILL hold him in such high regard shows how fucking stupid you are.

Just mix the races and enjoy the cocktail.

So you're jealous of that? Thanks for proving your envy and ignorance yourself

>Rich people not the problem

Uh huh, sure they're not.

Only 2 chromosomes are selected.
most browns are inbred and have dominate genetics.
this results in the genocide of the non inbred recessive genetics of Europeans.

Do you want to end up like brazil?

I WILL EMPREGNATE EVERY BLACK WOMAN WITH BRAIDS I CAN GET MY BIG WHITE HANDS ON!

So you're afraid of people and make baseless assumptions about the future. Got it, your opinion is irrelevant.

>
>You're a moron. It's not "the rich" boogieman that is the problem. Sure, some of the elite are the problem, and most of them are Democrats. I suspect you identify as a Dem or some other "progressive" [read: retarded] political party, so you're a brainwashed faggot.

>Eliminate the political left, kill off the ghetto scum of all races (niggers, white trash, most spics, and whatever passes for shit tier Asians), and the world is a better place.
> THE RICH ON BOTH SIDES ARE DRIVING THIS. LOOK AT SILICONE VALLEY. WHY ARE THEY TRY TO SAVE THEIR IT WORKERS THEY PAY SHEKELS WITH INSTEAD OF AMERICANS? this isnone topic amoung many that contribute to the hate we see today. Look at the people funding the race groups. Dont look at the races themeselves. COME ON B, YOURE SMARTER THAN THIS!

you are a slave pleb faggot

>Stage 5. Southeast Asians and East Asians are alright people, so no need to kill them. Asian men are generally decent people and not a threat, and Asian women are super sexy and exotic and really wild in bed.

Hey everyone, lets play spot the gook!

With a little googling... Whos funding this group?

there is this nice meme info quote. something about when being stupid becomes funny and the norm you are stupid and living in a stupid society.

>dont a be stupid.nigger
>actually read the pubmed and feel the burn
>feel even dimmer because you got burned and didnt even knew it.
Stupid nigger

Just need to give her a shower and thats it...

Enjoy your aids and getting assaulted allot with a 24x higher odds of getting killed by your partner(s)

YOU MONKEYS STILL ARGUING WHO'S LESS OF A MONKEY? WE'LL BE HERE SOON
don't worry smart humans you did good

Racism is just a way for the people in power to screw off those who aren't, by dividing the opposition by race.

But white supremacists are too fucking stupid to realize this. As long as the working-class fights itself, shit won't get done.

I want capitalism that makes a consumer-driven society work. People won't spend money if they're not paid enough, drowning in debt.

Fuck off, Nazi retard. I don't give a shit about skin color and neither should you. Behavior matters, and there's shitbags from all ancestral lines.

>excuse me?
Racism: inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement

The majority of whites are killed by whites.

Read `s link

SUPREME KEK

There we go! You did a little bit of detective work! Good for you user!

A little bit deeper now... What is soros affiliated with? Don't look at his religion or race, just his actions as a man...

Just an fyi, most of these rich fuckers do this everyday.

My point is, you shouldn't give a fuck about "differences".

You should recognize class still matters in a post-Communist world. There are those with power, and those without it. And that's fucking it.

But you idiots are content to divide the screwed-over, and fight among yourselves.

> you lost me at step 3.

If you're going to purify the species, don't half-ass it.
If they are ALL dead the whiney liberal's cannot vouch for their "equality" anymore and destabilize the new Utopia.

The difference being cops can do it with near impunity.

Again, lets avoid religion. There is no basis with logic with religion. This is tied in with race.

On the path.. Just not the right one.

>My point is, you shouldn't give a fuck about "differences
i hate this one difference between you and i.
you are a fucking retard and i am not.

Stop bothering me you peasant

Honestly, if you're that scared of race-mixing, use a condom.

Simple. Then you fuck as many black women as you want.

What if I told you, HUMANS are the problem?
*Cuban/New York/Jew Accent* YOUREALLY JUST TOO FUCKING STUPID, YA DON'T GET IT I CAN'T HELP YOU

You're a cog in the murder machine.

Im not in the mood for guessing games any more.

>Im not in the mood for guessing games any more.
No worries. This the mind set beset on the 99 percent as the very rich muddle things up using money.
You've learned your lesson... Now go be a blind sheeple as you were before we talked and forget about this thread.

Hey thank you! I needed this because, I do know I'm special. However, I respect and honor babies and children of all colors and creed.
#10-20 I don't know how to respond to those, that's probably horse shit concocted by liberals

Right, because society and education doesn't come into play with that. Put a tiger or lion in an environment where they're fat, happy, and don't feel threatened, and they're not as dangerous as one that's starving and stressed. Over time, the animal domesticates to the point of harmlessness.
Also, correlation != causation.
Also, people with less melanin have no aggressive tendencies? Or animals with less pigmentation have no aggressive instincts?
Sloppy methodology on the study in the first place. Does not control for societal factors or historical factors. Does not seek to ask why Africa has high rate of STD spread, past attributing to dark skin, vs exploring low education, low income, minimal sex health education, etc. Completely ignores that HIV/AIDS has been dropping steadily in Africa once those measures are implemented.

>allot
you're a fucking idiot. also that statistic is about black males not females.

Just encourage white chicks to breed, and make white guys get mandatory penis enlargement & physical fitness.

It's pretty pathetic as fuck to rely on mass murder to compensate for your small dicks and lack of breeding.

Because of the massive number of white people created then, all the interracial humping will be a drop in the ocean numerically.

It feels good to know inside of my blood that the inevitable misconduct of animated, flesh bound mortals will always be characterized by reprobate minded hatred, and envy towards one another. Shit this is some good champagne tho.jpg

> completely misses the point.

I don't fuck sub-species. Would you fuck a cow? Chicken? Or any other livestock?
Condom or not, it's still beastiality.

>Put a tiger or lion in an environment where they're fat, happy,
You mean like a cage. pls step in to the cage prove you are not a racist.

>most Browns are inbred

Uh huh... So what's Iceland?

No because for a female its a 100+ times higher odds to get killed by a black male partner.

*cough*
Yep

Obviously they shouldn't be in our countries.
the admixture is detrimental to genetic lines.

Hey guys! This human thinks he's better than everybody!

>Would you fuck a cow? Chicken? Or any other livestock?
Bad questions to ask on /b

I'm not a trained zookeeper, so no interest in doing so. But your belief is that--if there is a genetic difference between blacks and whites--it's insurmountable. That's stupid.
Anyways, have fun being autistic as fuck about melanin.

Fuck you, cunt. If there's a race war, I'm going to be killing other white people.

Fuck you Far eastern Asian women/men are top tier. They are the best people around.
> ww2, they fought on the side of WHITE RACE -even when all of Europe and US was jewed into fighting our own future.
> Asian men/women are awesome AND attractive.
> Asians stay in the master race as equal partners.

a country with 50k people, that has a app so they dont become inbreds like you.

I would bet any amount of money youre italian jewish or slav. Not white not even close.

Wow I've never seen this kind of propaganda before lol. To give the "alt right" meme some meat for credence? And then to galvanize the left in opposition that see this in efforts to fuel the perpetual division that exists in the u.s.

the first one isnt you stupid cunt.

kill every race except asians? fuck you OP asian males are a fucking joke to the male gender, they look like fucking girls FFS

south east asian men are decent men ????

have you seen or heared how bad rape and grouping is in india and bangladesh lol

>there is a genetic difference between blacks and whites--it's insurmountable
Fixed

Wat

>I'm not a trained zookeeper, so no interest in doing so.
racist, so now zoo keepers are somehow superior to everyone else.

Its not a samefagger, it was a ironic response on the comment of the look at me posting other peoples riches user.

> Strong minds
Go to Africa, and see the beauty of their buildings, the majesty of their arts and collections of fine works. See the wonder of their people in markets.
> Oh sorry, that's in the leftist dream
> Go to Africa, see a father rape his daughter
> See a gang rape a child because, if you fuck them super young, you wont get da aids, right?
> See their buildings on Meerkat level of design (ants literally make better buildings that niggers.
> Watch them chop a person to death over a hat or loaf of bread or not wanting to be raped.

As a man who has trawled much of Africa and lived with the natives, their culture has absolutely fuck all worth saving.

You failed.
Get outside more you neckbeard.

Right on point pal

There are white(er) people that tie up animals to rape them, trap their kids in basements to rape them for years on end. Niggers do it too, can't you see this is mental and spiritual, also financial?

Look at the number of whites, ANYWHERE in the world who commit crimes. Compare that to the Blacks ANYWHERE in the world. Let me know the difference.

Some people will always be shitty, but if you eat 100 red apples and 99 of them taste like horse shit, and you eat 100 green apples, and 1 of them states like horseshit, I KNOW which apples you'll buy next time.
> inb4 hur dur red I love eating horse shit edgelord.

Please be my breeder slave!

> some bad people are bad yo!
That's a given, but look at the progress that whites have given to the world, so yes, some bad, but lots of good.
Compare that to what we have gained from Blacks,
> Ebola?
I mean things that have helped to progress the human race...

I don't eat apples much, but when I do they're a yellow amber colored bunch. You're late for work.

You're right faggots, just remember to be nice to the niggers or they will fist fuck you for 90 hours.

It feels good to not be a hateful twat

>using isolated incidents to defend an entire primitive culture of shit
>mfw